ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 73
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
jettio 12:03 PM 10-15-2021
I guess we got to Romper Room or DC the thread now that we got the toddlers soiling their diapers.
[Reply]
jettio 12:30 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Not surprising, really, when you consider he has had everything handed to him thanks to insane physical gifts and talent. Lebron is the sports world equivalent of a child tv/movie star. Coddled, pampered, surrounded by sycophants, uneducated, and completely self-centered/narcissistic. That is a sure fire way to ensure a person turns out shitty. JWhit merely points it out; people gasp and swoon because he also happens to be a black man. He's not wrong, he's just heretical...aka "off the plantation", aka thinking for himself (thus my/many person's respect)
Your beefing over politics is my guess.

There are other guys who jumped to the NBA after high school or one year of college and never reached their potential.

His mom was 16 when he is born and his dad is not in his life and he makes it to where he is.

Seems like all his kids are by the same woman that he dated since high school and eventually married.

Has he ever been in trouble with anybody?

Maybe once in a while he says something off the mark, but most of what he says reflects good values.

Anybody that has too much of a problem with Lebron, is someone that needs to work on themselves.

Whitlock is no comparison with Lebron. At least Lebron has a stable family life and professional achievement that has helped a lot of people improve their station in life. Not to mention that Lebron has some concrete philanthropic projects that help a lot of people.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:47 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Your beefing over politics is my guess.
If he is, he certainly isn't the only one in this thread... its clearly going both ways
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 10-16-2021
Weird how Gruden has to quit because he said racist things. I swear I’ve heard things like If you don’t know if you’re for me or for Trump, you ain’t black. Or poor kids are just as smart as white kids. Or You can’t go to a 7-11 u less you have a slight Indian accent. Wonder what ethnicity the person who said that was? And is he in a position of power like Gruden was? And I’m by no means trying to make this political, but it’s pretty much a part of what we’re talking about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:36 PM 10-16-2021
It's not that he was racist.

Racism was used as an excuse to further whatever agenda the NFL has here.

The people writing the checks are not held accountable in the same way, so racism doesn't really matter.

Private conversations used to be private, but now they can be used against you. Meanwhile ownership and are saying similar things in PUBLIC and getting away with it. Because they have the power to censor and disseminate as they see fit.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

The people writing the checks are not held accountable in the same way, so racism doesn't really matter.

Private conversations used to be private, but now they can be used against you. Meanwhile ownership and are saying similar things in PUBLIC and getting away with it. Because they have the power to censor and disseminate as they see fit.
Truth!!
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:49 PM 10-16-2021

Organization founded by mafia members uses mafia tactics. All this and more news at 11.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:38 PM 10-16-2021

Is he a racist? pic.twitter.com/L6RcD5qc7n

— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) October 12, 2021

[Reply]
ghak99 07:44 PM 10-16-2021
... he missed another trolling opportunity.

He should have said get stabbed and wear your mask.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:46 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
... he missed another trolling opportunity.

He should have said get stabbed and wear your mask.
He only gave someone the coronavirus because he loved them too much.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:47 PM 10-16-2021
I just don’t see how he could be a “real” racist. 20+ years leading locker rooms full of young alpha black males with take no shit money. How could he have led, little own survived in that environment if they for one second thought he was a closeted racist. No one is that good of an actor.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:57 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The audacity that you think it takes a genius to grift right wing dipshits is hilarious. That guy couldn't hack it at FOX. He was a joke on the lot. Even people at Fox news thought he was transparent.

All you have to do is say actually actually ACTUALLY it's the black guy who is the racist! Look at me I'm black! I should know! Hillbilly America nods *sagely*

Bam 500,000 dipshits eat that up because it's easier to have your preconceived notions justified than changing your worldview. It's the most obvious con going today. You think Lauren Boebert is a genius to go around attacking women who speak out on feminist issues? That moron is a national disgrace.

And speaking of transparency, you familiar backwoods rejects out here defending the right to be racist, sexist, homophobic and worst of all, a Raiders coach, aren't fooling anybody.

And finally we have arrived, once again, to the most important point of this conversation. Gooooooo FUCK yourself, Staylor.
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Thank you so much for proving my point. A screed spouting bile at 'hillbillys' 'morons' and 'backwoods rejects' at the same time you weep like a broad about racism, sexism and homophobia.

You're just as resentful and impulsive as Gruden, you just think you're sanctified.

And I say that NOT to weep about your disparaging comments, but to point out the hypocrisy of your weeping.

If you feel the way you've expressed yourself, I welcome the honesty and am adult enough to deal with it without emotional blackmail. Just wish others had that level of maturity and equanimity.

Yeesh no need to even really respond to that.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 07:58 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I just don’t see how he could be a “real” racist. 20+ years leading locker rooms full of young alpha black males with take no shit money. How could he have led, little own survived in that environment if they for one second thought he was a closeted racist. No one is that good of an actor.
Anyone sane would agree with you.

Anyone pushing an agenda won’t. It’s really that simple.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 07:58 PM 10-16-2021
Thank you so much for proving my point. A screed spouting bile at 'hillbillys' 'morons' and 'backwoods rejects' at the same time you weep like a broad about racism, sexism and homophobia.

You're just as resentful and impulsive as Gruden, you just think you're sanctified.

And I say that NOT to weep about your disparaging comments, but to point out the hypocrisy of your weeping.

If you feel the way you've expressed yourself, I welcome the honesty and am adult enough to deal with it without emotional blackmail. Just wish others had that level of maturity and equanimity.
This
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:21 PM 10-16-2021

That's gonna leave a mark.gif
[Reply]
Page 61 of 73
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up