ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 570 of 1924
« First < 70470520560566567568569570 57157257357458062067010701570 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Spott 01:22 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Trump has been telling people to get the vaccine from the beginning, you dolts. He has absolutely no reason to be in the same PSA as Pelosi/Waters/Harris/etc...
He doesn’t, but this would be one time that it would good to just suck it up and get together with whomever from the other side to do whatever it takes to get people to get vaccinated.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:25 PM 07-27-2021
Spare me the injustice of slamming this doctor because he's wholistic, the reporting is from other sources and summarized here with footnotes.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Bhutan offers an interesting glimpse into the effects of mass COVID “vaccination”. They managed to get 64% of residents injected in just one week, starting March 27, 2021, and almost immediately, there was a rapid uptick in cases.

They went from near-zero cases at the outset of the injection campaign, to a high of more than 400 cases per million in the weeks following.

2 Graphs in same link.
Case Counts Lowest in Low-‘Vaxxed’ Nations
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:27 PM 07-27-2021
Delta is less fatal than the original virus. I'd rather get sick with that than the these vaccines which are failures and could be bio-weapons to further lockdowns for the Great Reset into global corporate communism.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:28 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Delta is less fatal than the original virus. I'd rather get sick with that than the these vaccines which are failures and could be bio-weapons to further lockdowns for the Great Reset into global corporate communism.
I like that. Stealing that from you.

What vaccine did you get?

Delta.

:-)

Delta symptoms sound like hayfever...Lots better than heart inflammation, a blood clot, or my face drooping.
[Reply]
Donger 01:28 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
That's incorrect. Why would you even ask that question?

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:30 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Eh. I disagree. The people who I know that both voted for Trump and haven't taken the vaccine wouldn't do it just because Trump was in an ad for it. They'd probably make up some excuse/ reason he did it but even if they thought he was sincere, it wouldn't change their mind.
On a rare occasion you're observations are correct. Afterall, Trump made a former Pfizer CEO head of HHS. Another shitty hire. Plus he signed some vaccine document tying it to National Security in 2019. If he keeps up the vaccine push, along with other Republicans I will attack him for it. If he ever is re-elected I expect him to hire the same shitty Establishment-types. He hasn't turned out to be much of a disrupter except in terms of his personality.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:45 PM 07-27-2021

[Reply]
Donger 01:48 PM 07-27-2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/healt...-bn/index.html

New unpublished data showing that vaccinated people infected with the Delta coronavirus variant can have as much virus as those who are unvaccinated is the primary driver for the CDC's latest mask guidance change, a source involved with the decision process told CNN. Overall, vaccinated people still play a small role in transmission and breakthrough infections are rare.

In addition, the source noted two other factors that led to this decision: the prevalence of the Delta variant and low vaccine uptake.

When the CDC previously revised its guidance on May 13 for vaccinated people to unmask, Delta only represented 1% of reported infections. Now, according to the CDC, it represents at least 83% of cases.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:51 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
He doesn’t, but this would be one time that it would good to just suck it up and get together with whomever from the other side to do whatever it takes to get people to get vaccinated.

What a ridiculous notion. "Yeah, you're already telling people they should take the vaccine, but you're not doing it in the same PSA as the people who undermined your presidency, forced two impeachment trials on charges they knew were false, and may have committed election fraud in order to get you out of the White House, so you need to suck it up"

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:51 PM 07-27-2021
More FAKE NEWS LIES DEBUNKED!
Data from UK confirms the same pattern:

Many of the so-called "Covid hospitalizations" are due to post-admission targeted testing rather than due to the person actually coming in from Covid. "

Leaked data suggests the majority of patients classed as being hospitalised with Covid-19 were initially admitted for different ailments.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3356548...ter-admission/

[Reply]
Donger 01:52 PM 07-27-2021
The Sun....

Impeccable source, BEP.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:57 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/healt...-bn/index.html

New unpublished data showing that vaccinated people infected with the Delta coronavirus variant can have as much virus as those who are unvaccinated is the primary driver for the CDC's latest mask guidance change, a source involved with the decision process told CNN. Overall, vaccinated people still play a small role in transmission and breakthrough infections are rare.

In addition, the source noted two other factors that led to this decision: the prevalence of the Delta variant and low vaccine uptake.

When the CDC previously revised its guidance on May 13 for vaccinated people to unmask, Delta only represented 1% of reported infections. Now, according to the CDC, it represents at least 83% of cases.
More circle jerking from the CDC. Vaxed people play a small role in transmission and breakthroughs are rare but MASK THE FUCK UP!!!
[Reply]
petegz28 01:59 PM 07-27-2021
So when do we start hearing "2 weeks until....." again? Until the curve re-flattens? Until the deaths spike off the charts??
[Reply]
Donger 02:01 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
More circle jerking from the CDC. Vaxed people play a small role in transmission and breakthroughs are rare but MASK THE **** UP!!!
What are their options? Ignore this new apparent data showing that vaccinated people infected with the Delta can have as much viral load as those who are unvaccinated?
[Reply]
petegz28 02:05 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What are their options? Ignore this new apparent data showing that vaccinated people infected with the Delta can have as much viral load as those who are unvaccinated?
So what? They can't have it all ways, Donger.

Get the vax

Unvaxed are all the hospitalizations

Vaxed people are rare to transmit or breakthrough

Vaxed can carry just as much of the virus

They are talking in fucking circles.

Let's just ask this, why are we seeing only unvaxed people in the hospitals?
[Reply]
Page 570 of 1924
« First < 70470520560566567568569570 57157257357458062067010701570 > Last »
Up