ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 94
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 09:59 PM 05-08-2023
God damn, it wasn't that long ago that our defense sucked, after Berry fell off a cliff. It's so much fun to have a good defense again.
[Reply]
Kelly 2 Allen 10:11 PM 05-08-2023
I need my bills to sign him. Put him opposite Miller , and move Rousseau inside on 3rd down
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
God damn, it wasn't that long ago that our defense sucked, after Berry fell off a cliff. It's so much fun to have a good defense again.
the GDT threads are so stupid about the defense

there's a complete lack of awareness about how defense is actually played now in the NFL, and forget about how the Chiefs defense was in 2018

GDTs rot the brain
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:19 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I truly think this is going to be the most dominant team in Chiefs history...
I think so too.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:35 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I truly think this is going to be the most dominant team in Chiefs history.

Giving Mahomes a defense with an elite pass rush is going to be unfair, and we've stacked enough talent at LB that's maturing at juuuust the right time, there's not going to be much weakness in the run defense.

I anticpate some minor growing pains on the OL and at WR that Mahomes will simply laugh at with his trademark shimmy. Oh and we just ran the ball for well over 100 yards in the Super Bowl...

I've talked about the 49ers dynasty a lot in relation to ours. I think this is our '89 team. We'll be skipping all that nonsense from 85 through 88 and go straight to juggernaut status.

At some point with coaching and talent you just achieve critical mass in relation to the rest of the league, and fortunately for us, no one else in the AFC has this kind of momentum at the moment. Our competitors are getting WORSE.

The talking heads were right. Last year was the year to get the Chiefs. It's too late now.
Hot take: I think the Chiefs WR’s will be fine. Toney, Skyy, MVS and Watson all in year 2 with Patrick instead of completely starting over with new faces everywhere like we did last year. All the TE’s have good chemistry with Patrick too.

It’s just Rice and Ritchie, and I think Rice will have a defined small role that builds as the season goes along.
[Reply]
Kelly 2 Allen 12:08 AM 05-09-2023
At the end of the day even if buffalo got Clark, McDermott is a moron.

Doug Collins is to Jordan what McDermott is to Allen.

And I can promise ppl as long as buffalo and Beane keep mcclappy Allen won't win a championship or at Best he'll squeeze out just one. The guy is in over his head with this buffalo roster.

And no it's not just being an offensive coach. Id take cowher right now
[Reply]
Kelly 2 Allen 12:10 AM 05-09-2023
Kincaid is a generational te, I guarantee this asshat McDermott will give Kincaid 25 for 300 and 3tds. Because McDermott= dick effin jaroun and bills fans still don't see it. It makes me feel sick
[Reply]
Kelly 2 Allen 12:11 AM 05-09-2023
After 13 seconds McDermott should've been fired
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:26 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Kelly 2 Allen:
After 13 seconds McDermott should've been fired
Bills should give him a raise lol
[Reply]
Kelly 2 Allen 12:58 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Bills should give him a raise lol
Legacy is created through opportunity. Allen is suffering big time. If Beane hàd any foresight he'll hire Ryan day for example. But this will never happen because the bills have taken on the persona of a loser...

Like I said I'd even hire bill cowher. Beane won't do it
[Reply]
Womble 01:50 AM 05-09-2023
We re-signed this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:53 AM 05-09-2023
Love to have Frank back. Dude brings it when you need it the most.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:24 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
To be honest it looks like Cullen asked for some guys with bend and speed and he got FAU and Thompson to go with the power/hard work guys in Karlaftis, Omenihu and Danna

Clark doesn't really fit in to what they've built there.
That's what I gather too.
They were sick of concrete-footed unathletic offensive tackles and they wanted to a couple defensive ends with some speed and bend. I'm really excited for Uzi. I think him and Chris Jones flying around is going to be a lot for teams to deal with.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:09 PM 05-12-2023
oh yeah

That’s our shit https://t.co/86WYc5C1me pic.twitter.com/WnEvFHmTcE

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) May 13, 2023

[Reply]
thabear04 09:50 PM 05-28-2023

Frank Clark is looking to get a deal done with the Kansas City Chiefs, per source.

Clark may stay in Kansas City after all.

— Cristian Martinez (@martinezc2424) May 25, 2023

[Reply]
Page 90 of 94
« First < 40808687888990 91929394 >
Up