ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 435
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:23 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yes and so far he hasnt been living up to being the highest paid defensive contract in their 2 games either. I don't care how often he gets double teamed.
So, is he the best or does he suck?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:23 PM 09-18-2019
No...that chart doesn't. :-)
is that not RK-as in rank at the left? Sure looks like it says "player rank".

edit-it's a count of rows. Whatever, it's stupid. Ranking players on two games worth of statistics is dumb.
[Reply]
-King- 01:28 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
So, is he the best or does he suck?
He's the best but he hasn't been playing like the best in the two games they've played.

I'm seriously confused why this is such a hard concept to grasp.

Do we need to shut down the forum until the end of the season in order to grade players? Can we not discuss games played anymore?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:30 PM 09-18-2019
He's the best but he hasn't been playing like the best in the two games they've played.

Do we need to shut down the forum until the end of the season in order to grade players? Can we not discuss games played anymore?
He's playing very well, actually, he just hasn't got the stats that show that. If you actually watch him, down after down, you'll see that.

The stats will come, because he's too good for them not to. I don't know why that's so hard for you to grasp.
[Reply]
-King- 01:32 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
is that not RK-as in rank at the left? Sure looks like it says "player rank".

edit-it's a count of rows. Whatever, it's stupid. Ranking players on two games worth of statistics is dumb.
So you see now why your Khalil Mack comparison wasn't the best comparison to make though right? He's been getting doubled and everything and yet still has 14 more pressures than him and more impact plays than him. I'm not even asking Clark to be Khalil...but he's played 2 backup tackles and a team with a backup QB. He should have dominated at least one of those games. He should have sniffed Minshew and Clark at least a few times.

And because you're hung up on this...HE DOESN'T SUCK! TWO GAMES ARE NOT A REFLECTION OF HOW THE WHOLE SEASON IS GOING TO GO! But he hasn't been worth his pay in the two games he's played.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:32 PM 09-18-2019

How do you know he's the best if he hasn't been playing like it? Honest question.
[Reply]
-King- 01:33 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
He's playing very well, actually, he just hasn't got the stats that show that. If you actually watch him, down after down, you'll see that.

The stats will come, because he's too good for them not to. I don't know why that's so hard for you to grasp.
Frank Clark isn't the first player to get double teamed. Why are expectations so low for him. He should have the highest expectations on this whole team. He needs to show up on both the stat sheet and show up in areas that aren't on the stat sheet.
[Reply]
-King- 01:35 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How do you know he's the best if he hasn't been playing like it? Honest question.
Because of his history. He has played well enough in the past that we should all expect more than he's done the last two games. Which is why those games are really disappointing.

I guess the word of the day is expectations.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:37 PM 09-18-2019
Jones is double-teamed all the time and he just smashes through "Freelances" and sacks the QB.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:37 PM 09-18-2019
Teams have been getting the ball out really quick against us (that’s what Carr and Minshew do apparently).

Clark needs to perform better.

Is what it is.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:43 PM 09-18-2019
Everything is what it is.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:52 PM 09-18-2019
So far, he sucks.

Sorry.

Here, so i don't hurt any feelers....he's not playing up to the standards his compensation dictates.

He played against a back up LT vs Jville and did nothing but get gifted an INT off a deflection, and he did jack shit vs Oakland.

but hey, our run D looks better. But he's not paid $100M to just be a good run defender.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:53 PM 09-18-2019
I don’t judge him on that dirt shit field slows all DL down
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:54 PM 09-18-2019
Because of his history. He has played well enough in the past that we should all expect more than he's done the last two games. Which is why those games are really disappointing.

I guess the word of the day is expectations.
Perhaps we should also look at Clark's history as well.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:55 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
I don’t judge him on that dirt shit field slows all DL down
Yet Chris Jones....
[Reply]
Page 17 of 435
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up