ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 51
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
In58men 06:51 PM 09-12-2022
I just hope you motherfuckers are loud. I’ll have my surround sound on.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:25 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

Run fits-lol Cards RB's gained less than 75 yards and they held the midget to 29 yards on the ground. The Cards had 7 points deep into the 3rd quarter. Even after garbage yards- it was a dominating performance.

If you need to see an injury report to pick the Chiefs, you are an idiot!
Draw conclusions from the film, brother. Not the stats. There’s more happening every play than the box score.

Felt like they were a bit softer in their run fits than they were in the preseason. But hey, maybe you saw something different.

The Chargers are loaded, buddy. They are fucking loaded. They have All Pro caliber talent at every position but RB and LB. The Chiefs, meanwhile, are clearly operating like a well oiled machine, feature the best QB in the NFL and are probably the best coached team in the NFL.

It’s going to be a dogfight, and both teams may be kneecapped by the loss of an outstanding player.

Let’s see who suits up.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:35 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Draw conclusions from the film, brother. Not the stats. There’s more happening every play than the box score.

Felt like they were a bit softer in their run fits than they were in the preseason. But hey, maybe you saw something different.

The Chargers are loaded, buddy. They are ****ing loaded. They have All Pro caliber talent at every position but RB and LB. The Chiefs, meanwhile, are clearly operating like a well oiled machine, feature the best QB in the NFL and are probably the best coached team in the NFL.

It’s going to be a dogfight, and both teams may be kneecapped by the loss of an outstanding player.

Let’s see who suits up.
So loaded they barely got by the Faders even though Carr gifted them 3 interceptions.

They have to come into Arrowhead for our season opener and try to stop the best coach and QB in the NFL. Chiefs by 10.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:23 PM 09-12-2022
Los Angeles Times headline says Herbert is the best QB in the NFL.

Please destroy this 16-17 fraud.

I am tired of the hyperbole. He has done nothing to earn the love affair.

Mahomes has.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 11:04 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by philfree:
There is a injury report

https://www.chiefs.com/news/week-2-i...chargers-x0626.
Both guys were injured by the field. Fix your shit, Arizona.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:18 PM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Los Angeles Times headline says Herbert is the best QB in the NFL.

Please destroy this 16-17 fraud.

I am tired of the hyperbole. He has done nothing to earn the love affair.

Mahomes has.
He was damn impressive in that Raiders-Chargers game last year. Still came up short of course.

But yeah, let’s let him win something before crowning him anything but a quality young QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:48 PM 09-13-2022
BOWESHOW

Thursday Night Football's drum honoree pic.twitter.com/FqhzTtevZX

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) September 13, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:48 PM 09-13-2022
John Hussey is the ref. Same guy from Bengals week 17, and Bills 13 seconds.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:50 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
One of the reasons I'm glad the Chiefs have a group of receivers with one A+ and multiple B+ receivers instead of two A+ and multiple C receivers.

and our defense is vastly improved

I like the direction we went. Love it.
[Reply]
Dawson 04:08 PM 09-13-2022
Raiders played badly. Carr was awful and they still had a chance to win the game late. Chiefs are gonna roll San Diego...45-17
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:11 PM 09-13-2022
Only slight worry is the Mack/Bosa combo. O Line needs to keep Mahomes upright. OTs will be tested. Prediction: Chiefs 31 Dolts 24
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:13 PM 09-13-2022
22 years straight the Chargers are the best team in the AFC West/Media
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:15 PM 09-13-2022

Source: #Chargers are preparing for TNF @ #Chiefs as if 5x Pro Bowl WR Keenan Allen won’t play.

I’m told “given that it’s a hamstring and such a short turnaround, it would be unlikely.” Source adds that it is “plausible he could be a go.”

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 04:20 PM 09-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BOWESHOW

Riverside Sonic open for bidness
[Reply]
BWillie 04:21 PM 09-13-2022
The Chargers were 4th in the league in 4th down % last year while being 3rd in attempts. Yet all we hear about is how dumb he was for being so aggressive. Of course the simpletons will always cite some blasphemy like "left points on the table" and other such nonsense but I love how Staley coaches at least strategically. You are going to win some games going for it so often on 4th down, and you are going to lose some games. The focus shouldn't be the result because that will not be statistically significant one way or another in the short term, but in the aggregate it will yield more expected points, higher win percentage when used effectively. You SHOULDN'T coach to keep your job or to appease results oriented fans. You call the game based on the appropriate strategy at each given point to maximize your win percentage probability.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 51
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up