ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 434
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231281 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:52 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Ballots Were Counted Unlawfully And In Secret. Period.

NULLIFY.
Someone will have to prove it, because nobody has even come close yet.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:53 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Someone will have to prove it, because nobody has even come close yet.
Judge aint answering the phone. Waiting it out to December 14. You know that.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:54 AM 12-04-2020

Whoops. The latest legal filing from former Trump attorney Sidney Powell in her Georgia lawsuit accuses Dominion voting machines of flipping votes from Biden to Trump — which would mean the president gained fraudulent votes. One GOP attorney calls it an “epic fail.” #gapol pic.twitter.com/B93oTqwVQb

— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) December 4, 2020

[Reply]
Nixhex 08:55 AM 12-04-2020
Why won't Raffensperger call for a signature audit per Gov. Kemp's request? What is he afraid of?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:55 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Judge aint answering the phone. Waiting it out to December 14. You know that.
That's putting the cart before the horse. Produce some evidence first.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:56 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Why won't Raffensperger call for a signature audit per Gov. Kemp's request? What is he afraid of?
They know what would happen. They are going to snail walk this until time runs out, Dec 14.

They really think that the people are going to just accept this.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:59 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
They know what would happen. They are going to snail walk this until time runs out, Dec 14.

They really think that the people are going to just accept this.
They will accept it, and you will too.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:02 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They will accept it, and you will too.
GOP is fine with Biden as president. They’ll get the cheap labor express, and the China gravy train.

Back to normal (Status Quo).
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:04 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
GOP is fine with Biden as president. They’ll get the cheap labor express, and the China gravy train.

Back to normal (Status Quo).
Normal > The bumbling clusterfuck we've witnessed for four years.
[Reply]
Nixhex 09:07 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They will accept it, and you will too.
Ok Comrade!!
[Reply]
stumppy 09:10 AM 12-04-2020
Did they find Bigfoot yet?:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:11 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Did they find Bigfoot yet?:-)
Bigfoot hunters already have. They're just hanging onto the carcass until December 14 because reasons. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:16 AM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I can’t help but notice how often you say shit in your posts. Is that a reference to trump wearing diapers or Giuliani farting?
Neither. Rather it's more of a reference to the quality of your posts. You know. Cuz they are shit.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:17 AM 12-04-2020
This time they were ready -- because there was too much at stake.

Looking back at the unusual election we just had, and viewing it in the context of political events going back 150 years, it’s clear that the Democrats had no choice but to rig the presidential election -- and, now, they’re going for all the marbles.

In the last weeks of the presidential campaign, Donald Trump was drawing tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters several times a day, and people across the land, and at sea, formed massive rallies and caravans of their own. Meanwhile, the Biden camp was barely limping along, with one or two funereal gatherings a week, before, at best, a few dozen people (sometimes, overwhelmingly outnumbered by Trump supporters); the campaign’s apparent strategy was to minimize the candidate’s exposure (and let the media do the work for them) -- not only because the candidate was feeble and the campaign advocated lockdowns, but also because evidence began emerging of the Biden family’s dealings with foreign oligarchs and corrupt countries -- most importantly, Communist China.

So, as election day approached, things were looking good for the president. Indeed, as the results came in on election night, the president was headed for re-election. He was ahead in the electoral college, and had big leads in the handful of remaining states he needed to win.

Then, suddenly, the counting stopped. Late at night, five decisive states announced at the same time that they stopped counting. Has the counting of votes ever stopped on election night in any election, let alone a presidential election? It’s as if, with a couple of minutes left to play in a basketball game, one team is way ahead and “running away with it,” and the other team is down and dejected, staring defeat in the face; and all of a sudden, the referees stop the game for the first time ever, and for no stated reason. Then they send the team that’s winning, home, blindfold them, and tie their hands; leave the trailing team on the court by itself, with control of the scoreboard and the keys; and ask them to send in the final score, whenever they want.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...on-ayad-rahim/

And of course, the media has blacked out any mention of "anomolies" and "irregularities", and the courts are just going to derail any efforts to move litigation prior to December 14.

On Thursday, the Wisconsin Supreme Court refused to take up President Donald Trump’s lawsuit regarding the 2020 election, ruling that the case must make its way up through lower courts, even though the state’s Electoral College electors are scheduled to cast their votes on December 14. The Trump campaign’s lead lawyer in Wisconsin, Jim Troupis, framed the decision as a qualified win.

“We welcome the direction of the Supreme Court to file in Dane and Milwaukee Counties as we pursue making certain that only legal votes count in Wisconsin – and we will immediately do so,” Troupis said in a statement. “It was clear from their writings that the court recognizes the seriousness of these issues, and we look forward to taking the next step. We fully expect to be back in front of the Supreme Court very soon.”

“As I have said before, we will continue fighting on behalf of Wisconsinites and the American people to defend their right to a free and fair election. The only way to do that is by helping to restore integrity and transparency in our elections,” he added.

The lawsuit cites four cases of “clear evidence of unlawfulness, such as illegally altering absentee ballot envelopes, counting ballots that had no required application, overlooking unlawful claims of indefinite confinement, and holding illegal voting events called Democracy in the Park.” The lawsuit claims that Wisconsin officials counted 221,323 illegal votes, about eleven times Joe Biden’s margin.

Trump asked the state’s Supreme Court to take the case directly, claiming there was not enough time for the case to work its way up to the Wisconsin Supreme Court before Dec. 14.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o...wsuit-n1189738

DemonicRats knew they could, and will, get away with this, and they have been aided and abetted every step of the way by the GOP.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12-04-2020, 09:18 AM
This message has been deleted by AdolfOliverBush. Reason: Nah
digger 09:22 AM 12-04-2020

[Reply]
Page 181 of 434
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231281 > Last »
Up