ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 42
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
srvy 09:36 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
This entire situation is odd.

Property damage under $1000 which is a misdemeanor - but he's being held without bond?

That seems ridiculous.
The City of Fairway, KS has their own PD and are strict as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dante84 09:37 AM 01-20-2022
Excited for the gifs of Willie smashing Josh Allen, but with a vacuum replacing Josh.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:37 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sounds like Kansas is fucking stupid.
They're not the only state with zero tolerance for suspected DV. I've seen it first-hand.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:37 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, have you read the reports?

He doesn't have to do anything to a person to be subject to the NFL's policy. There are specific mitigating circumstances that he could meet without ever touching her.

Let's make it clear:

I'm not talking about what will happen nor what I want to happen. Merely what CAN happen. The NFL has proven fickle in cases like this, sometimes doing nothing when action is warranted and sometimes acting with an iron fist when it isn't needed.

There's nothing wrong with talking about this - we all want to know if he'll play on Sunday.
Yea I have and also reading the def on DV and he won't be convicted of that if his lawyer is any good at all. If he is even formally charged with it. Seems like he has been charged with property damage from what I have read.

I am not worried, if he doesn't play its because Reid and the Chiefs sit him. NFL isn't going to jump in before the case is resolved on a crime where no one was hurt. I don't think any one has gone on the commissioners list for breaking a vacuum....

If they do I will eat crow.

Flame on.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:37 AM 01-20-2022
NFL does anything that fast they they just want us to lose. They have never handed down a suspension that fast.
[Reply]
blake5676 09:38 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
His reps statement said he was there visiting his child.

Edit: well his son’s house
I don't follow player on social media, but I have a buddy who makes superhero Chiefs drawings and the players often share or comment on his stuff. He made one for Bolton and Gay recently and I clicked on Willie's profile after seeing his comment.

I'm pretty sure he just had a son sometime THIS season. Like really recently. And that son was in the hospital for awhile (appeared to have been born quite early or something). Point being, I think his kid, unless he has more than one, is weeks/months old. And recently just home from the hospital it appears. Not sure what a newborn can witness in that case.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:38 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
In Kansas, cops can be charged with a misdemeanor themselves if they don’t arrest on DV charges. Broken wine glass in an argument? Arrested. Threw a slice of pizza during a lovers quarrel? Arrested. So, yeah, a vacuum (wall and door frame) is getting charged in Kansas.
Thanks for providing actual information to this subject. There is what we want to be the truth, and what is the truth. I appreciate you framing this up for us relative to Kansas Law.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:38 AM 01-20-2022
You see, out here in California, we just say we were STEALING the vacuum cleaner, and then they don't do anything.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:38 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Yea I have and also reading the def on DV and he won't be convicted of that if his lawyer is any good at all. If he is even formally charged with it. Seems like he has been charged with property damage from what I have read.

I am not worried, if he doesn't play its because Reid and the Chiefs sit him. NFL isn't going to jump in before the case is resolved on a crime where no one was hurt. I don't think any one has gone on the commissioners list for breaking a vacuum....

If they do I will eat crow.

Flame on.
I'm not worried about it either. There's no emotional attachment to this discussion at all. It's merely open speculation.
[Reply]
Curé 09:38 AM 01-20-2022
remember that fan that got tossed from a red sox game for throwing a slice of pizza at another fan? it was horrifying.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:39 AM 01-20-2022
Maybe he had an Allegiant Stadium flashback
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:41 AM 01-20-2022
Gay's lawyer saying that everything should be resolved today is interesting. Makes it sound like the entire situation isn't as big of an issue as it seemed when I first heard the news.

Of course things can obviously change, but hopeful for a positive outcome for everyone here
[Reply]
Kman34 09:42 AM 01-20-2022
Tackling fuel… Picture Josh Allen as a vacuum Bobby..
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:42 AM 01-20-2022
Why can't this happen to Hitchens or Sorensen?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:42 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Excited for the gifs of Willie smashing Josh Allen, but with a vacuum replacing Josh.
Can't wait for all of the "Chiefs only draft abusers" bullshit that's coming our way.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 42
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up