ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:44 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Haha yep loved that scene, you knew they were in trouble when Rip showed up

Random trivia - did you know Teeter is Michael Landons daughter?
I did not know that. I also didn't know she was my age. I'd put her still in her 20s. They sure changed her look for the show. And I've never heard her speak, but I'm guessing it's a pretty decent acting job.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:53 PM 12-12-2021
Hogfarmer will appreciate tonight's episode
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM 12-13-2021
Are we being trolled at this point?

I mean 15 minutes of that episode were pointless musical interludes of some sort. And there was some horse jacking.

Oh, and evidently Jimmy can't fall off a horse without landing on a solid 7 that's looking to try to fuck him, for reasons that defy all logic or comprehension.

And why are we letting Laramie stay in the bunkhouse? It appears she's a fairly obvious source of tension and near as I can tell she doesn't actually do anything. Teeter is a badass so obviously letting her stay (especially wearing the brand) was a no-brainer. But what the hell's the point in letting this buckle-bunny who's banging a guy you wanted to kill anyway stick around?

Like I siad - I feel like we're just getting trolled at this point.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:00 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Are we being trolled at this point?

I mean 15 minutes of that episode were pointless musical interludes of some sort. And there was some horse jacking.

Oh, and evidently Jimmy can't fall off a horse without landing on a solid 7 that's looking to try to **** him, for reasons that defy all logic or comprehension.

And why are we letting Laramie stay in the bunkhouse? It appears she's a fairly obvious source of tension and near as I can tell she doesn't actually do anything. Teeter is a badass so obviously letting her stay (especially wearing the brand) was a no-brainer. But what the hell's the point in letting this buckle-bunny who's banging a guy you wanted to kill anyway stick around?

Like I siad - I feel like we're just getting trolled at this point.
Yeah, another pointless filler episode. Nothing is at stake here. Ooooohhh, John is going to run for guvnah, further making poor Jamie hate him more...TENSION!!!

This show frankly sucks. This season anyway.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:06 AM 12-13-2021
I'm pretty sure the majority of this season was just to pimp the new 1883 series.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:41 PM 12-13-2021
Teeter cleans up nice.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:59 PM 12-13-2021
I imagine the final 3 episodes will pick up a bit thankfully
[Reply]
lcarus 03:59 AM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeah, another pointless filler episode. Nothing is at stake here. Ooooohhh, John is going to run for guvnah, further making poor Jamie hate him more...TENSION!!!

This show frankly sucks. This season anyway.
I don't get the Jamie thing anyway. I thought the whole point was inserting him into these political positions to help John and the ranch. Which to this point, Jamie has done. But now he has the chance to run for governor and "NO WAY! THAT'S TOO MUCH POWER FOR HIM" Doesn't really make much sense. Other than the obvious plan to make Jamie the villain.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:11 AM 12-14-2021
That scene near the end, herding mustangs back to first persons' land, gave Bojack another mid-life crisis

Spoiler!

[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:00 AM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't get the Jamie thing anyway. I thought the whole point was inserting him into these political positions to help John and the ranch. Which to this point, Jamie has done. But now he has the chance to run for governor and "NO WAY! THAT'S TOO MUCH POWER FOR HIM" Doesn't really make much sense. Other than the obvious plan to make Jamie the villain.
Bury Jamie for having a father that tried to kill the family? Questioning the loyalty of Jamie?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:11 AM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Bury Jamie for having a father that tried to kill the family? Questioning the loyalty of Jamie?
They're both going to need to come to an understanding here because if Jamie goes into straight up open warfare with John, it's mutually assured destruction.

That could provide a few episodes worth of tension as they realize that they could both eviscerate each other. Because in the end, anything Jamie tries to barbecue John for, he'd be an accessory to. And we know Jamie has a kill on his own that John's aware of.

Oh, and in the end, Rip would kill the shit out of Jamie if he was asked. So yeah, Jamie will rattle a saber and then come to this realization.
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:18 AM 12-14-2021
Why was Jamie even invited to the Governor's announcement of support for John's candidacy? Just to rub his face in it?
He is such a weird character in this
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:35 AM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Why was Jamie even invited to the Governor's announcement of support for John's candidacy? Just to rub his face in it?
Yeah, I didn't quite understand that either.

I'm gonna go ahead and chalk it up to bad writing again. It was contrived and didn't really make any sense.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:43 AM 12-14-2021
If Jamie sees Rip approaching him with an Igloo Cooler, he better beat cheeks...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:12 PM 12-14-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I didn't quite understand that either.

I'm gonna go ahead and chalk it up to bad writing again. It was contrived and didn't really make any sense.
It's ham-handed, but the essential point is that John is [only, grudgingly] running to keep Jamie from even considering it. So not so much 'rub his nose' and 'nip in bud.'
[Reply]
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up