ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3892 of 4895
« First < 2892339237923842388238883889389038913892 389338943895389639023942399243924892 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:37 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It was the HC. Our offense went from averaging 15.4 PPG under Hackett to 27.5 PPG after he was let go.
LMFAO

Two games, in which your offense still didn’t move the ball consistently at all. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:38 PM 01-26-2023
It was the HC. Our offense went from averaging 15.4 PPG under Hackett to 27.5 PPG after he was let go.
But you said Hackett was a great coach.

Say it with me now, "I was wrong, i'm an idiot".
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:39 PM 01-26-2023

:-)
You literally look like the girlfriend who got cheated on, talked shit about him and then he showed back up to gas light you….and you apologized to him in the end.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:41 PM 01-26-2023
Maybe if you throw $30mil/yr at Kliff Kingsbury you can get him to leave Thailand. Prolly would require five years fully guaranteed, but the Donks got deep, deep pockets right?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:53 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Maybe if you throw $30mil/yr at Kliff Kingsbury you can get him to leave Thailand. Prolly would require five years fully guaranteed, but the Donks got deep, deep pockets right?
Maybe they could get some Kyler Murray-like production out of Wilson!

[Reply]

DomCasual 06:54 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
But you said Hackett was a great coach.

Say it with me now, "I was wrong, i'm an idiot".
So, obviously QJ is a unique case.

But otherwise, answer this honestly. If someone was to take the time to sort through your posts, they'd never find embarrassing takes? Nothing about how Brodie Croyle or Tyler Thigpen were going to surprise people? Nothing cringeworthy about Todd Haley? No speculation about Samie Parker, or Jonathan Baldwin, or Clyde Edwards-Helaire?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:03 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:

But otherwise, answer this honestly. If someone was to take the time to sort through your posts, they'd never find embarrassing takes? Nothing about how Brodie Croyle or Tyler Thigpen were going to surprise people? Nothing cringeworthy about Todd Haley? No speculation about Samie Parker, or Jonathan Baldwin, or Clyde Edwards-Helaire?
Does Dildo Joe post on your board at all?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:09 PM 01-26-2023
:-) it is never not funny when Knowmo catches strays from other Broncos fans for being a cringe dipshit. Especially when the rage from it burbles over and he lashes out with an 'UNCLE TOM!!!!'
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:11 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Does Dildo Joe post on your board at all?
Not that I know of. As far as I know, he never posted on the Mane, either. What was his name before, do you remember? Didn't you guys change it to its current iteration, at some point?
[Reply]
chinaski 07:13 PM 01-26-2023

From my experience, most posters here will call the Chiefs out on their bullshit when they do something dumb.

But it's easier to be a blind homer when your team is really really good.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:14 PM 01-26-2023
Not that I know of. As far as I know, he never posted on the Mane, either. What was his name before, do you remember? Didn't you guys change it to its current iteration, at some point?
Knowmo
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:24 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by chinaski:
From my experience, most posters here will call the Chiefs out on their bullshit when they do something dumb.

But it's easier to be a blind homer when your team is really really good.
The other day, someone in this thread flagged a thread I started here back in, I think, 2012. It was after a game where we beat you at Arrowhead. It was literally the inverse of what the last several hundred pages of this thread are.

I was trying to remember who the player was, but back in the day, Claythan was on the Mane making comparisons between one of your WRs who had flashed in training camp, and Jerry Rice. His moniker there was Bob's your Information Minister, after the Iraqi information minister who used to tell the world about how the Iraqi Republican Guard was kicking so much ass. Claythan was QJ, before there was a QJ (in fairness, Claythan is much more vile than QJ - I'm honestly fairly certain he's not a very good person in real life - but who knows).

Neither of our real fanbases are stupid - at least, not the ones that go back farther than the bandwagon ones that jumped on with Super Bowls. Do we each have our share of PollyAnnas? Of course. But as fans, we see what we want to see.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:27 PM 01-26-2023
The other day, someone in this thread flagged a thread I started here back in, I think, 2012. It was after a game where we beat you at Arrowhead. It was literally the inverse of what the last several hundred pages of this thread are.

I was trying to remember who the player was, but back in the day, Claythan was on the Mane making comparisons between one of your WRs who had flashed in training camp, and Jerry Rice. His moniker there was Bob's your Information Minister, after the Iraqi information minister who used to tell the world about how the Iraqi Republican Guard was kicking so much ass. Claythan was QJ, before there was a QJ (in fairness, Claythan is much more vile than QJ - I'm honestly fairly certain he's not a very good person in real life - but who knows).

Neither of our real fanbases are stupid - at least, not the ones that go back farther than the bandwagon ones that jumped on with Super Bowls. Do we each have our share of PollyAnnas? Of course. But as fans, we see what we want to see.
Is he Zero Volts on there now?
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:27 PM 01-26-2023
Knowmo
That's right. That says a lot - named after a failed Josh McDaniels pick. Knowshon Moreno was supposed to be the next TD.
[Reply]
DomCasual 07:32 PM 01-26-2023
Is he Zero Volts on there now?
I actually sort of appreciate Zero there. He gets on people's nerves. But a board needs good opposing fans, and he puts some serious thought into a lot of his posts. He's contributed financially to the board's fundraising, too. Overall, I think he's pretty respectful, and a good citizen.

RaidersoftheCeller posts fairly regularly there, too. He's also a welcome opinion. I know he can be hated there. But I don't ever perceive his posts as propaganda, like some opposing fans will do. That's essentially what we're talking about, right? Propaganda? Like a bot. It can get to be like background noise.
[Reply]
Page 3892 of 4895
« First < 2892339237923842388238883889389038913892 389338943895389639023942399243924892 > Last »
Up