ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 1924
« First < 14546061626364 65666768741141645641064 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:47 AM 02-27-2021
Bad reactions, injuries and deaths to mRNA Pfizer vaccine reported in UK.


https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...ving-covid-jab


Suspected adverse reactions after receiving Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine
A total of 59,614 suspected side effects were recorded after use of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
The link to the Pfizer vaccine analysis shows clearly that 1,437 blood disorders have been reported after inoculation, 1,204 of them being lymphadenopathy (enlarged or swollen lymph nodes). 712 cardiac disorders were reported, notably palpitations (303) and a speeding heart rate (230). 445 ear disorders were reported, including vertigo (146), ear pain (122), and varying amounts of hearing loss (31).

[Reply]
O.city 10:51 AM 02-27-2021
Enlarged lymph node wouldn't be outside expectations, it's what happens during an immune response.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:53 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Nope, check your dates. Your's is January.

The authorisation of the “COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca” (AZD1222) for the coronavirus. At an extraordinary meeting on 2 February 2021, the external Swissmedic advisory body HMEC (Human Medicines Expert Committee) confirmed Swissmedic’s interim assessment of the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine based on the data analysed to date. The data currently available do not point to a positive decision regarding benefits and risks.
Yours is not about MRNA, the AstraZeneca is an entirely different vaccine.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:00 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yours is not about MRNA, the AstraZeneca is an entirely different vaccine.
I already saw that from Ocity.

It still does not change the deaths, and injuries on the Pfizer vaccines though. That one along with Moderna is already headed in the direction of the Swin Flu vaccine, that was rushed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:02 PM 02-27-2021
In Dutch nursing home, two thirds of residents test positive for COVID after vaccination
22 of the 106 elderly residents died within two weeks of getting vaccinated.
February 26, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — On January 30, the 106 residents of the St. Elisabeth nursing home for elderly people in Amersfoort, Netherlands, received the first shot of the COVID-19 experimental vaccine. Within two weeks, and for the first time since the pandemic began last year, the Wuhan virus made its way through the home at high speed. No less than 70 residents tested positive; by Monday, 22 had died. Some of the residents have recovered but others are still sick, meaning that even more deaths may occur during this wave.


https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/i...er-vaccination

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:04 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yours is not about MRNA, the AstraZeneca is an entirely different vaccine.
I have an update on this one—it's not "entirely different". It shares similarities with the mRNA sequence. That's from a person who called into a show who works for a vaccine company.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:13 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
\ from a person who called into a show who works for a vaccine company.
God have mercy you are a fucking insane person
[Reply]
O.city 07:51 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I have an update on this one—it's not "entirely different". It shares similarities with the mRNA sequence. That's from a person who called into a show who works for a vaccine company.
It is different. Iirc, it’s using the spike protein as an antigen which is the same as the Pfizer and moderna vaccines but technologically it’s not similar
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:52 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
It is different. Iirc, it’s using the spike protein as an antigen which is the same as the Pfizer and moderna vaccines but technologically it’s not similar
Have you called into a show? if not, you dont know shit.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:58 PM 02-27-2021
FREE PIZZA with every “jab” in ISRAEL!! -> http://youtu.be/ZDFCMjl-ug8
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:11 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I suppose you can if you want to jump through the mental gymnastics to attempt to strengthen your point of view. How do you explain Covid cases exploding due to no masks and no distancing, but use the exact opposite reasoning when saying flu cases are practically zero during the exact same time frame? That makes absolutely no sense. And if you're saying that the mask wearing and distancing came too late to stave off Covid, does that mean you believe we should abandon mask wearing and open everything back up right now? Because it really sounds like it.

And that's easy - they're taking flu cases and calling them Covid cases. They're both much the same when it comes to their diagnoses, no? Add in the added monetary incentives when it comes to Covid, and it's not exactly an Evel Knievel jump to get to that conclusion.
:-) There was also a huge Candida outbreak in New York right around the same time the C0 vids began in New York.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:16 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
It is different. Iirc, it’s using the spike protein as an antigen which is the same as the Pfizer and moderna vaccines but technologically it’s not similar
This was according to a guy who works for a major pharma company. He could not say which one. He didn't say it was identical, but that it had shared similarities with mRNA sequence.

Similar does not mean the same or identical. And similar in an aspect does not make it identical either. I think that's what you think he claimed. But a lot about it is proprietary information too.

BTW he also said those who work inside pharma get a different vaccine. He's a whistleblower.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:22 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-) There was also a huge Candida outbreak in New York right around the same time the C0 vids began in New York.
And guess what?

Coronavirus Fact-Check #10: Why “new cases” are plummeting.
The number of “new cases” reported is tumbling in many countries around the world, and has been for over a month. So what’s causing it?

It's not the vaccine because not enough vaccinated yet. That's the assumption most will make. It's not the lockdowns either. Even in countries that never locked down are also seeing declines in case numbers.

The global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January.

What else happened around that time?
Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated.

This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives.

Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”.

In short, logic would suggest we’re not in fact seeing a “decline in Covid cases” or a “decrease in Covid deaths” at all.

What we’re seeing is a decline in perfectly healthy people being labelled “covid cases” based on a false positive from an unreliable testing process. And we’re seeing fewer people dying of pneumonia, cancer or other disease have “Covid19” added to their death certificate based on testing criteria designed to inflate the pandemic.

Just as we at OffG predicted would happen the moment the memo was published.

It turns out it really was a statistical scam.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/02/26/...re-plummeting/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:43 PM 02-27-2021
Contrary to media reports, Covid-19 vaccines have caused paralyzing facial condition
February 26, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) –

The mainstream media have inaccurately reported that Pfizer’s and Moderna’s new COVID-19 vaccine trials found no potential risk of Bell's palsy, a condition that causes the faces of patients to be paralyzed and droop on one side.

The “observed incidence of Bell's palsy in the vaccine arms is between three to five times and seven times higher than would be expected in the general population,” researchers from the Precision Vaccines Program in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Boston Children's Hospital in Boston said in a paper published Wednesday in The Lancet. ...

Comparing the trial data to that of the general population in detail, they reported that “this finding signals a potential safety phenomenon and suggests inaccurate reporting of basic epidemiological context to the public.”...

In some cases, people have lingering effects, however, and others may be burdened with symptoms for life. Former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien suffered Bell’s palsy as a child and was permanently affected.

Mainstream media reports have dismissed the higher incidence of Bell’s palsy in the trials as comparable with the normal rate of the condition.

Link to Lancet is underlined above and cited in this report.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...cial-condition

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:52 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Have you called into a show? if not, you dont know shit.
He's a whistleblower that works for a major pharma company. He knew all the things that were in the vaccines in detail and exactly how it worked—more than anyone I've heard to date. Of course you'd think he's a con, because you're need to think you're protected when you should have waited. He's going to be on other shows now but with his identity protected.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 1924
« First < 14546061626364 65666768741141645641064 > Last »
Up