ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 474 of 488
« First < 374424464470471472473474 475476477478484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:06 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you think the rookies are going to hit the ground running? And they were the difference between a reset year and a contending year?
No, I think every other team's additions are fabulous and fool proof, while KC's are all a disaster. Am I doing it right?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:08 PM 06-10-2022
Yeah he was the QB when they were 10-7. And now they have either the best or 2nd best WR in the league.
How’s their defense??
[Reply]
-King- 06:09 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
No, I think every other team's additions are fabulous and fool proof, while KC's are all a disaster. Am I doing it right?
When did I say our additions were disasters. I do think MVS is a bad WR. Im not the biggest Hardman fan but even I think he's a better WR overall. Ive also said that I loved the Reid signing and the draft. Somehow you guys missed those posts.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 PM 06-10-2022
So you think the rookies are going to hit the ground running? And they were the difference between a reset year and a contending year?
Again, I never said that this “will” be a reset year. What I said was that I was prepared for it as a possibility given the way the offseason was playing out, an extremely tough schedule, and the rest of the division/AFC going all-in.

This draft is full of guys that are ready to contribute. They drafted at least 5 guys that should be able to play significant roles.

Trent McDuffie for example was one of the safest prospects/picks in the draft. It’s entirely realistic that we could see zero drop-off from Ward. I’d argue McDuffie might even be an upgrade. He’s that fucking good/ready.

Of course that changes expectations. He was a top 15 player on my board. I was not expecting an addition like that. Not to mention Karlaftis, which was my best case scenario first pick for the Chiefs. Why would these additions not slightly change expectations?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:11 PM 06-10-2022
No I didn't make it up. There are people saying that Tyreek made this offense predictable and now that we have MVS and Juju, we'll open the offense up and be more dynamic and Mahomes will spread the ball out more and won't force the ball to him.

And yeah Carr is a downgrade from Rodgers. But hes still a really good QB. He shouldn't be compared with Tua at all.
They have won the SAME AMOUNT OF PLAYOFF GAMES.... one is still on his rookie contract.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:13 PM 06-10-2022
That Corolla went 10-7 and made the playoffs. I think adding an elite WR helps. Don't you?
Not really when the engine is suspect
[Reply]
-King- 06:14 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How’s their defense??
Probably average at best.
[Reply]
-King- 06:15 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Not really when the engine is suspect
That was the same engine that took them to 10-7 and into the playoffs. So you don't think adding a 1300 11 touchdown WR helps that?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:18 PM 06-10-2022
The Raiders won their last 4 games all by 3 points or less. 6 all together.

10-7 last season means fucking dick.
[Reply]
-King- 06:18 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They have won the SAME AMOUNT OF PLAYOFF GAMES.... one is still on his rookie contract.
So you think Tua and Carr are on the same level?
[Reply]
-King- 06:20 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Raiders won their last 4 games all by 3 points or less.

10-7 last season means fucking dick.
Probably why they got a WR that scored 29 touchdowns last 2 years dontcha think?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:22 PM 06-10-2022
So you think Tua and Carr are on the same level?
I mean, given their ages and contracts I'd much, much rather have Tua. At least there's a minute chance he becomes a worthwhile asset and you can trade him. Carr is taking up 40 million per and has never won ANYTHING of substance the entire time he's been in the league.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:22 PM 06-10-2022
Probably why they got a WR that scored 29 touchdowns last 2 years dontcha think?
That guarantees absolutely nothing.

Last year means nothing.

The entire division got tougher. They now have the worst QB in the division. Their schedule will be tougher. They got a new coaching staff.

You keep pretending that it’s as simple as “derp they were 10-7 last year so they’ll clearly be better this year with Adams”. It doesn’t fucking work like that.
[Reply]
-King- 06:24 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I mean, given their ages and contracts I'd much, much rather have Tua. At least there's a minute chance he becomes a worthwhile asset and you can trade him. Carr is taking up 40 million per and has never won ANYTHING of substance the entire time he's been in the league.
Raiders can get out of carrs contract after this season if he doesn't perform so I don't understand why you guys are bringing that into it.

Do you think Tua and Carr are on the same level of QB play?
[Reply]
-King- 06:25 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That guarantees absolutely nothing.

Last year means nothing.

The entire division got tougher. They now have the worst QB in the division. Their schedule will be tougher. They got a new coaching staff.

You keep pretending that it’s as simple as “derp they were 10-7 last year so they’ll clearly be better this year with Adams”. It doesn’t fucking work like that.
Yeah but they as a team got better also. And we have essentially the same schedule except a couple games in which theirs are against worse teams than the teams we're facing.
[Reply]
Page 474 of 488
« First < 374424464470471472473474 475476477478484 > Last »
Up