ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
In Memoriam>Posting for my husband - he has passed away [BillSelfsTrophycase]
BillSelfsTrophycase 02:44 PM 04-13-2018
My husband loved this website and spent years on it. He passed away March 27th due to a case of the flu and pneumonia. It was a sudden passing that wasn't expected and has left me and his two teenage daughters heart broken. I am posting this on his profile so everyone can share if you could please.

With David passing so suddenly we have been left with very little money to pay bills. All credit cards were in his name and have been cancelled. He had no back up accounts as he has just started a work at home business and put all his money in to it just two weeks ago. It has also been shut down.
We are trying so hard to find a way to do this but the first couple months will not be easy. I am a proud person much like him and don’t like asking for help. Yet our two daughters need me too. I have $600 in the bank to pay our mortgage and all bills this month. It isn’t going to work.
I know money is tight but if anyone has any they can donate it would help us out so much. I just need a couple months to figure it all out. I am disabled and get just a small amount each month. It’s not going to cut it. If you want to view his obituary it's online under David Robaugh JR (he is the only one with that name other than his dad).
If you can help, David’s oldest daughter has set up a go fund me account or I have a PayPal account you can use.
PayPal email is shoesonawire11@yahoo.com
Go fund me link is

https://www.gofundme.com/help-a-grievingfamily
[Reply]
DaFace 10:20 AM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I dont like putting credit card information into a Go Fund me page.

Do you have Paypal, Ca$h, Venmo or any of those type of options? Just make sure you select "gift" and there are no fees. All the money goes directly to you and your family.
Paypal info is in the OP.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:33 AM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Giving this a bump for the weekday crew. Rough weekend for CP.
yeah it sure was. :-):-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:04 AM 04-16-2018
So sorry to hear about this, Sara. May God bless you and your Family, and may David rest in peace.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:59 PM 04-16-2018
Oh may, 40 years old!?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 02:36 PM 04-16-2018
I don't think i can say anything that hasn't already been said....

Condolences.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:43 PM 04-16-2018
So sorry to hear of this, May God Bless you and the family!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:14 PM 04-16-2018
Sorry to hear that.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:27 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
Make sure you reach out to Social Security to find out what benefits may be available.
She’s “disabled” and this likely already on SSI.

Buy life insurance to protect your family, boys and girls.
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:43 PM 04-16-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

The OP should ignore this post. Survivor benefits for minor children have nothing to do with an adult receiving SSI benefits. The benefits are paid to each surviving child that the number holder was the parent of.

Whether you had life insurance or not, a trip to your local Social Security office should be high on your priority list to get set up with the benefits due to you and the children.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:39 AM 04-17-2018
prayers
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 05:34 AM 04-17-2018
So sorry for your loss!
[Reply]
Shaid 02:01 PM 04-17-2018
Sorry for your loss. My brother passed away a little over a year ago, just a few weeks from his 37th birthday. Left 2 small boys and a wife. He was former military so had some benefits in place there but it definitely is a difficult time to go through.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:45 PM 04-17-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

My God, what a jackass... this post should have 500 thumbs down
[Reply]
booger 07:05 AM 04-18-2018
Sorry to hear this. You and your children will be in my thoughts and prayers
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:59 AM 04-18-2018
Very sorry to hear. God bless.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up