ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
In Memoriam>Fire Me Boy! has passed away
Eleazar 07:02 PM 03-05-2020
What did his username mean? Anyone know?
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:46 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
What did his username mean? Anyone know?
https://tick.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Me_Boy
[Reply]
Pants 10:12 PM 03-05-2020
Oh my goodness. RIP, FMB.

This is just so tragic.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:24 PM 03-05-2020
man that sucks, so glad he got to see the big win first, my cousins wife passed the day after the SB and had waited 50 years like all of us
[Reply]
New World Order 01:38 PM 03-06-2020
41. Wow, that’s terrible.

Prayers to his fam
[Reply]
Miles 12:13 AM 03-07-2020
Bit random but I’d just remembered I have a Japanese Shun chefs knife specifically due to his recommendation and changed everything about how I thought of knives in the kitchen. Imagine many were similarly influenced from his love of cooking like other examples brought up earlier in this thread.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:31 AM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Miles:
Bit random but I’d just remembered I have a Japanese Shun chefs knife specifically due to his recommendation and changed everything about how I thought of knives in the kitchen. Imagine many were similarly influenced from his love of cooking like other examples brought up earlier in this thread.
Definitely. Most of the cooking techniques I learned from this place and mostly him.

Also changed my tune on pirating because of him. That’s really the only time I saw him ever unload both barrels was over copyright infringement.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:15 PM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by Miles:
I would have never spent a hundred dollars on a kitchen knife before reading his posts, but did on a Global.

Also, I use his recommendation for falling asleep more nights than I don't by counting backwards from 100 by threes. He said he would usually be out by the time he got to the 60s. Not sure what thread it was in.

I also remember him passionately standing up for artists rights against pirating their music/video.

We had some good discussion on wine and he liked one of my recommendations.
[Reply]
eDave 04:40 AM 03-07-2020
I'm admittedly bad at responding to CP members RIPs. This guy was great. This guy was pretty neutral about all things. This guy left memories for many, ensuring he will live on for a long time. RIP dude. Hope to see you soon.
[Reply]
Sorce 08:14 AM 03-07-2020
I decided to buy a rec tec because of his feedback. I post a lot in the food threads which he was a huge part of. He will be missed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
threebag 12:43 PM 03-07-2020
Tim was good people. The Cast Iron Jedi will be missed. Good thing he left us some tricks and recipes that have been spot on. RIP
[Reply]
Pablo 01:45 PM 03-07-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Tim was good people. The Cast Iron Jedi will be missed. Good thing he left us some tricks and recipes that have been spot on. RIP
Absolutely. I know more than one thing I learned from him that I'll use the rest of my life and teach my son as well.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:15 PM 03-07-2020
It was his worship of cast iron that influenced us to try it for steaks when the weather wasn't conducive to grilling. The Mrs went out and bought a pan, followed his advice for seasoning and the technique for cooking them. I was flat out amazed at the results. They were so damn good I'm not sure why I even bother grilling them at all anymore. And from here on out, I'll probably think about him every time i see that pan. Dude knew his shit.
[Reply]
44yearsandcounting 05:46 PM 03-07-2020
I don’t catch every thread, and am not familiar with the guy, but just reading thru this one restores balance to the universe. Guy sounds like a righteous dude. Good to see CP come together.
[Reply]
seclark 11:14 AM 03-08-2020
Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting:
I don’t catch every thread, and am not familiar with the guy, but just reading thru this one restores balance to the universe. Guy sounds like a righteous dude. Good to see CP come together.
Fmb could describe cooking a dog turd and make my mouth water
sec
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up