ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:46 PM 12-05-2021
Fucking ain’t fighting Lloyd. That dude took a beating and won the fight. LOL.

And Beth’s “I hope you die if ass cancer” line made me think the writers lurk on here.

Still very little in terms of plot advancement but I’m sure they’re headed somewhere. Or the writers took the summer off. Whatever.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:01 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
****ing ain’t fighting Lloyd. That dude took a beating and won the fight. LOL.

And Beth’s “I hope you die if ass cancer” line made me think the writers lurk on here.

Still very little in terms of plot advancement but I’m sure they’re headed somewhere. Or the writers took the summer off. Whatever.
I'm not much of a fan and only watch begrudgingly.

How the hell is guitar guy fighting when the Lloyd dude knifed him in the scene before?

This show is a greasy wet fart of drugstore cowboy cheese.

Oh and to save time have they thought of just sidling up to their enemies, shaking a cooler, and throwing snakes on them :-)?

The best part of the season is the 6666 stuff. I'm still holding out for a Boots O'neal cameo. That's a cowboy.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:58 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
I'm not much of a fan and only watch begrudgingly.

How the hell is guitar guy fighting when the Lloyd dude knifed him in the scene before?

This show is a greasy wet fart of drugstore cowboy cheese.

Oh and to save time have they thought of just sidling up to their enemies, shaking a cooler, and throwing snakes on them :-)?

The best part of the season is the 6666 stuff. I'm still holding out for a Boots O'neal cameo. That's a cowboy.
I read online - I presume it's correct, Taylor Sheridan bought the 6666 Ranch, so that's kind of cool.

Yeah, it was dumb. At least they showed a bunch of blood there like the stab wound opened up.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:15 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Are they going to have that stray kid go to school or just make him a murderer like RIP. I want the Duttons all dead. They are not likeable.
You are a retard on every single subject on this board :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:04 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm all caught up and yeah not gonna lie, this season has been a disappointment so far

Can't believe they took all that extra time for a November release, and this is what they finally came up with... kinda feels like they're just spinning their wheels at this point, a story thats going nowhere

It would help if they stopped spending so much time on Jimmy, no one gives a damn about his story... lets get to the nitty gritty action for fucks sake
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:11 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm all caught up and yeah not gonna lie, this season has been a disappointment so far

Can't believe they took all that extra time for a November release, and this is what they finally came up with... kinda feels like they're just spinning their wheels at this point, a story thats going nowhere

It would help if they stopped spending so much time on Jimmy, no one gives a damn about his story... lets get to the nitty gritty action for fucks sake
Yeah, I was kinda fired up when there was a possibility that Jimmy was going to die. And then again when it seemed like he was being written out.

This is a lot of meandering, to say the least. I almost wonder of Sheridan didn't realize how over the top they'd been for 3 seasons and that at some point they were going to need to come up for air.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:18 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I was kinda fired up when there was a possibility that Jimmy was going to die. And then again when it seemed like he was being written out.

This is a lot of meandering, to say the least. I almost wonder of Sheridan didn't realize how over the top they'd been for 3 seasons and that at some point they were going to need to come up for air.
Jimmy simply isn't an interesting character, he's just a sideshow, a time filler

They gotta stop spending so much time with him "learning the ropes" in Texas... its a great show when the Duttons are kicking someones ass, they need to get back to that
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:23 PM 12-06-2021
Jimmy simply isn't an interesting character, he's just a sideshow, a time filler

They gotta stop spending so much time with him "learning the ropes" in Texas... its a great show when the Duttons are kicking someones ass, they need to get back to that
He was interesting for about half a season when he was actually making something interesting of himself.

Jimmy's rodeo career and quasi-redemption arc was interesting but nothing else related to him has been. I think they probably had something planned with that kinda nasty ex-stripper/cowgirl that just vanished (I guess the actress just pulled out of the series) and when that came apart they didn't have much to do with him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:41 PM 12-06-2021
He was interesting for about half a season when he was actually making something interesting of himself.

Jimmy's rodeo career and quasi-redemption arc was interesting but nothing else related to him has been. I think they probably had something planned with that kinda nasty ex-stripper/cowgirl that just vanished (I guess the actress just pulled out of the series) and when that came apart they didn't have much to do with him.
Dumbest damn actress alive if she pulled out of this show over her contract or whatever, a role on this show is something to hang onto for dear life

If this is the best they can do with him, just ghost him for the rest of this season... then have him come back next year as some born again badass cowboy

Lets get back to the big money land developers, Rainwater and his crew, and the Duttons whipping someones ass... thats what makes this a great show
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:31 PM 12-06-2021
The Lloyd/Walker/Blonde Broad love triangle is just strange with Lloyd being old and Walker always insinuating he was getting rammed in the ass while he was in prison
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Lloyd/Walker/Blonde Broad love triangle is just strange with Lloyd being old and Walker always insinuating he was getting rammed in the ass while he was in prison
That hot young thang EVER being interested in Lloyd is definitely stupid, but where in the hell did Walker ever talk about that?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:43 PM 12-06-2021
That hot young thang EVER being interested in Lloyd is definitely stupid, but where in the hell did Walker ever talk about that?

Always talking about the big dog or bully, and the fact he's not a big or intimidating dude that would be an alpha in prison

Cole Hauser has that presence he's a badass motherfucker in the show, Walker doesn't
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:46 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Always talking about the big dog or bully, and the fact he's not a big or intimidating dude that would be an alpha in prison
I have no fucking idea what you're going on about, paging Dr Freud...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:50 PM 12-06-2021
I have no fucking idea what you're going on about, paging Dr Freud...
Walker looks like a pussy, and doesn't come off that he'd be a guy people would be afraid of
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:18 PM 12-06-2021

They got a spinoff coming for the Four Sixes Ranch in Texas.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 38
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up