ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Media Center>Far Cry 5
Dayze 08:05 AM 03-11-2021
this is the game where you're in the woods etc, and there's a local cult; and you do a lot of sneaking around into / out of places ;...and the cult MFers pop out of nowhere when you're just bushwacking through the woods and they spot you from the road....then chaos ensues?

:-)
I think it's the game. yeah, I remember it now . it was defintiely fun.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:18 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
this is the game where you're in the woods etc, and there's a local cult; and you do a lot of sneaking around into / out of places ;...and the cult MFers pop out of nowhere when you're just bushwacking through the woods and they spot you from the road....then chaos ensues?

I think it's the game. yeah, I remember it now . it was defintiely fun.
It can certainly be that way.

Of course, I mostly sneak around with a bow and 308 and snipe cult members while they're talking about the end of the world coming. :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 08:39 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It can certainly be that way.

Of course, I mostly sneak around with a bow and 308 and snipe cult members while they're talking about the end of the world coming. :-)
that's a good idea lol

I can't remember what weapons I had. I didn't get very far in it; but definitely put some time into it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:41 AM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
that's a good idea lol

I can't remember what weapons I had. I didn't get very far in it; but definitely put some time into it.
I'm a big fan of playing stealth, although I've been working on assault tactics lately. SMG's in this game default to full auto and it just sucks. Since changing to 3-shot bursts I'm learning a new appreciation for cover and creep strategy.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:11 PM 03-11-2021
Only you...

https://youtu.be/3FygIKsnkCw
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:22 AM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Only you...

I've basically come to hate that song now. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:43 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Only you...

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:23 AM 03-12-2021
Also, a pistol is suicide against a charging black bear or cougar in this game. A sawed off is the only way to consistently drop them before they drop you.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:50 PM 03-13-2021
I'm not sure how you take on more than two attackers at close range with a pistol. They absolutely suck both in terms of damage and accuracy in that situation. Pistols are really only "good" in this game at 25m when you can line up a clean head shot.

The main reason I don't use pistols is because they just don't have any stopping power. I wanna pull out the .45 and plug a couple of guys to get them off my back. Usually, I just end up getting the crap beat out of me because even 4 shots won't drop them.
:-) I manage more often than I don’t.

Also, a pistol is suicide against a charging black bear or cougar in this game. A sawed off is the only way to consistently drop them before they drop you.
Well, yeah. If I’m down to my pistol against a bear there is a lot less shooting and a lot more running taking place. Killing bears seldom has anything to do with an actual mission, so I’m ok with that strategy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Well, yeah. If I’m down to my pistol against a bear there is a lot less shooting and a lot more running taking place. Killing bears seldom has anything to do with an actual mission, so I’m ok with that strategy.
I walk pretty much everywhere. I see A LOT of bears (and cougars). I usually have my double barrel out at all times and only switch to tactical when I see cultists.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:06 PM 03-13-2021
Anybody complete 4 in the first 5 minutes?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:21 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yep.

FC5 as well.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:12 AM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Best I could manage was 15 minutes.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:13 PM 03-13-2021
When you finish FC3 be sure to play Blood Dragon! It is absolutely hilarious.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:20 PM 03-13-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
When you finish FC3 be sure to play Blood Dragon! It is absolutely hilarious.
Blood Dragon is absofuckinglutely AMAZING, especially if you grew up in the 80s and know all the references.

Jesus how did I forget about that game??!

Its definitely on the must play list.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up