ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2288 of 2690
« First < 1288178821882238227822842285228622872288 2289229022912292229823382388 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BWillie 12:52 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we literally don't need tyreek

we lead the league in scoring

the league simply wasn't going to let us use tyreek the way $30M commanded you use him

and so far he hasn't been worth that jack in miami

the chiefs made the right decision
dear sirs

the tyreke hills leads the league in yards by 50.

the reason we are still quite good offensively if we finally have some wr depth and we got to play the beat up arizona cardinals
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:39 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The Chiefs offered a fat ass 20M a year but a HOF WR 30M was too much. Our window to win Super Bowls is right now. I wouldn't have paid Tyreek either if Kelce was 27, but he's not, hes 33.
We opened up the window for Super Bowls next 5 years with trading Tyreek and improving our defense. At least I know our secondary is going be outstanding next year with experience. We still have a shot this year but next few years look pretty promising. Future is bright for Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 05:19 AM 10-19-2022
The Chiefs offered a fat ass 20M a year but a HOF WR 30M was too much. Our window to win Super Bowls is right now. I wouldn't have paid Tyreek either if Kelce was 27, but he's not, hes 33.
The window is whenever the Chiefs have Mahomes and they put enough talent around him. Maybe in 3 years we don't have Kelce doing Kelce things, but the WR are better, the RB aren't total dogshit, the D is better?

An example of a team whose window is literally now is the Bills. Since they have a top 3 D and a loaded offense. People wanna swing from Allen's dick but they NEVER mention this shit. Mahomes has never even SNIFFED having a D remotely as good as that. And when they wanna crown Allen, they always ignore that he has the luxury of going against KC's D, while Mahomes has to go against a top 3 D.

This has nothing to do with Mahomes but why the fucking fuck are we paying so much money to trash like Clark, OBJ etc. The Bills don't have those dogshit anchor contracts so they can give $ to guys who actually deserve it like Diggs, Miller etc.
[Reply]
Best22 06:02 AM 10-19-2022
dear sirs

the tyreke hills leads the league in yards by 50.

the reason we are still quite good offensively if we finally have some wr depth and we got to play the beat up arizona cardinals
The Cardinals defense isn’t even that bad. 44 points on them isn’t anything to sneeze at
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:36 AM 10-19-2022
There's a lot of pressure on Patrick to carry the team. IMO, he tries to make the hero plays instead of them unfolding naturally. An offensive line that puts him under pressure immediately doesn't help. Contrast that to Allen, who for the most part, had a clean pocket and could step into his throws. Hero ball is fun however the law of averages catches up with you.

The league has had four years to study him and Andy. It's time to the Chiefs to grow and evolve into something that doesn't require him to be SuperMan.
[Reply]
JPH83 06:41 AM 10-19-2022
I thought some of the problems last year were Mahomes. I really don't think that this year. Our tackles have regressed, our WRs are worse. That's hard to repeatedly overcome even for him.

Said it before but the defence is not going to be elite any time soon, it just needs to aim for middle of the pack. We need to concentrate resource on giving Mahomes time and options.
[Reply]
O.city 06:58 AM 10-19-2022
Mahomes has the fat QB contract. Yeah, he carries alot on his shoulders.

Thats just the way that works.
[Reply]
prhom 08:10 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
The window is whenever the Chiefs have Mahomes and they put enough talent around him. Maybe in 3 years we don't have Kelce doing Kelce things, but the WR are better, the RB aren't total dogshit, the D is better?

An example of a team whose window is literally now is the Bills. Since they have a top 3 D and a loaded offense. People wanna swing from Allen's dick but they NEVER mention this shit. Mahomes has never even SNIFFED having a D remotely as good as that. And when they wanna crown Allen, they always ignore that he has the luxury of going against KC's D, while Mahomes has to go against a top 3 D.

This has nothing to do with Mahomes but why the ****ing **** are we paying so much money to trash like Clark, OBJ etc. The Bills don't have those dogshit anchor contracts so they can give $ to guys who actually deserve it like Diggs, Miller etc.
Maybe in a couple of years the Bills will be saying the same thing about Diggs and Miller? But yes, we are wasting some cap space at the moment.
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 AM 10-19-2022

Just here to showcase the great blitz pickup by Humphrey and McKinnon on this crossfire. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/1FLp6HB78V

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 19, 2022

Here's a shot play everyone wants to see. What even is that throw?
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:49 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

that's really good work by Jerrick. You really like to see that on a play like that. A lot of RBs around the league don't make that play. Saying this partially because I haven't been as high on Jerrick as some, but credit where credit is due.

It looks like the play was designed to go to Watson (think that's him), but the throw was a tad early. And maybe he was held there for a second? Didn't help that Pat couldn't step into that one because Jerrick was being pushed back into him right at that moment.
[Reply]
-King- 10:58 AM 10-19-2022

Ugh Kelce there wide open. Juju coming open too
[Reply]
O.city 10:59 AM 10-19-2022
Yeah, I noticed that. Watson was open too, the throw was inside. So either he turned the wrong way or it was a bad throw.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 AM 10-19-2022
Yeah, I noticed that. Watson was open too, the throw was inside. So either he turned the wrong way or it was a bad throw.
Looked like bad timing. He was open, he just wasn't looking for the ball.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:30 AM 10-19-2022
Also, it was a chance for a big play; could've scored if the connection had been made in stride. The ball just got there half a second early.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:09 PM 10-21-2022
The Dumbest Play in the NFL that Always Works (but only for the Chiefs).

[Reply]
Page 2288 of 2690
« First < 1288178821882238227822842285228622872288 2289229022912292229823382388 > Last »
Up