ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 1924
« First < 22626869707172 73747576821221725721072 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 06:24 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And if they don't, do you pledge to hop on your anti-masker horse?

At that point does Donger posse-up with Pete?
Of course.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:42 PM 03-06-2021
I didn't say you said it, that's what I asked you to concede the implication. You're the who used the argument of permanent perpetual impositions and the negligible imposition posed by masks to argue that it's a reasonable imposition. It's a rational extrapolation to concede my assertion.
You're reading into this way too much. When did I say "permanent perpetual"? You took a giant leap to conclusion because I gave just a few examples of health code orders. Fine, if a water supply is contaminated or a plant has a contamination problem, you best damn believe there will be short-term "impositions" until that shit is under control. Many of the gloves used today will be used significantly less once this shit gets more under control. Same with bleach, sanitizer, disinfectant. Are you going to complain that these are "perpetual impositions" too?

But again, nowhere did I say this should be permanent. You made that gigantic leap to the accusation based on something I never said.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:45 PM 03-06-2021
Business decisions, as in decided by the business on assessment of their particular business interests.

There are golf courses that require collared shirts, nightclubs that forbid flat-brim hats and saggy pants. There could rationally be, say, a Japanese-owned business that mandates shoe removal at the door.

That's THEIR business.
These are choices. They have nothing to do with risk management or safety. If you think masks are such an unreasonable requirement, you should see the long list of OSHA guidelines for stuff that's way less risky.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:51 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
These are choices. They have nothing to do with risk management or safety. If you think masks are such an unreasonable requirement, you should see the long list of OSHA guidelines for stuff that's way less risky.
All well and good, and completely concordant with my initial assessment

Just go ahead and concede the thought process, by your own analogies, hairnets, gloves, dress codes, seatbelts, traffic laws, . . . . masks are a way of life forever and that's fine, right?

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:14 PM 03-06-2021
All well and good, and completely concordant with my initial assessment
It's amazing that people are ignoring the precedence set.

The government now has a mandate to ensure the maximum amount of people are insulated from death and this mandate must be carried out without regard to Federal or State constitutions.

Tempore pestis: silent leges
[Reply]
Donger 07:20 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's amazing that people are ignoring the precedence set.

The government now has a mandate to ensure the maximum amount of people are insulated from death and this mandate must be carried out without regard to Federal or State constitutions.

Tempore pestis: silent leges
What are you going to say when the pandemic ends and the mandates go away?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:43 PM 03-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What are you going to say when the pandemic ends and the mandates go away?
"Now that Mahomes has retired, do you think he'll go into coaching?"

:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:38 PM 03-06-2021
"Now that Mahomes has retired, do you think he'll go into coaching?"

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:18 PM 03-06-2021
Just go ahead and concede the thought process, by your own analogies, hairnets, gloves, dress codes, seatbelts, traffic laws, . . . . masks are a way of life forever and that's fine, right?
Noppity nope nope.

Once all the cars all driverless and we get the last human drivers off the road (which admittedly is a long ways off but by then the AI driving software is going to be fantastic), seat belt laws can piss off...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:28 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Letís each business decide.

zilla worships at the alter of government control.

There is no way he can support a business deciding it will have 23 tables, some 4 tops, some 6 and one 8 top with booths on one wall. That must be submitted to the central authority, hopefully a new department at Federal level will oversee the state and city officers who rule.

welcome to post CovidWorld.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:04 AM 03-07-2021
Pfizer CEO not allowed into Israel because he's not vaccinated. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:11 AM 03-07-2021
Who the hell changed this thread from the vaccine to mask mandates? There's plenty of threads about masks.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:14 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Way to pat yourself on your back. You must be so proud of yourself! :-) thanks 4 nothing.
Another VIRTUE SIGNALER. The left had a monopoly on that trait. Not surprising it's some NeoCons have joined in the boasting.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:16 AM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Interesting, thanks for posting. I have ran across people that think it is some kind of plot to do something sinister or nefarious.

I wonder what they would have thought about the Polio vaccine they were administering in elementary schools when I was a kid.

A person might attribute some of this paranoia to massive over penetration of so many sources of media and communication that are competing for our attention.
No, I think your characterization and analysis is flawed.

This illness is NOT polio; is NOT the polio vaccine which has not been rushed skipping certain trial phases; has not taken place among the other factors going on with this situation such as men like Klaus Scwab, Gates, Fauci and the terrorist, communist who runs the W.H.O. and the entire globalist movement.

Also, these are Gates-funded and backed vaccines who's vaccines have had sterilants in them and has caused debilitating injuries to populations in other countries. Gate's new polio vaccine gave children polio in Africa, sterilized young girls in India and his tetanus shot was a disaster too. I just forget what kind of damage his tetanus-pushed vaccine caused.

Gates has even said there would be hundreds of thousands that will be harmed ( 700,000 or so) with the vaccines he's pushing and he is on record as wanting to use vaccines for population control. Gates owns Fauci, his agency and the WHO of which is among the largest donor— all who have been caught issuing false information, using a flawed tests that exaggerates the amount of covid cases and who pushed the labeling of most deaths as covid deaths when they were not. These things alone should make one skeptical of their solution. The most gracious accusation I could level against them is that they are grossly incompetent and/or negligent. Still, fool me once shame of them, fool me twice shame on me and you.

This is:

Thus the risk to benefit factors are barely there but the people behind it don't have clean records.

So even if you trust the men who lied about the fatality rate, the amount of deaths, who flip-flopped constantly about masks and other points, you should hold some skepticism about taking a rushed vaccine where you are the guinea pig. Especially if Klaus Scwab and Gates are demanding everyone receive it. It's the lastest WMD-narrative being pushed.

Why any conservative trusts the state so easily is beyond me. Zero critical thinking or common sense. Fear runs thinking instead.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:57 AM 03-07-2021
CDC illegally inflated the COVID fatality number by at least 1,600 percent as the 2020 presidential election played out, according to a study published by the Public Health Initiative of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stands accused of violating federal law by inflating Coronavirus fatality numbers.

Study here:
https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/upl...6bf8af1541.pdf
I expect Fish and other technocrats (statists) to come along and pick it apart.

The truth will out over time but there is extensive censorship going on. Some doctors, such as Dr. Jenson, were attacked and threatened for calling out falsehoods during the pandemic too. These are bad signs that we're being told the whole truth.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 1924
« First < 22626869707172 73747576821221725721072 > Last »
Up