ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 435
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
-King- 02:45 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
No.

Doesn’t detract from your cuntyness.
So I'm a cunt for saying something you agree with?
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:46 PM 09-22-2019
Dee Ford used to run backwards and cost us a trip to the superbowl and still people would prefer him to this guy. Says a lot
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:46 PM 09-22-2019
Clark has been a big dissapointment thus far. He was practically useless today. Like he was coasting on every single play.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:48 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Good ****ing God. He lucked into a sack, so that makes up for his complete shit game? I'm not sure why people keep saying "he gets double teamed every play!!!", because I made sure to specifically watch him every chance I could and saw one time where he was engaged with the olineman and was chopped by another. That was the only double team I saw. What I did see a lot of was him getting dominated by the OT and some shit effort. He didn't do shit against the run either. Ogbah and Kpass were both much more productive than him. He got paid $100 million and so far he can't even outplay the back ups.

If we ****ing don't sign Jones because we wasted money and draft picks on Clark, then Veach needs fired. I'm glad we didn't sign Dee Ford, but should have let him play on the franchise tag or better yet, we should have kept Justin Houston. This D would have been so much better with Houston or Ford and a 1st round CB. I can't believe that so many of you are just giving him a pass when he has had 3 average to below average games. He's making $21 million this year. He's being paid like one of the best defenders in the league and he's being outplayed by every single player on the dline. As Eric Winston would say, it's thickening.

Agree 100% Million bucks a game and does very little, very ****ing little! What the hell happened? I thought he could play...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:50 PM 09-22-2019
I'm going to wait and see on Clark. He's underwhelmed thus far (as has Matthieu, by the way), but I've watched him a bit and, I mean, it's not like he's not trying. He's getting chipped and doubled from time to time; we've played a couple teams who were clearly trying to get the ball out quickly to negate the pass rush, and now we've played a team with a RBQB in which an end's priority will be containment over pass rush. He's holding his own against the run at the point of attack (didn't pay much attention to him today, admittedly) and getting his hands up to disrupt throwing lanes- but he's not getting home on the pass rush.

I guess we'll know more as the season continues but early returns haven't been promising.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:55 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You’re a right miserable ****, mate.
He's miserable because he says Clark sucks? I know there are a lot of you holding onto some tiny sliver of hope that we didn't blow a 1st rounder and $100 million on a dude that "almost made a really good play" and "gets double teamed every play", but that doesn't mean King is miserable for pointing out how shitty the highest paid player on the team is playing.

A bunch of you get so offended by any criticism of Clark that now you crawl inside your shell and have devolved into parrots that shriek the same boring shit "he gets double teamed!" or "just wait he gets sacks in bunches!". Quit being such homers.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:55 PM 09-22-2019
3 tackles

2 solo

1 for a loss, with a beastly looking sack thrown in for good measure in a winning effort

Everyone please take a deep breath with me, and say... gooozfrahbah
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:56 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Dee Ford used to run backwards and cost us a trip to the superbowl and still people would prefer him to this guy. Says a lot
Spot on. And his injuries continue.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:57 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm going to wait and see on Clark. He's underwhelmed thus far (as has Matthieu, by the way), but I've watched him a bit and, I mean, it's not like he's not trying. He's getting chipped and doubled from time to time; we've played a couple teams who were clearly trying to get the ball out quickly to negate the pass rush, and now we've played a team with a RBQB in which an end's priority will be containment over pass rush. He's holding his own against the run at the point of attack (didn't pay much attention to him today, admittedly) and getting his hands up to disrupt throwing lanes- but he's not getting home on the pass rush.

I guess we'll know more as the season continues but early returns haven't been promising.
He got doubled 1 time today. None of the other guys seem to be effected by the reasons why Clark sucks. At times he really does look like he's not trying tbh.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:58 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
3 tackles

2 solo

1 for a loss, with a beastly looking sack thrown in for good measure in a winning effort

Everyone please take a deep breath with me, and say... gooozfrahbah
A beastly looking sack? Lol him not being able to tackle the QB is now beastly?
[Reply]
-King- 03:00 PM 09-22-2019
You know a player is playing bad when Rain Man is in the game thread saying he should be taken out of the game for shitty effort.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:01 PM 09-22-2019
He got doubled 1 time today. None of the other guys seem to be effected by the reasons why Clark sucks. At times he really does look like he's not trying tbh.
Eh, I admitted that I didn't watch him much today, but I'll give him a pass regardless. Playing against Lamar Jackson you want to keep him in the pocket. Force him to be an NFL QB. The DL did a great job of keeping him corralled and still applying a bit of pressure to make him uncomfortable.

I will say, based on the eye test, he just looks like another one of our DEs. He's not separating himself from Okafor, Ogbah or Kpassagnon, which is slightly concerning.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:02 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
If all things were even, like they were both paid the same and neither of them cost us a first rounder and second rounder, then yeah I'd take Clark. But as we all know one of those guys make $21 million a year and cost a 1st and 2nd round draft pick and the other would have been making like $15 million and we'd still have those draft picks.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:07 PM 09-22-2019
That's my thing. I got screamed at and accused of just looking at sack numbers. "Look at the games, not the stats!" Believe me, I watched the Jacksonville game. I watched this game. There are too many plays where he's just inept. I don't know if that's effort or what. That's just what my eyes tell me. At the very least, for what we paid, those should be what Seth Keyser calls "wash" plays where he stalemates his blockers.

BUT... I'm still going to give him time. It's frustrating that I have to give time to a guy we paid this much and gave this much up for, but it is what it is.

He sure as fuck doesn't look like the Frank Clark that destroyed our OL on Sunday night last year, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:10 PM 09-22-2019
A beastly looking sack? Lol him not being able to tackle the QB is now beastly?
He could’ve smashed Jackson to the ground like a fucking grizzly bear riding his back, but laid off to avoid a penalty... smarten up!
[Reply]
Page 23 of 435
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up