ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:16 PM 12-09-2021
Was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But dude seems guilty as hell.

Could care less about Watson. But hate that the weasel Easterby has a convenient scapegoat. Although dude has been such a disaster nobody is buying it.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:21 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But dude seems guilty as hell.

Could care less about Watson. But hate that the weasel Easterby has a convenient scapegoat. Although dude has been such a disaster nobody is buying it.
That is not the saying. It is "Could not care less".

Why is this so hard for people?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:10 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:

But what if he cares at least a little bit, but COULD potentially care less depending on circumstances?
[Reply]
Eureka 04:10 PM 12-09-2021
SO the Texans might get nothing for Watson. They could've traded him before the last draft and made the picks yearly obtainable as long as he played that year and he could've played this year.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:21 PM 12-09-2021
Amazing how far he’s fallen
[Reply]
stumppy 04:27 PM 12-09-2021
:-)

People think he'll be kicked out of the NFL. At worst he'll be suspended for a bit.

Only way he's banned is if he kills someone, there's video, pictures, text messages, and no less than 4 nuns witnessed the murder.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:30 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:

I used to care a tiny bit, but then I accepted that English was never going to be a logically, literal language.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:13 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:

People think he'll be kicked out of the NFL. At worst he'll be suspended for a bit.

Only way he's banned is if he kills someone, there's video, pictures, text messages, and no less than 4 nuns witnessed the murder.
The teams just wouldn't want to deal with the never ending parades of pussy hat wearing protesters at every game. It's a PR disaster in this day and age. Owners would rather be mediocre and count their cash without the headache.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:32 PM 12-09-2021
I just got a DM from Desean he’s asking me for my hourly rates.... what should I say?
[Reply]
Shields68 05:35 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The teams just wouldn't want to deal with the never ending parades of pussy hat wearing protesters at every game. It's a PR disaster in this day and age. Owners would rather be mediocre and count their cash without the headache.
Depends on the actual finding/charges. Sexual Assault is one thing, the illegal groping/touching goes away.
[Reply]
sully1983 08:08 PM 12-09-2021
He is facing over 20 sexual harassment lawsuits and likes to make his massage therapists put fingers in his ass. He is a complete weirdo.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:46 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
He is facing over 20 sexual harassment lawsuits and likes to make his massage therapists put fingers in his ass. He is a complete weirdo.

Sounds like a perfect QB for the Faders. Most of their fans are felons and would love this guy.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:55 PM 12-09-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:

If masturbating puts you out of a job consider me unemployable!!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:56 PM 12-09-2021
So did Robert Kraft. Why is he not facing lawsuits? Oh, that's right. He paid 50 year old ugly Chinese illegals to do it to him. He's with in the law.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:13 PM 12-09-2021
How do you make a massage therapist put a finger in your ass?

Seems like the kind of thing that requires consent, be it free or transactional.

And what is "sexual harassment" within a legal context?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up