ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3079 of 4873
« First < 2079257929793029306930753076307730783079 308030813082308330893129317935794079 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:51 AM 08-19-2022
Holy shit. Knowmo actually let PGM get under his skin with some of the worst trolling I've ever seen. Fucking hell, that's embarrassing.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:11 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I'm hearing that the Chiefs' coaching staff is really disappointed in CEH, and that they feel he's out of shape.

Also hearing that Andy Reid had to have a meeting with the team because some of the players feel that "they've arrived."
I'm hearing you're the biggest cum dumpster this side of the Mississippi
[Reply]
staylor26 12:16 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Holy shit. Knowmo actually let PGM get under his skin with some of the worst trolling I've ever seen. Fucking hell, that's embarrassing.
As I've said, he's become a pathetic caricature.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:33 PM 08-19-2022
Damn....CBS did a top 100 players list.

Congrats, you guys had one player make it!! Moobs at 42...he inherits one of the best collections of offensive skill position talent ever (NFL.com)...none of which made the list. *belch

Kind of amazing that Vegas has you at the 6th best team and ESPN has your OL as 4th best. What do they know that we dont?

The Walton effect....having no standout players and a brand new staff yet the media instantly morphs them into a top NFL team.

It's obvious the actual players didn't factor in to these glowing mouthpiece evaluations....you guys are contenders simply because they said so.

$4.6 billion reasons why this nonsense is happening...

[Reply]
MagicHef 12:39 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Staylor's not necessarily disagreeing with you that it was the right move for you guys to fire Fangio. He's saying at least in the short term, your defense is probably going to be behind where it was under Fangio.

I know Sean Payton could probably sneeze into a kleenex and it would become a good NFL coach, but it's still a pretty tall task for a first time DC to have success against the most unpredictable Andy Reid offense the NFL has seen since the start of the 2018 season
I get what he's saying, and he may be right. We'll see. Even if the defensive planning takes a hit, I'm over the moon about losing Fangio.

Also, lol at "unpredictable"
[Reply]
RunKC 12:53 PM 08-19-2022
It can’t be overstated how easy and favorable the Broncos schedule is.

Start off against the Seahawks and Texans who will almost assuredly pick top 5 in KC for the draft. Then play a first year starter Trey Lance at home.

Then they have a 5 game stretch against the Jets, Jags, Titans (who will most likely be starting Malik Willis at this point), Raiders at home and then the Panthers. Not a bad set up for your first 11 games. Plus you get week 17 at home.

So that’s 5 games that should be layups. They only have to win half of their remaining 12 games to end up with 11 wins
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:09 PM 08-19-2022
NFL.com just had Denver finishing in 2nd place in the division...and the Chargers in 4th.

One of the guys said "you're crazy"...must have missed the production meeting...needs to brush up on his narrative steering game.

LA is legit better at every position group across the board...by a lot. Maybe LB/TE is a wash...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:09 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Start off against the Seahawks and Texans who will almost assuredly pick top 5 in KC for the draft. Then play a first year starter Trey Lance at home.

Then they have a 5 game stretch against the Jets, Jags, Titans (who will most likely be starting Malik Willis at this point), Raiders at home and then the Panthers. Not a bad set up for your first 11 games. Plus you get week 17 at home.

So that’s 5 games that should be layups. They only have to win half of their remaining 12 games to end up with 11 wins
Last place schedule based on 2021, yeah? Main difference is Jets, Panthers and Ravens vs Cardinals, Bills and Bucs.

And, what are you bitching about?

Chiefs end with Broncos, Texans, Seahawks, Broncos, Raiders... easy peasy, right?
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:14 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Weird. The Chiefs also play "first year starter Trey Lance", as well as "the Seahawks and Texans who will almost assuredly pick top 5 in KC for the draft", and the "Jags, Titans (who will most likely be starting Malik Willis at this point)," and the "Raiders at home". 6 easy wins, right? (8 if you count 2 games against the Broncos)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:21 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I get what he's saying, and he may be right. We'll see. Even if the defensive planning takes a hit, I'm over the moon about losing Fangio.

Also, lol at "unpredictable"
Varied? Multi-dimensional?

Double-team Tyreek and Kelce and get pressure with 4. If you had the DL and the horses on the back end, you could slow down the Chiefs. If you didn't, you took the automatic L.

It's back to early 2018 days now. Teams haven't seen enough of Mahomes in this kind of setting to predict how or what he'll do and how best to matchup. They won't score as many points as they did in 2018, but I think KC's efficiency is going to be much higher than it's been in years.

And yes, there IS historical precedent for an offense losing their most dangerous weapon and actually coming out ahead in the end provided that player wasn't leaving behind a team full of crap. And this is especially the case if the QB of said team was elite.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:21 PM 08-19-2022
NFL schedule 2022: Chiefs set NFL record for teams played that finished over. 500 last year to begin season

They want the AFCW knotted up for the first 2 months....

You can see the play with the off-season Donk hype and soft beginning...they did the same shit last year.

Weren't you guys in first place for a while...ha.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:34 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Varied? Multi-dimensional?

Double-team Tyreek and Kelce and get pressure with 4. If you had the DL and the horses on the back end, you could slow down the Chiefs. If you didn't, you took the automatic L.

It's back to early 2018 days now. Teams haven't seen enough of Mahomes in this kind of setting to predict how or what he'll do and how best to matchup. They won't score as many points as they did in 2018, but I think KC's efficiency is going to be much higher than it's been in years.

And yes, there IS historical precedent for an offense losing their most dangerous weapon and actually coming out ahead in the end provided that player wasn't leaving behind a team full of crap. And this is especially the case if the QB of said team was elite.
lol because it sounded like you were a bit unsure of what the offense would be like.

I’m itching for a stats argument. Show me your historical precedent.
[Reply]
TEX 01:36 PM 08-19-2022
Weird. The Chiefs also play "first year starter Trey Lance", as well as "the Seahawks and Texans who will almost assuredly pick top 5 in KC for the draft", and the "Jags, Titans (who will most likely be starting Malik Willis at this point)," and the "Raiders at home". 6 easy wins, right? (8 if you count 2 games against the Broncos)
You can't see the benefit of a front loaded schedule??? Just look at all the hope you guys had after the first 3 weeks last year. :-) It's not only who you play, but when. And yes, the 2 games against the Cheating Donx are W's for KC. Like the 13 others before them. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:38 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
NFL schedule 2022: Chiefs set NFL record for teams played that finished over. 500 last year to begin season

They want the AFCW knotted up for the first 2 months....

You can see the play with the off-season Donk hype and soft beginning...they did the same shit last year.

Weren't you guys in first place for a while...ha.
https://fbschedules.com/2027-kansas-...iefs-schedule/

So, it's 2022... I provided the 'future opponents' schedule for KC in 2027. Aside from 2 games, it is set. Just as it is every year for the next 5 years.

Maybe you can look ahead to 2028 and figure out how the league plans to screw your team. I mean the schedule isn't out yet, so go for it and then let's revisit in 2028. I'll set my reminder.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:38 PM 08-19-2022
lol because it sounded like you were a bit unsure of what the offense would be like.

I’m itching for a stats argument. Show me your historical precedent.
Shocking!

You're incapable of having any football discussion/debate without stats. You are the typical causal that doesn't trust your eyes or your own evaluations.

Stats can be helpful. They can absolutely be used to support your argument or help refute somebody else's. They are not the be all end all though.
[Reply]
Page 3079 of 4873
« First < 2079257929793029306930753076307730783079 308030813082308330893129317935794079 > Last »
Up