ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 228 of 315
« First < 128178218224225226227228 229230231232238278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:45 PM 08-25-2021
Wait you made a trade this off season? I missed it didnt see any trades this off season wtf
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:45 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Who the fuck was that?!?!
<-----------

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Bruh I got Rodney Hudson and I just signed Cameron Jordan :-) my secondary is better than yours too
Sure, you got Hudson.

I already had Morse. Is Hudson a better run-blocker? Yeah, probably. But I have the better RB anyway (Cook) and Morse is a better pass blocker than Hudson so...eh. And hell, I signed Brandon Linder for 1 friggen dollar and he may be as good/better than both of 'em. That dude is criminally underrated.

Congrats on getting Cameron Jordan. He should pair nicely with Nick Booooh wait, that's right, you lost Nick Bosa. While I get Myles Garrett back from his timeout. He only had 17 sacks in his 10 games for me last year.

As for the secondaries - you have the best corner in Ramsey, sure. But Marlon Humphrey is right behind him as probably the 3rd best corner in the league (honestly Jaire's probably better than both). Meanwhile I have the 2 next best in Denzel Ward and Darious Williams. Williams was elite on the boundary last year; actually had more snaps out wide than Ramsey did and was exceptional. The next 3 are probably Verrett, Dean, Jackson and honestly I'd take 'em in just about any order there. Slay looked pretty washed last season and I'd take all those guys over him. At safety Harrison Smith is better than Marcus Williams and Tashaun Gipson is better than Amani Hooker.

To be fair, it's closer than I thought it would be, mostly because I didn't realize you had Verrett. You may have a tick more top end, I have a better starting 3 and the better safety duo.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:46 PM 08-25-2021
Do you have a tiny dick or something? Never seen this much shit talking in a long time
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:47 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Wait you made a trade this off season? I missed it didnt see any trades this off season wtf
Traded JuJu for Fred Warner.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:53 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Do you have a tiny dick or something?
On a good day.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:09 PM 08-25-2021
I've got no QB to throw to my loaded WR core.

I also have no D line and spotty LB play.

I seem to make the playoff every year (no idea how) and get bounced. Feels very 90's Chiefs.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:09 PM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
<-----------

Sure, you got Hudson.

I already had Morse. Is Hudson a better run-blocker? Yeah, probably. But I have the better RB anyway (Cook) and Morse is a better pass blocker than Hudson so...eh. And hell, I signed Brandon Linder for 1 friggen dollar and he may be as good/better than both of 'em. That dude is criminally underrated.

Congrats on getting Cameron Jordan. He should pair nicely with Nick Booooh wait, that's right, you lost Nick Bosa. While I get Myles Garrett back from his timeout. He only had 17 sacks in his 10 games for me last year.

As for the secondaries - you have the best corner in Ramsey, sure. But Marlon Humphrey is right behind him as probably the 3rd best corner in the league (honestly Jaire's probably better than both). Meanwhile I have the 2 next best in Denzel Ward and Darious Williams. Williams was elite on the boundary last year; actually had more snaps out wide than Ramsey did and was exceptional. The next 3 are probably Verrett, Dean, Jackson and honestly I'd take 'em in just about any order there. Slay looked pretty washed last season and I'd take all those guys over him. At safety Harrison Smith is better than Marcus Williams and Tashaun Gipson is better than Amani Hooker.

To be fair, it's closer than I thought it would be, mostly because I didn't realize you had Verrett. You may have a tick more top end, I have a better starting 3 and the better safety duo.
I'm not sure how much real life stats seem to translate on this sim. For example if you look at my squad last year on paper it absolutely wasnt a 15-1 team I was hoping to go 9-7 or 10-6 at best. I forget how many sacks Judon had in the sim it was over 20 though and Mostert led the league in yards while Wilson was 1 of the least sacked QBs with Jason Peters at LT the majority of the games and Fredricks was my center. Fredricks was a damn good center IRL except for his last season.

I'll have Bosa for a few games even so Judon and Jordan isnt a bad combo then I have complementary players Campbell, Sweat, and Vernon IRL who had 9 sacks last season. Russ will have one of the best if not the best Trent Williams protecting his blind side and Hudson at center with Teller at guard who was a pro bowler, with the league leading rusher Mostert and I drafted Taylor who was the most productive rookie RB in the league. Landry, Sanders, Brown, Samuel is a pretty solid WR core and I have Gronk/Logan Thomas at tight end. A pretty good supporting cast for Russ who doesnt make alot of mistakes. The margain of error to beat me is pretty slim.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:27 PM 08-25-2021
Yeah.

You have an admittedly and annoyingly solid team. Teller is a road-grader and the Taylor pick looks like a great one for you. With the twin tight ends and a slew of possession WRs (though nothing much that concerns me downfield) you should have one of those "never have a 3 and out" squads that are just annoying to play against.

I think the difference in our squads is that I just don't see a weak spot on mine whereas I think you have a few spots that are below average (SS, RT, RG and interior DL).

My worst starter is Billy Turner who is pretty much dead-ass average at RT. I was a little concerned about Feiler at RG but then I snagged Herbig for nothing and was awfully good last year.

But hey - you'll fuck it up. You're the spiritual successor to Clay.

Every league needs a Marty...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:32 AM 08-26-2021
Can we still get it for $1?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:59 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Can we still get it for $1?
I believe CD is 'adopting out' dormant teams so shoot him a PM and he can probably get you set up.
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 AM 08-26-2021
DjLn appearance
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:28 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
DjLn appearance

via GIPHY

[Reply]
O.city 08:32 AM 08-26-2021
Good to see you back.
[Reply]
O.city 01:25 PM 08-31-2021
So how do I score a sandbox team
[Reply]
cdcox 09:08 PM 08-31-2021
Big Red Chiefs and O. City -- lemme talk to Rain Man.
[Reply]
Page 228 of 315
« First < 128178218224225226227228 229230231232238278 > Last »
Up