ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 435
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
-King- 09:12 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Tried that already. The whiners don’t want to hear it. He sucks, he’s always going to suck. End of story.
Can you please quote the posts that say he's always going to suck? Thanks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:13 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
This. The same people bitching shit this are the same people who bitched about taking Tyson Jackson at 3rd overall. They just don't get how important taking double teams are. Sometimes you have to draft a guy 3rd overall or give up a 1st and 2nd round pick for that kind of production
Yep. They’re the same guys that declared Tamba Hali a bust 15 minutes after he was drafted too.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:14 PM 10-01-2019
Can you please quote the posts that say he's always going to suck? Thanks.
He didn’t say it. Never said he did.
[Reply]
-King- 09:18 PM 10-01-2019
Person 1: I don't think Clark has played well in our 4 games. Especially relative to the resources the chiefs spent on him.

Person 2: YOU DUMB FUCKS EXPECT 10 SACKS A GAME. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL! DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAMES?

Person 1: No I don't expect 10 sacks a game. But I do expect a lot more impact from him. He's sucked the last 4 games and I expect a lot from a player we gave up so much for, both in draft picks and salary cap space

Person 2: YOU THINK HE SUCKS AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK HUH? YOU CANT WAIT 16 GAMES BEFORE EVALUATING HIM?

Person 1: No, I don't think that but I'm just evaluating the games I've seen so far...

Person 2: YOU DUMBASS! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUDGE A PLAYER BASED ON ONLY 4 GAMES?

Ad nauseum
[Reply]
-King- 09:19 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He didn’t say it. Never said he did.
Wut? You said the whiners are saying that Clark is always going to suck. I asked you to quote those posts...
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:25 PM 10-01-2019
Person 1: I don't think Clark has played well in our 4 games. Especially relative to the resources the chiefs spent on him.

Person 2: YOU DUMB FUCKS EXPECT 10 SACKS A GAME. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL! DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAMES?

Person 1: No I don't expect 10 sacks a game. But I do expect a lot more impact from him. He's sucked the last 4 games and I expect a lot from a player we gave up so much for, both in draft picks and salary cap space

Person 2: YOU THINK HE SUCKS AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK HUH? YOU CANT WAIT 16 GAMES BEFORE EVALUATING HIM?

Person 1: No, I don't think that but I'm just evaluating the games I've seen so far...

Ad nauseum
:-)

Textbook projection. Go back and actually read the thread.

FRANK CLARK FUCKING SUCKS.

No, he doesn’t.

YES HE DOES.

He was good in Seattle.

HE SUCKS!

It’s a whole new staff, new scheme, 5 new starters. Give it some time?

HE SUCKS!

We can play this game all day. You know full well what this thread is about and you know damn well that any attempt to be hopeful or positive about the situation has been met with nothing but derision.

Frank Clark hasn’t played well to date. Several of us have said that many times already only to get treated like garbage because we won’t jump off into the deep end.

It’s typical CP. if there’s nothing to be miserable about, invent something and then try to drag everybody else into it.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:41 PM 10-01-2019

Ad nauseum
There's been plenty of civil conversation about Clark. I completely disagree with your narrative, but I'm certainly open to the discussion. I think context matters and from what I've seen Clark has been very sound and disruptive against the run, while being ok in pass rush against the attention he's receiving. People want to say but he's only been doubled 13 times or chipped this many, but when are they doing it? Detroit was chipping and doubling in obvious pass rushing situations, while also doing a great job of getting the ball out quickly. I think he can do better, but I think as Mecca said, Clark has been a real team player in terms of gap control and keeping contain. I fully expect him to have better stats soon and given the nature of teams weve played I think he's been doing a much better job than a Jones who's shooting gaps and giving plenty of ground in the run game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:04 PM 10-01-2019
Fellas, I just watched the coach's film of the Lions game, and watched the coach's film of the Ravens game again Saturday. Frank Clark doesn't suck. And neither does Spag's defense. There is an obvious method to what the defense is doing. They just need to tighten things up some more. But I think they might be visibly better by week 8 to 10. A lot depends on the linebacker play.

He's playing the assignment he's being given. In the Ravens game he was being asked to play contain a lot, and also basically clean up. It's obvious after viewing the film a couple times. He has a few plays where he's obviously free-lancing, but the rest of the time he's playing the scheme.

It's the same thing in the Lions game, although it's less about containment and more about keeping the RBs and Stafford to the inside of his position.

They also had him and Jones playing as decoys on several plays. They had both of then lined up on the same side several times where they both absorbed double teams, leaving everyone else singled up. At least twice this resulted in KPass or someone else quickly beating their man and nearly getting to Stafford.

Stafford twice threw perfect balls to Galladay. Elite-level passes. Not much you can do about that.

I do think that there might be an issue with Clark's wrist or elbow. A couple times during the Lions game you can see that he's either one-handing a blocker or just holding his hand in an odd position post-play.

Anyway, I'll make a more complete report when I get a chance in a couple days, maybe complete with video clips. But if you have access to NFL.com Game Pass and the coach's film option, check it out. Watch the Raiders game a couple times and then the Lions game. It's pretty obvious after a couple times through.
[Reply]
FAX 10:11 PM 10-01-2019
Based on my impressions of the All-22, my inclination is to agree with Mr. Megatron96 on this subject.

I wish I knew the actual assignments ... but to me, it appears the issue we're having with the run game is primarily associated with linebacker play.

Additionally, we've only schemed up a few "games" with the DL so far this year (Daly's specialty) which causes me to believe the guys are still getting comfortable with the base calls and the overall scheme.

One ALL the defenders are able to grasp the system, we'll be able to play faster and more effectively across the board. And that includes Clark.

FAX
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 PM 10-01-2019
Dee Ford and Justin Houston Combined Stats:
Sacks-3
Solo-9 AST-5
FF-1 FR-1 INT-0
Qb Hits-5
PD-1
TFL-2

Frank Clark and Emanuel Ogbah-
Sacks-3.5
Solo-11 AST-8
FF-1 FR-0 INT-1
Qb Hits-5
TFL-7
PD-2

Add Okafor to this an it’s not close. Settle down.

#ChiefsKingdom
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:17 PM 10-01-2019
Tldr.

Clark?

He good?
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:19 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Based on my impressions of the All-22, my inclination is to agree with Mr. Megatron96 on this subject.

I wish I knew the actual assignments ... but to me, it appears the issue we're having with the run game is primarily associated with linebacker play.

Additionally, we've only schemed up a few "games" with the DL so far this year (Daly's specialty) which causes me to believe the guys are still getting comfortable with the base calls and the overall scheme.

One ALL the defenders are able to grasp the system, we'll be able to play faster and more effectively across the board. And that includes Clark.

FAX
Hey, stop with the "Mr.," stuff. It's Mega, or Tron, or MT, or just Rich. I just turned 50 yesterday, and the last thing I need is to be called "Mister."
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:21 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hey, stop with the "Mr.," stuff. It's Mega, or Tron, or MT, or just Rich. I just turned 50 yesterday, and the last thing I need is to be called "Mister."
Ms?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:03 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Fellas, I just watched the coach's film of the Lions game, and watched the coach's film of the Ravens game again Saturday. Frank Clark doesn't suck. And neither does Spag's defense. There is an obvious method to what the defense is doing. They just need to tighten things up some more. But I think they might be visibly better by week 8 to 10. A lot depends on the linebacker play.

He's playing the assignment he's being given. In the Ravens game he was being asked to play contain a lot, and also basically clean up. It's obvious after viewing the film a couple times. He has a few plays where he's obviously free-lancing, but the rest of the time he's playing the scheme.

It's the same thing in the Lions game, although it's less about containment and more about keeping the RBs and Stafford to the inside of his position.

They also had him and Jones playing as decoys on several plays. They had both of then lined up on the same side several times where they both absorbed double teams, leaving everyone else singled up. At least twice this resulted in KPass or someone else quickly beating their man and nearly getting to Stafford.

Stafford twice threw perfect balls to Galladay. Elite-level passes. Not much you can do about that.

I do think that there might be an issue with Clark's wrist or elbow. A couple times during the Lions game you can see that he's either one-handing a blocker or just holding his hand in an odd position post-play.

Anyway, I'll make a more complete report when I get a chance in a couple days, maybe complete with video clips. But if you have access to NFL.com Game Pass and the coach's film option, check it out. Watch the Raiders game a couple times and then the Lions game. It's pretty obvious after a couple times through.
Yep this. Thanks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:05 PM 10-01-2019
I really hate that its come to this. I hope Clark gets it turned around by mid season or sooner.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 435
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up