ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:02 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
It's a lock once Watson learns that a dolphin has never been convicted of rape.

Dude. Dolphins do nothing BUT rape people!

Look it up, man!
[Reply]
booger 01:03 PM 08-28-2021
It's a lock once Watson learns that a dolphin has never been convicted of rape.
They always have a water tight alibi
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 08-28-2021
Watson to the Dolphins would make them as good as anybody besides the Chiefs in the AFC, but that OL is going to be a huge problem.
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:19 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by booger:
They always have a water tight alibi

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there are a lot of dolphins around Jeffrey Epstein's island. Some people claim Hillary hit Epstein. Others point to Prince Andrew. We all know who really put out the contract on Epstein's head, don't we?

[Reply]
booger 01:25 PM 08-28-2021
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there are a lot of dolphins around Jeffrey Epstein's island. Some people claim Hillary hit Epstein. Others point to Prince Andrew. We all know who really put out the contract on Epstein's head, don't we?

You might be on to something. It does seem fishy. When the finger gets pulled out of that dike it will all come gushing out
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:44 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Panthers or Dolphins?

I thought the Dolphins were banking on Tua?
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:44 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by booger:
You might be on to something. It does seem fishy.
Yeah, it seems fishy and that's just what they want you to think. Dolphins are mammals, man. Some poor motherfucker calls the cops saying "I just got ass fucked by a fish!" and these diabolical motherfuckers just say "Don't look at me - I'm a mammal, baby. Check it out - warm blood, no gills. You got nuthin' on me." And they're cute enough to get away with it. They just swim off into the sunset while some fugly barracuda gets his ass deep fried for a crime he didn't commit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:56 PM 08-28-2021
Interesting. Dolphins are seeking pick protections in case he's prosecuted.
[Reply]
booger 02:00 PM 08-28-2021
Yeah, it seems fishy and that's just what they want you to think. Dolphins are mammals, man. Some poor mother****er calls the cops saying "I just got ass ****ed by a fish!" and these diabolical mother****ers just say "Don't look at me - I'm a mammal, baby. Check it out - warm blood, no gills. You got nuthin' on me." And they're cute enough to get away with it. They just swim off into the sunset while some fugly barracuda gets his ass deep fried for a crime he didn't commit.
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I read that last one as Dolphins seeking prick protection something something prostitutes. My mind is too warped to stay on topic so I have to leave now
[Reply]
staylor26 02:01 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The fact that it’s that complicated tells me it’s not likely that we see a deal anytime soon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:03 PM 08-28-2021
They also want 3 firsts and 2 seconds. If the Dolphins actually pay that much their front office is one of the shittiest in sports.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:15 PM 08-28-2021
Honestly, can someone tell me where this myth that the Dolphins are a team on the rise came from? Flores is a decent coach but their front office is bottom tier. They wasted a fucking shitload of money in the 2020 free agency and half of their big ticket players were cut after one season.

Kyle Van Noy 4 years 51 million 30 million guaranteed. Cut.
Shaq Lawson 3 years 30 million 20 million guaranteed. Cut
Ereck fucking Flowers 3 years 30 million almost 20 million guaranteed. Traded, and the Dolphins had to foot 6 million to facilitate it.

Their 2020 draft class was abysmal despite having 3 first rounders. Tagovailoa over Herbert is a fucking disaster, Austin Jackson is pretty fucking terrible, and Noah Igbinoghene has had a terrible off-season, getting smoked by backups repeatedly.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:15 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
It would be oddly appropriate for the Texans to trade Watson to the Dolphins because all the damn draft picks that have built up the Dolphins came from the Texans.

That’s interesting. I hadn’t even considered that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:25 PM 08-28-2021
Is it the fact that they fleeced Bill OBrien, because that's a pretty fucking low bar to set for success. They arguably got fleeced just as badly in return by the Steelers. A mid first used on a shitty OT in exchange for a 2x first team All Pro S on a rookie deal. Way to go, guys.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:37 PM 08-28-2021

[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up