ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 46
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:53 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If you want to take down florio, I think a lot of people would be interested in helping out.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:55 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Silly take.

It was smart of the Chiefs to do. It covered their bases. If he is guilty, they were proactive. If he was innocent, they still have his services.
They KNEW he wasn’t guilty. If Reek agreed to the suspension, then I’m good.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 11:57 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tyreek/Chiefs win today and the Enemies of the Franchise... KC Star, Mike Whorerio, KCTV5, SAUTO all lose.

Great day.
Unfortunately KCTV5 still gets to televise most of the Chiefs' games.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:58 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
This is great for hill and for the chiefs. Definitely not what I expected from Goodell, he really must be feeling the pressure from the nflpa on these negotiations for the cba.
That’s literally what I’ve said all along.
[Reply]
TEX 12:03 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
You have to give Goodell and the NFL credit here. They didn't take the easy way out, and appease the SJW mob. The media will now say a bunch of mean things about Goodell.
Exactly. Also will spew how the NFL condones domestic violence. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:05 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
This is great for hill and for the chiefs. Definitely not what I expected from Goodell, he really must be feeling the pressure from the nflpa on these negotiations for the cba.
You have a point... Goodell also didn't fine or suspend Zeke. IMO, he got both right.
[Reply]
srvy 12:06 PM 07-19-2019
Busy all morning got the news at lunch. Happy at the outcome its what it should have been all along. Now back to the business of football.

TY please stay the hell away from that woman.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:10 PM 07-19-2019
Cant wait to taste Florio tears. Fuck that son of a bitch.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:12 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Cant wait to taste Florio tears. **** that son of a bitch.
On the contrary, he's doubling down
[Reply]
Color Red 12:12 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I was as well and thought for sure he would give in to some type of PR public perception suspensio(2-4games) just like he did on Zeke the 6 game suspension. BUT I think he finally has learned his lesson about giving in too soon i.e. to the "court of public opinion". The first sign that he did learn his lesson was only giving Hunt 8 games even though Hunt is on video kicking a woman. I thought for sure Hunt would get Ray Rice'd after the video came out.

And let's be realistic here as well, Goodell also knows he needs his product to be on the field. Can you imagine not having Hill(Chiefs) and Hunt(Browns) on the field who are helping 2 up and coming talented teams set a new narrative of play for the NFL as they attempt to dethrone Brady and crew?
You mentioned some kind of action because of perception, but that is not equitable either. It is not Hill's fault his girlfriend had the tape and unprincipled media ran with it. As ugly as this has been, why should a team and a player be punished for it?
[Reply]
loochy 12:16 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Color Red:
As ugly as this has been, why should a team and a player be punished for it?
They shouldn't...but they often are because of (wrongly) giving in to public outrage. We really didn't think Goodell's balls actually existed until very recently
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:20 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What a bullshit title. It implies he did something wrong and isn’t getting punished. Maybe he did do something wrong, though it’s looking less likely, so why word it that way? Why not “NFL Investigation Complete; No Suspension For Hill” or something?
[Reply]
TEX 12:21 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
What a bullshit title. It implies he did something wrong and isn’t getting punished. Maybe he did do something wrong, though it’s looking less likely, so why word it that way? Why not “NFL Investigation Complete; No Suspension For Hill” or something?
Doesn't fit the narrative.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:28 PM 07-19-2019
Just checked out Florio's site for the first time in quite awhile. They have no regret for their biased and poor reporting on Hill. No self-awareness. No surprise.

Also appears that they're not going to allow any valid comments criticizing Florio or the site's coverage of Hill.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:28 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Doesn't fit the narrative.
How big of a failure some posters are too along with him. They should be ashamed of the bullshit peddled after the false allegations were brought out....
[Reply]
Page 22 of 46
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up