ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2666 of 2693
« First < 1666216625662616265626622663266426652666 26672668266926702676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:48 AM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Tough to put that throw to Kelce against the Raiders at #9... that was on a different level, even in a relatively meaningless game.

Not even close to the best play against the Raiders, my favorite is still from Mahomes 1st year as a starter where he zinged a pass in between like 4 people on each side of it for a TD. It was from around the 30 too, one of my favorite Mahomes passes ever that always get overlooked.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:08 PM 02-25-2024
Fuck anybody who says, "Well Brady played longer lawl" when it's all said and done.

If Mahomes surpasses Brady in all his shit and does it before he turns 40 then retires, he's fucking better. End of goddamn story.

"But teh longeviteeezzz!!!"

Fucking idiocy.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 12:21 PM 02-25-2024
Just a reminder: 22 more posts and this this thread should go in the shop for an oil change.

...and lube, I'm sure we are probably low.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:54 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
KC Connection is donning his shining armor as we speak
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
I'm not arguing for Brady, just dismissing bad takes.

But the argument right now is longevity. Brady played 23 seasons and the length of Mahomes' prime and career right now is an unknown. You can argue Mahomes has the best peak, but that doesn't guarantee goat status. Ask Jordan who is probably going to end up losing it to LeBron once all is said and done despite winning more titles.
He's already lost it to LeBron, but that is because LeBron has both peak and longevity (and in the latter case, by a mile). Unlike Brady, LeBron was the best player in the league for over a decade. Brady doesn't have that.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:57 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He's already lost it to LeBron, but that is because LeBron has both peak and longevity (and in the latter case, by a mile). Unlike Brady, LeBron was the best player in the league for over a decade. Brady doesn't have that.
Bullshit.. it's still Jordan.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:00 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Nah and it's not all that close at this point either. It was really locked in almost eight years ago too when LeBron knocked off the 73 win Warriors from a 3-1 deficit, but it has only been further solidified by him since then breaking every record the game has ever seen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Until LeBron gets six rings no one cares.

It's why Mahomes is always compared to Jordan.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:03 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Until LeBron gets six rings no one cares.

It's why Mahomes is always compared to Jordan.
Of course rings is the same stupid argument for why Pats fans still claim Brady despite it being clear and obvious that Mahomes is far better than him.

There's a very good chance Mahomes isn't ending his career with 7 and it won't make a damn bit of difference as to whether he is ultimately the GOAT (at least in the eyes of people who actually saw both play and are capable of reading stats). Same applies to LeBron.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:05 PM 02-25-2024
If you stupid faggots turn this into a Lebron/Jordan thread (as if you didn't have enough other NBA repository threads to spread this AIDSy bullshit) I WILL report all of this shit and have the mods thread ban your tiny dicks
[Reply]
staylor26 01:05 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
MJ stans reading this

No need to be triggered :-)

Quantity over quality is a silly argument.

"Emmitt Smith is the greatest RB ever!!!!!"
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:07 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No need to be triggered :-)

Quantity over quality is a silly argument.

"Emmitt Smith is the greatest RB ever!!!!!"

LeBron passed MJ years ago lmaooo

Mahomes is BETTER than Brady but doesn't have the longevity yet to match his resume but it's only a matter of time. https://t.co/VJDb4J1se4

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) February 15, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:09 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you stupid bundle of stickss turn this into a Lebron/Jordan thread (as if you didn't have enough other NBA repository threads to spread this AIDSy bullshit) I WILL report all of this shit and have the mods thread ban your tiny dicks
Sure, but shouldn't we reserve those threads for discussion on whether the TWolves are a fraud team?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:11 PM 02-25-2024
Lebron stan:

"Longevity is the be all end all"

Also Lebron stan:

"Mahomes is already better than Brady"

:-) :-) :-)

I'm done here. Not going to turn this great thread into a shitshow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Of course rings is the same stupid argument for why Pats fans still claim Brady despite it being clear and obvious that Mahomes is far better than him.

There's a very good chance Mahomes isn't ending his career with 7 and it won't make a damn bit of difference as to whether he is ultimately the GOAT (at least in the eyes of people who actually saw both play and are capable of reading stats). Same applies to LeBron.
Yes but talent, ability and per-game production-wise you cannot compare Jordan to Brady. So that counter-argument doesn't work.

Jordan is not Brady. Jordan is LeBron without all the fucking postseason choking and shitty jump shooting.

LeBron is discount Jordan :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:14 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lebron stan:

"Longevity is the be all end all"

Also Lebron stan:

"Mahomes is already better than Brady"
I'd say it is more like "LeBron's peak and ridiculous longevity in combination far outrank MJ's overrated career" and "Mahomes is already better than Brady."
[Reply]
Page 2666 of 2693
« First < 1666216625662616265626622663266426652666 26672668266926702676 > Last »
Up