ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 1924
« First < 18586465666768 69707172781181685681068 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:02 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Doctor Scott Jensen(former Senator from Minnesota): YOU ARE BEING PLAYED -> http://youtu.be/g-RdF3-il_4
I posted that within the "Vaccine" thread. The cases are plummeting due to the change in cycle thresholds. Data being distorted willingly.

And it continues....

Notice how it's coinciding with the vaccine coming out, as well as Biden being in office? They are now ignoring the deaths and injuries from these mRNA vaccines, and other vaccines, claiming there isn't necessarily a connection after they labeled so many deaths as covid which were not.

And the sheep still believe.

I should design and illustrate one of these but stick some govt bureaucrat in it saying "Believe." Or say "Believe in the State!"

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:10 AM 03-03-2021
I think Doctor Scott Jensen is a very honest man and probably the ONLY politician that I liked last year during the c0 vids. He was questioning the whole thing. Too bad there aren't more politicians like him. And TRUMP in his speech a few days ago at CPAC said the vaccines are because of him and not Joe! TRUMP wants FULL credit for these vaccines because it was the TRUMP Administration who handed over $18 BILLION to Operation Warp Speed this ****! Not Joe!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:22 AM 03-03-2021
I think Doctor Scott Jensen is a very honest man and probably the ONLY politician that I liked last year during the c0 vids. He was questioning the whole thing. Too bad there aren't more politicians like him. And TRUMP in his speech a few days ago at CPAC said the vaccines are because of him and not Joe! TRUMP wants FULL credit for these vaccines because it was the TRUMP Administration who handed over $18 BILLION to Operation Warp Speed this ****! Not Joe!
I remember him and doing that. I posted about him. He was being viciously targeted for it too. These globalists are vicious people.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:29 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I remember him and doing that. I posted about him. He was being viciously targeted for it too. These globalists are vicious people.
:-) He was a breath of fresh air in a room full of toxic smoke. Still is!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:21 PM 03-03-2021
I think Doctor Scott Jensen is a very honest man
You only think so because he shares your baseless beliefs.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:31 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You only think so because he shares your baseless beliefs.
Dolt on!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:34 PM 03-03-2021
Dolt on!
Yet another baseless opinion.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:42 PM 03-03-2021
A third of all military personnel are refusing the COVID-19 vaccine

Alarmed commanders aiming to make the shot mandatory 'as soon as possible'

Some are citing the rushed rollout of the anthrax vaccine in the 1990s as the reason why they do not want to receive the new COVID jab.

In 1997, the military made it mandatory for service personnel to receive the anthrax shot; thousands subsequently complained of debilitating side effects. A lengthy legal battle ensued, before the courts determined that the FDA hadn't 'adequately studied' how effective the shot was against the inhalation anthrax.

At present, the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines have only been granted 'emergency use authorizations' by the FDA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9-vaccine.html

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:38 PM 03-03-2021
I’ve been hovering around “no, but thank you anyway” for a while. I’m about to make the jump to “fuck you; I dare you to try to make me.”
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:21 AM 03-04-2021
Wow! They think they can bully a whole nation too.

Pfizer demands Argentina post its bank reserves, military bases and embassy properties as ‘collateral’ to guarantee Pfizer’s indemnification for the poison jab

Oh, you KNOW that the media in the post-Christian west will NEVER breathe a word of this. This is why we have to get the reportage from India. This news outlet is totally legit in Southern Asia. Guys, this is the textbook definition of FASCIST COLONIZATION. This is a “private” corporation in partnership with a fascist state (the former US) attempting to take literal ownership of a sovereign nation. Ask the Indians about this. They know ALL about it. India was RULED for over 100 years by a private British corporation – the East India Company. Oh yes. The Indians know EXACTLY what’s up here.

The Indians are smart people. Smarter than whites.
I think the West is already owned by these people.

Originally Posted by :
You can always go ahead and file a lawsuit against Pfizer. If you win that lawsuit – instead of Pfizer, the government will compensate you. This is normal. In the United States for example, the PREP Act (Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness act) gives total immunity to companies like Pfizer and Moderna.

But only if something goes wrong unintentionally, and this does not apply to negligence. But Pfizer wanted more – Not just sovereign assets but a fraud insurance, something with which Argentina did not agree with.
You folks should check into Pfizer's criminal past. They are very corrupt. What would one expect with such perverse incentives.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/03/02...he-poison-jab/
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:12 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Wow! They think they can bully a whole nation too.

Pfizer demands Argentina post its bank reserves, military bases and embassy properties as ‘collateral’ to guarantee Pfizer’s indemnification for the poison jab

Oh, you KNOW that the media in the post-Christian west will NEVER breathe a word of this. This is why we have to get the reportage from India. This news outlet is totally legit in Southern Asia. Guys, this is the textbook definition of FASCIST COLONIZATION. This is a “private” corporation in partnership with a fascist state (the former US) attempting to take literal ownership of a sovereign nation. Ask the Indians about this. They know ALL about it. India was RULED for over 100 years by a private British corporation – the East India Company. Oh yes. The Indians know EXACTLY what’s up here.

The Indians are smart people. Smarter than whites.
I think the West is already owned by these people.

You folks should check into Pfizer's criminal past. They are very corrupt. What would one expect with such perverse incentives.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/03/02...he-poison-jab/
"Poison jab". :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:01 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
"Poison jab". :-)
What did you use to do before you joined ChiefsPlanet?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:04 AM 03-04-2021
What did you use to do before you joined ChiefsPlanet?
I worked for George Soros, helping to undermine the federal government.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:16 AM 03-05-2021
Choosing the right C0vids vaccine. What one is the best 4 U? http://www.bitchute.com/video/onoMlkZA3hUq/
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:20 AM 03-05-2021
Found out today that I could possibly have access to getting the vaccine. The school district that I indirectly work for has them and called my employer to tell us (the bus drivers) that they have them.

Of course I dont know if that actually means I could get one or not. Even if I did want one. Im only early 30s and healthy so I dont know if theyd let me, and if they did Id still feel like I was jumping the line for no good reason.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 1924
« First < 18586465666768 69707172781181685681068 > Last »
Up