ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
We are the Razor Ramon of the NFL now. I'm down with it if it brings a Lombardi to KC.
If this means Tyreek will flip a toothpick in Brady's face followed by a Frank Clark powerbomb through a table to Belichick...I'm in.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:50 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I thought he didn't know how to use commas??????
:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:50 AM 07-19-2019

He left that to his attorney. https://t.co/gBblCdkOgS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:50 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If this means Tyreek will flip a toothpick in Brady's face followed by a Frank Clark powerbomb through a table to Belichick...I'm in.
While were on the subject let's replace the chop with the DX "Suck It!" chant.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:52 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

This idiot still doesn’t know that it wasn’t even about the broken arm.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:54 AM 07-19-2019

All the salty tears feed my power!

Look at all these hatin' ass, sniveling whiny fucks on the internet. Hahahaha get fucked losers.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:54 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I don't know the percentage, but this wasn't and isn't 100% about football for me, personally ... maybe 30/70. It was mainly an issue of fairness and the rule of law (assuming there is still such a thing as "rule of law").

No way should a bunch of media "personalities" try to railroad a person on the basis of advancing their own career. Yet that's exactly how this went down. Problem is, it's still going on because the assholes won't admit they screwed up, failed their readership/audience, and violated the principles of their position of responsibility.

The good news is that they revealed their true natures and, hopefully, people will remember that going forward.

FAX
You nailed it Fax !! But as you know these are the "times" we live in "gossip/libel with no accountability" because pride/egos of our culture are soooooo out of control and especially in the celebrity arena of sports, politics and entertainment.

I suspect Florio and the likes of him will come out and play the "NFL did not exonerate him they just did not find any evidence to this point and can reopen the case at any time if and when new info arises" card.:-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:55 AM 07-19-2019
If evidence was found that would clear Tyreek of the 2014 incident (perhaps Crystal breaks down and admits to making the whole thing up), and prove that he pleaded "guilty" only due to his lack of money/time... could that case go back to court to clear his name, or is that case closed forever?
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 09:56 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Don’t listen to 610 right now. Ron thinks Hill hasn’t learned anything since 2014 and wants him off the team.
Ron "The Show" is one of the most useless people on radio. Their show is unlistenable on a good day.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
Mecca 09:57 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

All the salty tears feed my power!

Look at all these hatin' ass, sniveling whiny fucks on the internet. Hahahaha get fucked losers.
Everyone is so mad right now, it's making me laugh so hard.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:58 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
If evidence was found that would clear Tyreek of the 2014 incident (perhaps Crystal breaks down and admits to making the whole thing up), and prove that he pleaded "guilty" only due to his lack of money/time... could that case go back to court to clear his name, or is that case closed forever?
Legally it doesn't exist; it was expunged from his record after he adhered to the terms of his plea agreement.

This has nothing to do with a 'clear name' - by the letter of the law it already has been cleared.

This is strictly optics and he'll never truly be clear of that stigma, rightly or wrongly.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:00 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
Ron "The Show" is one of the most useless people on radio. Their show is unlistenable on a good day.
Ron the Show who said our fan base is racist to Marcus Peters is now bitching about Hill.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:00 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Everyone is so mad right now, it's making me laugh so hard.
I LOVE IT MWUAHAHAHAHA.

I'm prepared to be the bad guy all season. Can't wait till 'Reek is carving up NFL defenses making all these salty knuckle draggers whine and cry.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:02 AM 07-19-2019
I was just told if you cheer for this guy you are a piece of shit too........laughing so hard.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up