ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All I Have is a Photograph....
gblowfish 08:05 PM 04-05-2020
With all the shelter at home stuff, thought I'd start a fun thread to help get our minds on better times. I am not a professional or high level amateur photographer, but I have taken some cool pictures over the years. If you've taken pictures that you're proud of, how bout posting a couple,and explaining what they are?

I'll Start:

St. Louis July 2003. I was staying downtown in that beer can shaped hotel by the arch. I got a call around midnight that my mom was taken to ICU in Arkansas, and was in bad shape. I got up at dawn as the sun was rising over the Mississippi river. I took this picture looking east. Went to the chapel in the center and said a prayer for my parents. Mom got out of ICU 66 days later.

Alley Springs, MO: From around 2002, near Eminence,MO.

Hotel Bothwell, Sedalia,MO. Shot at sundown in downtown Sedalia.

Desoto Sign, Carthage, MO. On a trip to Arkansas, took the scenic route 2018.

Missouri Hwy 13 Bridge, Lexington, MO: Looking north during the flood of 1993.
Attached: Arch Steeple.jpg (97.8 KB) Alleyspring.jpg (113.8 KB) bothwell.jpg (104.9 KB) DeSoto2.jpg (99.2 KB) lexbridge1993.jpg (108.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 04:23 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Those wooden KC logos are kinda cool, did you make those?
Yup
Grabbed a couple of timber end cuts from my biz and took them to a customer who has a timber CNC (Joinery) machine. Gave him a File of the logo and poof-got those. Started as a couple of Doug Fir Beams 8x26 I think.
[Reply]
2bikemike 04:38 PM 04-08-2020
Those wooden KC logos are kinda cool, did you make those?
Kinda? Hell they are bad ass! :-)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:03 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Thanks Mike.
[Reply]
srvy 05:04 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I went on a business trip in January to southwest Colorado and drove all over the place. Here are a few highlights.
Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.

Del Gue

I ain't never seen 'em, but my common sense tells me the Andes is foothills, and the Alps is for children to climb! Keep good care of your hair! These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here! And there ain't no priests excepting the birds. By God, I are a mountain man, and I'll live 'til an arrow or a bullet finds me. And then I'll leave my bones on this great map of the magnificent...

Del Gue
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:45 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Yeah I'm thinking if he ever had the ambition to make some more he could easily sell them.

Starting with me...:-)
[Reply]
2bikemike 05:46 PM 04-08-2020
Yeah I'm thinking if he ever had the ambition to make some more he could easily sell them.

Yep they would be awesome on my boat dock!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:21 PM 04-08-2020
Here's the porch room from the house I sold a year ago...yeeeaaahh not as impressive. But I did build it myself.

I need one totally screened in on the back of my house. What are you doing for the next month?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:27 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Post the singing video! :-)

That was the sweetest thing ever.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:01 PM 04-08-2020

Not interested in selling
Tried to message you
Send me a PM
Working on a few more...
Bob Dole your " box is full" tried to message you as well
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:07 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Yup
Grabbed a couple of timber end cuts from my biz and took them to a customer who has a timber CNC (Joinery) machine. Gave him a File of the logo and poof-got those. Started as a couple of Doug Fir Beams 8x26 I think.
Nice. My buddy and his wife bought a CNC but I don’t think they’ve done any that thick. Those look great. Any more pictures of those?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:35 PM 04-08-2020
Took this picture to make it look like I don't live in a boring ass wasteland. LOL

Took these the first time I planted millet. It looked really nice.

Man, I have a shitload of pictures and most of them are of my kids or broken shit so I can get the parts.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:40 PM 04-08-2020
This is probably the best pure picture I've taken. Flag in front of the Washington Monument.

Couple Pretty cool ones of the Queen Mary in LA Harbor from our honeymoon.

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:46 PM 04-08-2020
Pretty decent picture from when my mom's dog was alive.

Mine is the heeler. I miss her dog :-)

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:10 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
If she not going make him a sammich then she just isn't the girl for him move on.

He would have made a big mistake asking her to marry him and she say yes.
[Reply]
threebag 09:09 AM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Doesn't matter what we think but what matters is, does she your wife think your tractor is sexy?
Someone does...
[Reply]
Page 11 of 27
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up