ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 432
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:37 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No. Udeh.
Udeh is making too many mistakes and isn't as good a rebounder right now. Give me Ejiofor.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:42 PM 11-28-2022
Ejiofor looking good on both ends, cleaning up the boards as well.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 PM 11-28-2022
I had to go give my son a bath. MJ Rice had like 5 points when I walked away.

WTF happened?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:46 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
MJ Rice being able to shoot 3s could change the season's trajectory.
I’ve hoped he could provide scoring pop off the bench like Remy last year.

Remember how dangerous Ben Gordon was off the bench for the Bulls? Sorta like that.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:46 PM 11-28-2022

[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:52 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ve hoped he could provide scoring pop off the bench like Remy last year.

Remember how dangerous Ben Gordon was off the bench for the Bulls? Sorta like that.
They need to solve the KJ Adams problem by conference play. And if it isn't going to happen with the bigs, maybe it can happen with him (by playing the small lineup with Wilson at the 5 assuming Rice is a legit offensive option).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:54 PM 11-28-2022
Udeh is making too many mistakes and isn't as good a rebounder right now. Give me Ejiofor.
Udeh looks like a great rebounder and normally it turns out so

(Jamari Traylor one exception)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:55 PM 11-28-2022
No. Udeh.
Right now, Ejifor looks a little better to me.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:55 PM 11-28-2022
They need to solve the KJ Adams problem by conference play. And if it isn't going to happen with the bigs, maybe it can happen with him (by playing the small lineup with Wilson at the 5 assuming Rice is a legit offensive option).
KJ: 16 def boards 180 min

I bet Harris has more
[Reply]
BWillie 08:57 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Right now, Ejifor looks a little better to me.
I really don't understand why he isn't starting to be honest.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:58 PM 11-28-2022
Udeh looks like a great rebounder and normally it turns out so

(Jamari Traylor one exception)
I'm sure he will be, but Ejiofor's rebounding numbers are ridiculous right now (24.1 OR% and 35.7 OR% compared to Udeh's 5.3 OR% and 18.3 DR%). That would lead the country if he played enough minutes to qualify.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:58 PM 11-28-2022
Here’s my ideal lineup right now:

Starters:

Harris
Dick
McCullar
Wilson
Zuby

Bench (in order):
Rice
Yesufu/Pettiford (depending on who is playing better at that moment)
Udeh
Adams

I don’t see any promise in Clemence right now. Would love to be wrong, but he doesn’t seem to fit.

I’d like to see KJ Adams in a role similar to last year. Limited, energy big. Good for a few nice moments, but that’s really it. It’s on Zuby and Udeh to take the spot from him and leave no doubt. If there’s doubt, Self will stick with Adams.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:01 PM 11-28-2022

Starters:

Harris
Dick
McCullar
Wilson
Zuby

Bench (in order):
Rice
Udeh
Adams

I don’t see any promise in Clemence right now. Would love to be wrong, but he doesn’t seem to fit.

I’d like to see KJ Adams in a role similar to last year. Limited, energy big. Good for a few nice moments, but that’s really it. It’s on Zuby and Udeh to take the spot from him and leave no doubt. If there’s doubt, Self will stick with Adams.
I'm right with you. That's exactly the way I see it.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:01 PM 11-28-2022

Starters:

Harris
Dick
McCullar
Wilson
Zuby

Bench (in order):
Rice
Udeh
Adams

Cant disagree with any of that. I was hopeful Clemence would take a big leap, but in the back of my mind I always knew he wasn't really the type of big that thrives around here. Adams is very valuable as a spark off the bench and if there is a mismatch he needs to guard. We saw it a few times last year and he fit that role very well.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:01 PM 11-28-2022
KJ: 16 def boards 180 min

I bet Harris has more
KJ has a 9.1 DR%, which is worse than Gradey Dick. He is awful at the defensive boards and that has killed us in a lot of games so far.

Self continues playing him because he's the only one not making mistakes out there but that won't be good enough against better teams.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 432
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up