ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 94
« First < 41818788899091 929394 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 09:55 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by thabear04:
You seriously can’t be posting this unfounded tweet?

This Martinez guy is a UMZkC student. He’s a no body. Has no credibility. No one else has picked up on it since the 3 days he tweeted this

On top of that he had another tweet. Backtracking saying he MIGHT re dign

Then when Dhop was release Martinez tweeted out we need to sign him ASAP but we have no kk eh

Umm ok. Really? No cap space yet he repeated we signed Clark? We don’t have money now

But if we dis that means sneed and or jones extended or JT or Nahomes restricted. But have we heard about that? No

So this Clark teeet is unfounded
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:57 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by thabear04:
This is from like 3 days ago. Idk if there is any room for shit stains on this roster now.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 10:03 PM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is from like 3 days ago. Idk if there is any room for shit stains on this roster now.
It’s a unfounded tweet The guy is a student at UMKC. A nobody with no credibility. He’s just trying to make a name for himself. S you can see no one else reported on it except for this guy
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:46 PM 05-28-2023
Sounds like a future Athletic writer...
[Reply]
wazu 03:02 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
You seriously can’t be posting this unfounded tweet?

This Martinez guy is a UMZkC student. He’s a no body. Has no credibility. No one else has picked up on it since the 3 days he tweeted this

On top of that he had another tweet. Backtracking saying he MIGHT re dign

Then when Dhop was release Martinez tweeted out we need to sign him ASAP but we have no kk eh

Umm ok. Really? No cap space yet he repeated we signed Clark? We don’t have money now

But if we dis that means sneed and or jones extended or JT or Nahomes restricted. But have we heard about that? No

So this Clark teeet is unfounded
Is anybody able to translate this post to English please?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:00 AM 05-29-2023
Frank Clark has to be one of the most overrated players in Chiefs history.

I admit he had some great moments in the playoffs but he is not that great. So, if he wants to come back on a team friendly deal then by all means. Otherwise, Veach has to put his and the players emotions to the side, and do what is best for the team.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:39 AM 05-29-2023
Not even for free.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:14 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Kelly 2 Allen:
I need my bills to sign him. Put him opposite Miller , and move Rousseau inside on 3rd down
I think he likes winning Super Bowls though. Why would he go to a place where they don’t like winning Super Bowls??
[Reply]
Rausch 10:09 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Frank Clark has to be one of the most overrated players in Chiefs history.

I admit he had some great moments in the playoffs but he is not that great.
Doing great things when it matters most is what makes you great.

He elevated his game to accomplish what had to be accomplished in the moment.

People forget he did this while his back was trash and most people wouldn't even be playing. He also has some unknown Berry-like illness that no one talks about. And he did end regular season games with sacks. He did have regular season moments - just not as many as we would like.

Odd that people think of him less favorably than Sammy Watkins - who's incredibly similar when you think about it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:03 AM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Is anybody able to translate this post to English please?
Florence Henderson
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:49 PM 05-29-2023
JMO... Frank will come back on a skinny deal after a "somewhat team friendly" Chris Jones extension...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:56 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Doing great things when it matters most is what makes you great.

He elevated his game to accomplish what had to be accomplished in the moment.

People forget he did this while his back was trash and most people wouldn't even be playing. He also has some unknown Berry-like illness that no one talks about. And he did end regular season games with sacks. He did have regular season moments - just not as many as we would like.

Odd that people think of him less favorably than Sammy Watkins - who's incredibly similar when you think about it.
It’s not an unknown disease anymore. It’s Crohns and he couldn’t stop drinking to keep it in check until last year. He literally boozed himself to the sidelines many times and caused major setbacks weight loss. Fuck him.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:57 PM 05-29-2023
Also Matty Lane keeps talking like this Clark reunion is all but done and expected. Fuck that too.
[Reply]
Bump 08:26 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Frank the Shark Clark will always be a playoff legend in KC, fuck off with calling him a shit stain
[Reply]
Wilson8 12:02 AM 05-30-2023
I love Playoff Frank.

Can we wait until December to sign him?
[Reply]
Wilson8 12:02 AM 05-30-2023
I love Playoff Frank.

Can we wait until December to sign him?
[Reply]
Page 91 of 94
« First < 41818788899091 929394 >
Up