ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 435
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We would have been pissed that he was hurt, but wed never have all these images of him getting his was kicked play after play, game after game.
after the eric berry debacle, frank clark wasn't the defender we needed, but the one we deserved

the clark knight
[Reply]
RunKC 10:32 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
In the beginning of the year he wouldn't have done that. He would have been blocked by Henry and lost that matchup. I really believe he was hurt and he should have sat out the first few games and got healed. We would have been pissed that he was hurt, but wed never have all these images of him getting his was kicked play after play, game after game.
Yeah this is patently false, especially in run defense. Clark was kicking ass like this stopping the run all year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah this is patently false, especially in run defense. Clark was kicking ass like this stopping the run all year.
No he fucking was not.

Jesus, can you guys not see the contrast in how he FINALLY played on Monday and realize that you were foolishly polishing his knob from the start?

No - the guy was okay in run support. At BEST. But y'all needed to latch desperately onto something to support him so 'muah run support!' was where you went because it's more nebulous.

"kicking ass stopping the run" is just laughably absurd.

Frank Clark sucked. And seeing him finally play WELL should do more than anything to dispense with the argument that he didn't.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:59 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this dude

does not

fucking

suck

It was a 1v1 block by a TE. Yeah, he did his job and took care of...a TE. And good on him for finishing the play.

But it's a TE, he damn well SHOULD be handling Hunter Henry. Glad he did it, but that's pretty much baseline DE stuff; don't get neutralized by TEs.

Weird play design, though. A WR tasked with sealing the edge on a safety, a TE tasked with walling off a DE. That play looks pretty well doomed to failure from the start if guys just go do their jobs.

Fortunately they did. And even had one of them failed you had Breeland in support off Sorensen's shoulder and Hitchens flowing into the gap behind Clark. Really a damn nice demonstration of team defense. They all did exactly what they were supposed to do and demolished that play.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:01 AM 11-20-2019
I don’t think Sorenson is that bad. He’s not terrible but he’s not great. However he is someone I would want on my team. He drops the hammer!! Can tackle too.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:08 AM 11-20-2019
Can we not tear down the board for one day arguing about Clark and the last 10 weeks or whatever?

All that matters is if he’s healthy now and in the playoffs. So he can hopefully break Brady’s dick in half.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:09 AM 11-20-2019
I’m less concerned about the Pats. More concerned about the Ravens. How can we stop them? Yes we stopped them earlier this season but like half of their defense was out.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:10 AM 11-20-2019
DJ just hates clark for some reason and its hilarious
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:11 AM 11-20-2019
Thornhill playing really well

Rivers thinks he has got the Chiefs here on 3rd down by motioning Allen in motion on the crosser. He finds out Thornhill has closed the route down for construction and dislodged the ball along with Allen’s pride in the process. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/ocWbPS2Gr8

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) November 20, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:11 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m less concerned about the Pats. More concerned about the Ravens. How can we stop them? Yes we stopped them earlier this season but like half of their defense was out.
I can think of a pretty important Chief who didn’t play that day either...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:14 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I can think of a pretty important Chief who didn’t play that day either...
I know Tyreek was out. I’m not concerned about this offense. I’m concerned about how we are going to stop Lamar. Our run defense idk how they will do against a Michael Vick clone
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:16 AM 11-20-2019
I know Tyreek was out. I’m not concerned about this offense. I’m concerned about how we are going to stop Lamar. Our run defense idk how they will do against a Michael Vick clone
Guess time will tell. But they’ve beat him twice in the last calendar year, so.

Key is the Chiefs have the offense to potentially make them more one dimensional if things are clicking early.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:42 AM 11-20-2019

QB1 couldn’t have said it better https://t.co/Fc94hvFavl

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) November 20, 2019

[Reply]
Nirvana58 11:44 AM 11-20-2019
Thornhill playing really well

What the hell was Breeland doing that play? That is a walk in touchdown if Thornhill doesn't save his ass.
[Reply]
-King- 11:56 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
What the hell was Breeland doing that play? That is a walk in touchdown if Thornhill doesn't save his ass.
Switching with Thornhill and dropping back in zone?
[Reply]
Page 159 of 435
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209259 > Last »
Up