ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Washington Football Team
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 10-11-2021
It is time to get right and get back to .500.

In order to do so we have to:

1. Stop Taylor Heinicke, who is playing surprisingly well.

2. Boatrace an absolutely dreadful Washington defense.

Heinicke's mobility could be an issue for us. But he is not going to make throws like Allen made last night.

We need to block Montez Sweat, who is an extremely fast pass rusher for Washington (4.4 40 yard dash at 262 lbs). He scares me a little if he lines up against Niang.

I think the Chiefs offense gets right against a pretty bad defense and we win 35-24 or so. This isn't a good team.
[Reply]
DCTwister 06:39 PM 10-13-2021
I’m looking forward to seeing my Chiefs in person on Sunday with my teenage sons. Funny how they have grown up in the DC area but have always been Chiefs fans, not really interested in the Washington Footballs at all. (I am from KC and certainly brainwashed them)

On one hand, they are the two worst defenses in the NFL, so it could be crazy. But Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and our new OL are >> than Heinecke and miscellaneous others. We win, 42-24 but give up a lot of yards.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:04 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think our corners match up well against their receivers. They don't have any big-time threats. McLaurin is a good receiver, can run routes well, but not a game breaker.

We are going to win this football game!
This, the Chiefs need a confidence boost moving forward. Get this win and move forward!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:54 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
If we lose this game, where do we go from there?
Home in January...

Fall to 2-4 and lose to a Redskins team that hasn't been able to find footing all year and yeah, the season's probably shot.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:34 PM 10-13-2021
Washington has an elite DL that will be a huge test for our young OL. Young, Allen and Sweat are all capable of commanding double teams and wrecking the game. If our OL is up to the task, we should be able to get to .500.
[Reply]
Katie 10:54 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Don't even care right now... just waiting to see what, if any, changes are made in personnel and coaching this week
Specs needs to make some adjustments right now. Make some personnel changes to fix this
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:09 AM 10-14-2021
Step back non believers, for the reign will overcome
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 01:25 AM 10-14-2021
We'll be .500 for one week. No way we beat the Titans, with our run defense. then back under .500.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:59 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek not practicing today with a quad injury, Thuney not practicing with a broken hand and of course Chris Jones is not practicing with the AIDS in his wrist “injury”.
looking like another loss
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:02 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by tx4chiefs:
We'll be .500 for one week. No way we beat the Titans, with our run defense. then back under .500.
Their defense is not good either.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:16 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Katie:
Specs needs to make some adjustments right now. Make some personnel changes to fix this
So does Spags! :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:51 AM 10-14-2021
No practice for Tyreek again today.

Also same for Chris Jones and Joe Thuney.

Chris Jones must have Haglund's of the wrist.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:17 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
No practice for Tyreek again today.

Also same for Chris Jones and Joe Thuney.

Chris Jones must have Haglund's of the wrist.
Thuney is playing with a broken hand while Jones is malingering with a less serious hand injury. Disappointing to say the least.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 02:23 PM 10-14-2021
Hoping for Mahomes to rape my team in fantasy this week.......hard
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:28 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Thuney is playing with a broken hand while Jones is malingering with a less serious hand injury. Disappointing to say the least.
Agreed, Chris Jones not playing or practicing through a wrist “contusion” while the defense is a raging dumpster fire.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:36 PM 10-14-2021
I would love to think that all of the controversy swirling around them is a huge distraction, and that it will affect them deeply

But the truth is I'm not counting on it...

That defense is simply too talented to suck like this forever, they could well be a buzzsaw on sunday

Throw in a very game Heinecke surrounded by some outstanding weapons against this historically bad defense... and this could EASILY be a life or death dogfight
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up