ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 29
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

crazycoffey 12:17 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well as far as deaths, 13,000 Americans die each year from AIDS, while 169,000 Americans have died from Covid in the past 6 months.

Are you going to ignore the actual fact? Because making up your own doesn't actually make it true.
It was tongue in cheek. Stop being sensitive. I acknowledge the Rona is real and is worse than normal flu strands but you have to also acknowledge. 160,000 deaths from 6 million “reported cases” is a VERY low mortality rate for such a horrible pandemic.
Baby Lee 12:20 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
Tú también eres el agua de mi fuente, buen amigo!!!!
eDave 12:20 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
A I'm leaving forever requires a dedicated stand alone thread. Once again deprived because of a virus.
Whatever. It's cost us a great mod. One that seemed to take on the lions share of modding. Hell, he was only trying to enforce a long standing rule in The Lounge and was right to do so.
jdubya 12:21 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Obviously no one wants individual mods being the arbiters of truth, least of all the mods themselves I'm sure.

But it seems like maaaaaybe you could get some kind of "mod consensus" (6 out of 8 mods agree?) in extreme circumstances to just ban obvious shitposters from threads - like KCTotallyCoincidentially88 from this one and say pete's endless manic phase spew from the covid thread.

Like obviously qanon stuff isn't tolerated in the lounge. Should coronahoax be?
Ive seen forums burn in flames when a "mod mob" mentality takes over by committee as well.

Look, this forum has lasted 20 years where the shelf life of many forums seems to be 7-10 years. This place is doing something right no matter how bizarre and fked up some you are. I wouldnt do anything drastic
HayWire 12:24 PM 08-16-2020
On one hand, I'd like to say... well, it's the offseason and people need breaks from here every once in a while.

OTOH, Daface is the most zen person here and you've all managed to break him. :-)
Please don't group me with "you've". I would like to think in my limited post I haven't caused to much headache. I'm generally a happy go lucky person
suzzer99 12:25 PM 08-16-2020
We have already started banning him from threads for the constant spamming.

BigRedChief 12:47 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Ive seen forums burn in flames when a "mod mob" mentality takes over by committee as well.

Look, this forum has lasted 20 years where the shelf life of many forums seems to be 7-10 years. This place is doing something right no matter how bizarre and fked up some you are. I wouldnt do anything drastic
It will start to get better one way or the other in 80 or so days.
srvy 12:48 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Whatever. It's cost us a great mod. One that seemed to take on the lions share of modding. Hell, he was 9nly trying to enforce a long standing rule in The Lounge and was right to do so.
So

Doesn't change the fact that Deface has deprived us of a long standing cp tradition of stand-alone leaving forever thread.
eDave 12:51 PM 08-16-2020
So

Doesn't change the fact that Deface has deprived us of a long standing cp tradition of stand-alone leaving forever thread.
The tradition I've experienced is mockery of those threads because they are lame and attention seeking. Deface is neither of those. Covid is not the reason we lost him.
Bearcat 12:52 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
It was tongue in cheek. Stop being sensitive. I acknowledge the Rona is real and is worse than normal flu strands but you have to also acknowledge. 160,000 deaths from 6 million “reported cases” is a VERY low mortality rate for such a horrible pandemic.
Yeah, after the initial 1 in every 400 of the 8 million people in NYC dying in a matter of a few months, it's great that it didn't play out that way everywhere.... despite ourselves, for the most part.
Bearcat 12:53 PM 08-16-2020
So

It's in the mod lounge.
eDave 12:55 PM 08-16-2020
It's in the mod lounge.
He also updated his Space thread.
KCUnited 12:58 PM 08-16-2020
BRC’s insiders email mentioned it as well
srvy 12:58 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
The tradition I've experienced is mockery of those threads because they are lame and attention seeking. Deface neither of those. Covid is not the reason we lost him.
Oh lighten up Dave he will be back. You of all people have had fun with those threads too.

If nothing else it opens a slot up for you. You have made it clear your goal is to be a mod its pretty clear.
eDave 01:02 PM 08-16-2020
Oh lighten up Dave he will be back. You of all people have had fun with those threads too.

If nothing else it opens a slot up for you. You have made it clear your goal is to be a mod its pretty clear.
I have no desire to be a mod and nobody wants me to be one. Dane is next in line. Enjoy.
Page 13 of 29
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up