ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 73
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:59 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Shouldn't this be **** Gruden for saying this shit? How on earth is this a Nassib problem?

What about being a complete dumbass to communicate this through a work e-mail?
Not really, Grudens time has come and gone before this shit, I believe in free speech and don't give two shits about peoples feelings.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:59 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
No kidding. When I was in high school, saying f****t was like saying hello to someone. It's what we said to insult each other.

Here's the thing. I worked on document review before in large litigations. Reading hundreds of emails every day from people as high as CEOs to lower level workers. You'd be surprised what people talk about in work emails. Not realizing that may be read someday if there's a lawsuit and that company has to produce all their emails. When you're as high up as Allen or Gruden, you should know better than putting this in workplace emails.
Our company had a bullshit lawsuit filed I don’t want to get into but long story short they subpoenaed 5 years of emails involving a range of people and topics. Thousands and thousands. Just insane.

None of it bit us in the ass but it’s eye opening. They probably read a lot of off color shit I’m sure.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:59 PM 10-11-2021
NFL planned to leak more emails until he was gone. Just how spicy was Gruden getting in those emails??? :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
NFL planned to leak more emails until he was gone. Just how spicy was Gruden getting in those emails??? :-)
exactly
[Reply]
jettio 08:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not the first or last time a dude gets fired not for being wrong but for not being PC about it.

You have to ask though if some of the emails were sent to Mark Davis and he didn’t fire Gruden until it got leaked then………

Edit: I’m not homophobic when I said he wasn’t wrong I mean calling Goodell a weak pussy etc… Nor do I like women refs just to have women refs.
It is more like if you lay down with dogs, you're going to get fleas.

Bruce Allen was already shitcanned and blackballed by the league because of the bullshit that went on at the Redskins workplace.

Gruden had to see this coming if he had any idea about the scope of the investigation into the Redskins.

His brother was head coach there and his son, Deuce, was an assistant strength and conditioning coach there. It will be interesting to see if Deuce stays on as Raiders assistant strength and conditioning coach.

There are plenty of things to email about other than the stupid shit he is in trouble for now.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Not really, Grudens time has come and gone before this shit, I believe in free speech and don't give two shits about peoples feelings.
Why you gotta make me like you a little?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Except this wasn't an issue of free speech!

He was communicating via his employer's e-mail!

And wasn't punished by the government!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Well clearly Nassib should have been gay somewhere more convenient for the Grudsters.
Is it your assertion that, when someone is gay, that is the central organizing principle of their entire life, and whatever they happen to choose for career and other interpersonal interest are purely ancillary.

Like, they were born to 'be gay' and life is what happens in the meantime?

How is this perspective any better than the bigot's?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:01 PM 10-11-2021
Its pretty weird to me that they would even leak them. There has to be some kind of gain for someone higher up than Gruden to get rid of him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:01 PM 10-11-2021
They had a lot of interest in this for a reason.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:01 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You have to laugh at Booger saying he can’t believe people still talk like this. Dude apparently forgot what a locker room sounds like.
A man called Booger suddenly has a case of the vapors, lol
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:01 PM 10-11-2021

Does it ever mention he used company email vs personnel?

Also they claim some were sent to Mark Davis. How does he not catch heat for not doing anything until they were exposed?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Its pretty weird to me that they would even leak them. There has to be some kind of gain for someone higher up than Gruden to get rid of him.
He called Goodell a f****t. Not really a mystery who wanted him gone and why :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:02 PM 10-11-2021

How do you know he doesn't use a Gmail account? You got inside info or are you assuming?
[Reply]
jd1020 08:02 PM 10-11-2021
He called Goodell a f****t. Not really a mystery who wanted him gone and why :-)
The only one who hasn't called Goodell that is Robert Kraft.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 73
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up