ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 94
« First < 43838990919293 94 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:28 AM 06-01-2023
Two Super Bowl wins later, I'm not overly concerned about his contract amount.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:29 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
We spent a lot of money on him, it was OUR worst contract, but I think you're right. I'm sure with 5 minutes of research I could find much worse contracts.

Hell, I know what some of the worst ones of the next 4 years are going to be **cough** Daniel Jones **cough**
Lol. I agree with that. I still can't believe that they paid Jones that much. SMH. Lamar Jackson will be right there with him. 3 years, 70 +/- TDs, 7500 or so passing yards and probably 30 games played from now, the Ravens will be realizing how bad that contract was.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:29 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I have no idea why we would but we’re both catching downvotes for saying it out loud. This teams been built on the back of guys who go above a beyond for the team(Mahomes deal, kelce never been the highest paid at his position ect.) and people are pining for this loser. He can’t stay on the field or out of Trouble. And its choices he’s actually made to fuck himself. I’ve been in this thread defending him a lot. No more.
Guys been treated like a kindergartener struggling to write his letters since we made the trade. It dates back to literally his first game when people were making excuses for him because 'it was hot outside' and noting that he almost made a play or two against screen passes.

The guy's been graded on a retarded amputee curve by a big chunk of this fanbase from day 1. Better players than him have been given FAR less latitude than he has. And they can cite 'playoff Frank' all they want, but they were doing it well before he'd demonstrated any post-season chops and have viewed every post-season performance though that same lens.

He's lacks the requisite commitment to the game and his team to be worth retaining.

But he's coming back anyway because he's Chris Jones' buddy and we need to get an extension hammered out there. It's pretty much an inevitability.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:43 AM 06-01-2023
Don't win the first Bowl without him (pokes dj whilst saying this)
[Reply]
DaFace 08:47 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
We spent a lot of money on him, it was OUR worst contract, but I think you're right. I'm sure with 5 minutes of research I could find much worse contracts.

Hell, I know what some of the worst ones of the next 4 years are going to be **cough** Daniel Jones **cough**
It's just hard to get worked up about overpaying for a guy who played a key role in two Super Bowl runs, albeit with mediocre performance outside of the playoffs. I mean, weren't we taking cap hits from Eric Barry's contract for like 5 years after he retired? THAT is a shit contract. Frank's was just subpar.
[Reply]
wazu 08:50 AM 06-01-2023
After a lifetime of one-and-dones in the playoffs, any Chiefs player whom fans refer to as "Playoff InsertNameHere" is pretty much beloved by me. Even players who were critical in one or two playoff games are beloved by me. I had utterly no use for the MVS signing, but after the AFC Championship game that changed. Our season starts in January every year now.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:55 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Guys been treated like a kindergartener struggling to write his letters since we made the trade. It dates back to literally his first game when people were making excuses for him because 'it was hot outside' and noting that he almost made a play or two against screen passes.

The guy's been graded on a reeruned amputee curve by a big chunk of this fanbase from day 1. Better players than him have been given FAR less latitude than he has. And they can cite 'playoff Frank' all they want, but they were doing it well before he'd demonstrated any post-season chops and have viewed every post-season performance though that same lens.

He's lacks the requisite commitment to the game and his team to be worth retaining.

But he's coming back anyway because he's Chris Jones' buddy and we need to get an extension hammered out there. It's pretty much an inevitability.
This is the enigma known as Clark. Regular season Clark is probably not even starter quality, especially for what he was paid. But playoff Clark is a different animal. Question is how to get playoff Clark while paying him backup money?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is the enigma known as Clark. Regular season Clark is probably not even starter quality, especially for what he was paid. But playoff Clark is a different animal. Question is how to get playoff Clark while paying him backup money?
It's not an 'enigma'.

It's a half-assed player who likes to get paid to play a full season but prefers getting hammered, taking games off and showing up maybe 2-3 weeks/yr.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:36 AM 06-01-2023
Bring back Dan Sorensen! He was part of a playoff run and more committed than Clark! He was great in the playoffs! I don’t care what the last two years of film look like for the majority! See how fucking stupid that sounds? Don’t bring back Clark.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:38 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's not an 'enigma'.

It's a half-assed player who likes to get paid to play a full season but prefers getting hammered, taking games off and showing up maybe 2-3 weeks/yr.
I think he misspelled 'enema.'
[Reply]
wazu 09:47 AM 06-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Bring back Dan Sorensen! He was part of a playoff run and more committed than Clark! He was great in the playoffs! I don’t care what the last two years of film look like for the majority! See how fucking stupid that sounds? Don’t bring back Clark.
Sorenson did nothing in the playoffs this year. Frank had 2.5 sacks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:30 PM 06-15-2023
Dude has the body of a CP poster
Attached: Screenshot_20230615_172906_Instagram.jpg (74.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:31 PM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
And apparently dresses like a KC redditor.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:06 PM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Need I remind you that Frank Clark joined the Broncos and fucking sucks again.

We have a more appropriate thread for this sort of post.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:17 PM 09-14-2023
Locked in the year and he's done!

#Broncos pass-rusher Frank Clark, who injured his hip in yesterday’s practice and did not practice today, is expected to miss a couple weeks, source said. The injury is not considered serious, but he is week-to-week.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 14, 2023

[Reply]
Page 93 of 94
« First < 43838990919293 94 >
Up