ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 270 of 315
« First < 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
You're funny.

Lemme know when u get your shit together. I'll see if my sucky team can hang.

Excuses, excuses, lol.
.500 squad that's managed to go 3-1 against the #1 ranked squad in the sport.

I mean there's clearly SOMETHING you've figured out against me. I have a theory, but it hardly matters. I can't very well rip my gameplan apart to deal with an occasional challenge match from you while it's been quite effective against everyone else.

Eh - guess it'll be what it be. Somehow you've got Dak turning the ball over on every other drop back.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:23 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
.500 squad that's managed to go 3-1 against the #1 ranked squad in the sport.

I mean there's clearly SOMETHING you've figured out against me. I have a theory, but it hardly matters. I can't very well rip my gameplan apart to deal with an occasional challenge match from you while it's been quite effective against everyone else.

Eh - guess it'll be what it be. Somehow you've got Dak turning the ball over on every other drop back.
It's nice to defeat the talkers, lol.

I most likely won't amount to shit but these few wins are sweet, lol.
My 5 minutes...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:26 PM 05-22-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
It's nice to defeat the talkers, lol.

I most likely won't amount to shit but these few wins are sweet, lol.
My 5 minutes...
No doubt.

Nothing was ever more fun that knocking Clay around until he bitched out and quit.

But as I've said - my 2 squads are the 1 and 2 ranked teams by ELO. I'm doing something right. For whatever reason, they just don't do it against you.

Styles make fights and you just have something of a weird ass southpaw approach, I guess...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:04 PM 05-22-2022
Lol Lew got his ass kicked by Carson City. I beat those scrubs 47-10
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:15 PM 05-22-2022
In fairness to my lagging Columbia squad - they're the #1 scoring team in the league with the #2 scoring defense. And they're sitting 8-2. And they can run the football at 5.5 yards per carry, I'm just being a little pigheaded with the play calling. 2nd in the league in sacks, 4th in pressure rate w/ the DL, 3rd in passer rating against. On the OL side we have the best protection in the league and I just not got my starting RT back.

It's hardly a bad squad. It's just struggling with INTs. Tannehill's just not as sharp as he was last year. And for some odd reason I'm struggling like crazy to get Pitts involved in the offense. Not sure why - but the guy's just not getting the ball.

He's out there 70% of the time but just isn't getting the targets and isn't getting downfield like Jonnu last year.

The team isn't bad enough to justify significant changes. It's not good enough to be confident that they won't step on their dicks in the post-season. Again.

An interesting spot to find myself here.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:19 PM 05-22-2022
In fairness to my lagging Columbia squad - they're the #1 scoring team in the league with the #2 scoring defense. And they're sitting 8-2. And they can run the football at 5.5 yards per carry, I'm just being a little pigheaded with the play calling. 2nd in the league in sacks, 4th in pressure rate w/ the DL, 3rd in passer rating against. On the OL side we have the best protection in the league and I just not got my starting RT back.

It's hardly a bad squad. It's just struggling with INTs. Tannehill's just not as sharp as he was last year. And for some odd reason I'm struggling like crazy to get Pitts involved in the offense. Not sure why - but the guy's just not getting the ball.

He's out there 70% of the time but just isn't getting the targets and isn't getting downfield like Jonnu last year.

The team isn't bad enough to justify significant changes. It's not good enough to be confident that they won't step on their dicks in the post-season. Again.

An interesting spot to find myself here.
Seeing you have to adjust to my offensive style brings a tear to my eye. The Billygoats welcome back alley brawls
[Reply]
lewdog 06:46 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lol Lew got his ass kicked by Carson City. I beat those scrubs 47-10
I’ll be honest, I don’t pay attention enough to other players in the NFL to really evaluate talent, especially young talent. Plus the Sim hates mediocre QBs and that’s what I’m working with.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:58 PM 05-23-2022
I swear all my challenge games are just turnovers and missed field goals
[Reply]
PHOG 05:50 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I swear all my challenge games are just turnovers and missed field goals
Sacks! Don't forget sacks!
[Reply]
lewdog 09:21 PM 05-31-2022
The production that DJ is getting out a Tannehill is just crazy. 44/8.

DJ, you must be some kind of savant.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:44 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
The production that DJ is getting out a Tannehill is just crazy. 44/8.

DJ, you must be some kind of savant.
Tannehill is 2nd in MVP voting behind Johnathan Taylor
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:27 PM 06-05-2022
HUGE win over a very good team without my #1 WR
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:07 PM 06-05-2022
Lord - Benton had a 16 game challenge win streak? That's a nice little weekend.

I don't even hardly challenge with them anymore, though I really should to hopefully prevent falling on my face in the post-season again.

22-2 w/ my two squads in league play and somehow I suspect both of them will lose early in the post-season because Dak has always shit the bed in the post-season and Tannehill absolutely refuses to stop throwing key interceptions.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:22 AM 06-06-2022
Lord - Benton had a 16 game challenge win streak? That's a nice little weekend.

I don't even hardly challenge with them anymore, though I really should to hopefully prevent falling on my face in the post-season again.

22-2 w/ my two squads in league play and somehow I suspect both of them will lose early in the post-season because Dak has always shit the bed in the post-season and Tannehill absolutely refuses to stop throwing key interceptions.
If you want to know how I adjusted my sliders gameplay to have Phyllis Rivers take a mediocre team to the Super Bowl, PM me.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:45 AM 06-06-2022
I'll take any help I can get
[Reply]
Page 270 of 315
« First < 170220260266267268269270 271272273274280 > Last »
Up