ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 1927
« First < 1969109115116117118119 1201211221231291692196191119 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:34 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Right up until the next variant springs to life. Then the next, and the next, and the next.....

They're going to attempt to use that as the carrot we all chase the rest of our lives.
It's called "Build Back Better" which is the Great Reset [Collectivism] with a nice sounding phrase. It's starts out with Smash & Grab corruption of industry and Cloward-Pivening of all economies.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:55 AM 04-05-2021
Largest Uncontrolled Experiment Ever...

Secondly now that the vaccines have come, they don’t stop transmission of all SARS-CoV-2 strains, especially those that are resistant to antigen-specific antibodies that they are designed to induce...

Not only that, neutralizing antibodies that have been created in response to exposure to wild virus or the vaccines (developed to match the original Wuhan strain) don’t neutralize the virus effectively....

Vanden Bossche’s red flags

The story continues to evolve and unfold because the relationship between the virus and its host does as well. What we’re now beginning to see is the same mutations in the spike protein cropping up in different parts of the world. For example, the UK variant (B.1.1.7), the Brazilian variant (P1/B.1.1.28) and the South African variant (B.1.351) all share common mutations such as E484K and N5011Y. These were Geert’s red flags.

It suggests that different virus strains have found the same way of outsmarting the highly specific vaccine and in the process, these new virus strains are becoming more transmissible including among younger people. That creates ever greater opportunities for mutation. The show goes on. And potentially never stops. Especially if you keep interspersing your strategy with lockdowns and related measures. [aka Build Back Better]

And so…?

What our species is currently enduring is the largest uncontrolled experiment ever conducted. Not only are highly-specific vaccines being applied in a manner that is considerably different from any previous vaccines, the frontrunner Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are also most definitely experimental (phase 3 trials results are incomplete), and they rely on lipid encapsulation delivery systems that have never been used at any significant scale to get synthetic codes into our muscle cells.

We also have no good idea of how effectively our T cells will be corralled into our armory of immune defense. Or how vaccine-induced immunity compares with naturally-acquired immunity (let’s not forget the SARS and MERS epidemics never had the same opportunity for mutation).

Geert Vanden Bossche has rung an alarm bell — that many, it seems, don’t want to hear.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...?itm_term=home

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:02 AM 04-05-2021
https://www.advisory.com/en/daily-br...lecting%20that
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:03 AM 04-05-2021
Whatís The Difference Between A Variant, Mutant And Strain?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jvchama...h=402b82082241
Interesting. Points out how layman's language on the above is sloppy.
[Reply]
Donger 08:06 AM 04-05-2021
"This is bullshit!! I just want to go back to normal!!!"

"Great, me too. Here's a vaccine that's 95% effective in preventing SARS-CoV-19 infection and ..."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!"
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:09 AM 04-05-2021
Science gives us information, not instructions.
Too many politicians have spent the pandemic dressing up value judgements as facts.

In other words, ‘follow the science’ does not hold up to logical scrutiny – whether the science is robust or shaky, established or in flux. When people say ‘follow the science’, what they really mean is ‘follow my values’.
Here’s Dr Vinay Prasad, associate professor of epidemiology and biostatistics at the University of California in San Francisco:
‘Science cannot make value judgments. Science does not determine policy. Policy is a human endeavour that combines science with values and priorities.’ ...
February 2021 Covid retrospective in the Financial Times: ‘When we come to decide on policy, we have to take into account many interests and values, and since there is no scientific way to determine which interests and values are more important, there is no scientific way to decide what we should do.’
https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/0...w-the-science/
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:11 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Largest Uncontrolled Experiment Ever...

Secondly now that the vaccines have come, they donít stop transmission of all SARS-CoV-2 strains, especially those that are resistant to antigen-specific antibodies that they are designed to induce...

Not only that, neutralizing antibodies that have been created in response to exposure to wild virus or the vaccines (developed to match the original Wuhan strain) donít neutralize the virus effectively....

Vanden Bosscheís red flags

The story continues to evolve and unfold because the relationship between the virus and its host does as well. What weíre now beginning to see is the same mutations in the spike protein cropping up in different parts of the world. For example, the UK variant (B.1.1.7), the Brazilian variant (P1/B.1.1.28) and the South African variant (B.1.351) all share common mutations such as E484K and N5011Y. These were Geertís red flags.

It suggests that different virus strains have found the same way of outsmarting the highly specific vaccine and in the process, these new virus strains are becoming more transmissible including among younger people. That creates ever greater opportunities for mutation. The show goes on. And potentially never stops. Especially if you keep interspersing your strategy with lockdowns and related measures. [aka Build Back Better]

And soÖ?

What our species is currently enduring is the largest uncontrolled experiment ever conducted. Not only are highly-specific vaccines being applied in a manner that is considerably different from any previous vaccines, the frontrunner Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are also most definitely experimental (phase 3 trials results are incomplete), and they rely on lipid encapsulation delivery systems that have never been used at any significant scale to get synthetic codes into our muscle cells.

We also have no good idea of how effectively our T cells will be corralled into our armory of immune defense. Or how vaccine-induced immunity compares with naturally-acquired immunity (letís not forget the SARS and MERS epidemics never had the same opportunity for mutation).

Geert Vanden Bossche has rung an alarm bell ó that many, it seems, donít want to hear.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...?itm_term=home
Haven't we covered how full of shit the Children't Health Defense is already? There is so much disinformation in that "article" it boggles the mind how anyone could take any of it seriously.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 09:34 AM 04-05-2021
Look out for the new double mutant strain - https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/double...in-california/
[Reply]
banyon 09:47 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

"Great, me too. Here's a vaccine that's 95% effective in preventing SARS-CoV-19 infection and ..."

Pithy and accurate.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:52 AM 04-05-2021
*lifts leg, rips smelly Covid fart in banyon's and Donger's faces*
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:55 AM 04-05-2021
Play their own game back on them. They'd go beserk!

[Reply]
banyon 10:02 AM 04-05-2021
You’re in good company Bowser with the lady who is furiously throwing anti-vaxx spaghetti against the wall from every kooky website she can find. Even if they were run by a Kennedy.

So classic how Trump got the vaccine without announcing it. He didn’t want to offend the anti-vaxx kooks even when he doesn’t believe any of their garbage.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:05 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Youíre in good company Bowser with the lady who is furiously throwing anti-vaxx spaghetti against the wall from every kooky website she can find. Even if they were run by a Kennedy.

So classic how Trump got the vaccine without announcing it. He didnít want to offend the anti-vaxx kooks even when he doesnít believe any of their garbage.
I'm filing this in the "Meh" file.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:24 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

Not wanting to have your life held up or be forced to take a vaccination for which there is not yet any longitudinal data for an illness for which there is a 98.5% survival rate is not unreasonable.
[Reply]
Donger 10:27 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Not wanting to have your life held up or be forced to take a vaccination for which there is not yet any longitudinal data for an illness for which there is a 98.5% survival rate is not unreasonable.
What do you mean by "a vaccination for which there is not yet any longitudinal data"?

And, I'm not for forcing anyone to get stuck.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 1927
« First < 1969109115116117118119 1201211221231291692196191119 > Last »
Up