ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: Ozark
KChiefs1 09:53 PM 05-25-2017
Can't to watch a show set in my neck of the woods.

http://www.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_ne...39173aed7.html

Premieres July 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 05:28 PM 08-10-2017
Absolutely no way the characters in the show represent typical people around the area.

I bet 90% of the people in that area are more hillbilly and dumb than the "locals" in this show.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:51 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Absolutely no way the characters in the show represent typical people around the area.

I bet 90% of the people in that area are more hillbilly and dumb than the "locals" in this show.
You are talking about me and Jasonsauto then.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:25 PM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You are talking about me and Jasonsauto then.
The other 10%. Yes. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:44 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I think its funny the area of the Lake that they are suppose to be at is far from backwood rednecks. Good show. Some of the area was displayed right, pretty cool seeing and hearing my hometown area names and some of the legends on tv.
Yep, it is like they stopped by and filmed a few things around the Ozarks- like the statue of Big Chief, but the rest of the area looks off to me. Why not film there? I laughed when Marty kept sleeping outside- in the Ozarks - no tent or mosquito netting- yep, sure thing. :-)

I am just 4 shows in, I like it so far, but it is a bit far-fetched. How is Marty going to wash 500 million through 2 businesses? Also, the flaming gay FBI is just too weird. Did they have to put the gay blowjob in there- he is the law but paying males hookers?

I will probably finish the series, but it seems to be falling apart already.

BTW- Wendy should have gone off the balcony with her lover. She is annoying.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:44 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Also, the flaming gay FBI is just too weird. Did they have to put the gay blowjob in there- he is the law but paying males hookers?
Its pretty much mandatory to have a gay character in every single show now.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:25 PM 08-14-2017
Plenty of gay rednecks in the Ozarks.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:45 PM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, it is like they stopped by and filmed a few things around the Ozarks- like the statue of Big Chief, but the rest of the area looks off to me. Why not film there? I laughed when Marty kept sleeping outside- in the Ozarks - no tent or mosquito netting- yep, sure thing. :-)

I am just 4 shows in, I like it so far, but it is a bit far-fetched. How is Marty going to wash 500 million through 2 businesses? Also, the flaming gay FBI is just too weird. Did they have to put the gay blowjob in there- he is the law but paying males hookers?

I will probably finish the series, but it seems to be falling apart already.

BTW- Wendy should have gone off the balcony with her lover. She is annoying.
Where did you get $500 millions? It's $8 million.
[Reply]
Miles 09:31 PM 08-14-2017
Where did you get $500 millions? It's $8 million.
The pitch was $500M with $8M as a trial.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:31 AM 08-15-2017
Absolutely loved this show. Finished it up last night. The final episode was even better than the 1st and the 1st was very good.

Can't wait for next season.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:33 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Its pretty much mandatory to have a gay character in every single show now.
Exactly, they made it pretty obvious in this one though. I guess if you don't have a gay character people would be protesting in the streets over it. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:04 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Miles:
The pitch was $500M with $8M as a trial.
I must have missed that part.

I realized the $8M was a trial run for something bigger.

Didn't know it was that much bigger?!!?
[Reply]
Miles 08:55 PM 08-15-2017
I must have missed that part.

I realized the $8M was a trial run for something bigger.

Didn't know it was that much bigger?!!?
Yeah the desperate ramblings was $500M in 5 years which is kind of a big number.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:23 AM 08-16-2017
i couldn't put my finger on it until now. but three's sister, reminds me of true romance's alabama. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:22 AM 08-16-2017
Just finished it. Loved it. 8/10. Yeah there were loose ends but those will get fleshed out in later seasons. Good plot. Great acting.

And gay sex.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:35 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just finished it. Loved it. 8/10. Yeah there were loose ends but those will get fleshed out in later seasons. Good plot. Great acting.

And gay sex.
Posted via Mobile Device
Could have done without the last bit.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up