ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 35
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Soccer Thread***
POND_OF_RED 10:14 AM 08-06-2021
Creating a new thread for soccer discussion since the Euro’s are done.

Most leagues are in preseason and Sporting KC are currently in a battle for the best record in the league to win the shield. We just sent Busio who’s a young Sporting youth academy player and possible future American star to Venezia to compete in the top division in Italy for a 6.5 million dollar transfer fee with up to $11 million with incentives and a 20% future sell-on rate if they sell him to another team. Not to mention another past youth academy player from Lee’s Summit and another possible World Cup starter Erik Palmer-Brown looks to be joining him at Venezia soon as well. If you’re looking for an Italian team to start rooting for with your new Paramount+ subscription they would be a good candidate with some local flavor.

The U.S has built a little power shift in the CONCACAF region with their wins over Mexico lately in Nations and Gold Cup finals and look to be in really good shape heading into the World Cup qualifiers next month.

Messi looks to be on the move as well. Let’s hope it’s not a worthless one to PSG for everyone’s sake.

Ok, CP feel free to remind me how gay soccer is now. Don’t care. Sporting is kicking ass and so is the USA. It’s a good time to be following along. Discuss…
Spoiler!

[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:10 AM 06-15-2023

The @USMNT have it. The rest want it. 🏆🇺🇸

The battle for the Concacaf Nations League trophy kicks off today. ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/9ZoeCNIwFO

— CBS Sports Golazo ⚽️ (@CBSSportsGolazo) June 15, 2023

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:45 PM 06-15-2023

Our XI versus Mexico 🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/yTqg2vSdh6

— U.S. Men's National Soccer Team (@USMNT) June 16, 2023

Let’s keep the streak going tonight. I love this lineup. So excited to see how Balogun fits in with our style.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:19 PM 06-15-2023
Canada will beat either one that comes through.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:35 PM 06-15-2023

BREAKING: Gregg Berhalter is set to return as manager of the #USMNT, according to multiple sources briefed on the negotiations.

Deal still being finalized, but return is imminent.

Reporting with @MLSist: https://t.co/TnDBwhFB5a

— Paul Tenorio (@PaulTenorio) June 16, 2023

:-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:07 PM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

The US soccer leaders blow.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:12 PM 06-15-2023

Don’t like it, but whatever.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:13 PM 06-15-2023

Yeah, and I thought they would make hay in the World Cup too
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:26 PM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Yeah, and I thought they would make hay in the World Cup too
Don't worry, Canada won't be playing a team as good as Belgium, Croatia, or Morocco in the final of this tournament.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:28 PM 06-15-2023
I don’t think Canada is gonna be able to surprise anyone anymore. The fact that they won CONCACAF qualifying should be reason enough to not bring Berhalter back. Anyone who thinks we achieved anything under him is ridiculous. We should absolutely walk through any concacaf competition.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:35 PM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I don’t think Canada is gonna be able to surprise anyone anymore. The fact that they won CONCACAF qualifying should be reason enough to not bring Berhalter back. Anyone who thinks we achieved anything under him is ridiculous. We should absolutely walk through any concacaf competition.
USA has no business losing games to either Canada or Mexico given their overall depth of talent in comparison to them, but that's what makes it so funny about Berhalter returning. You can expect more of that to come.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:49 PM 06-15-2023
Fuck Mexico
[Reply]
Shag 10:06 PM 06-15-2023
CONCACAF is such a joke. Mexico is such a dirty fucking team, and they refuse to do anything about it.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:22 PM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by Shag:
CONCACAF is such a joke. Mexico is such a dirty fucking team, and they refuse to do anything about it.
Yes, but at the same time our guys shouldn't fall for their bait. This is who Mexico has always been since I can remember. They're a bunch of thugs out there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 06-15-2023
USA loses two guys for the final now after that mess. They should have pulled their best players before that ever happened.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:49 PM 06-15-2023

Fantastic if you ask me...because you know hes ACTUALLY fucking American. Which, you know, should be a prerequisite before joining the USA mens national team. Offensive that that GERMAN Jürgen Klinsmann was ever the coach or that they even considered ARGENTINIAN Marcelo Bielsa.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 35
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up