ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 59
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
RealSNR 10:31 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Commanders are kind of locked into this pick. I would have preferred Willis to fall to 11 but thought he probably wouldn't make it by the Broncos at 9.

The Washington Commanders select Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh

Small hands? Who gives a shit when you literally don't have a starting QB on the roster. No....Taylor Heinicke doesn't count. Pickett can come in and compete....and probably win the starting job day one.
Man, I got kind of pissed at the draft coverage that screamed at me to hate Daniel Jones and love Dwayne Haskins.

Haskins never showed shit on the field at Ohio State. He had bust written all over him.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:14 PM 03-07-2022
I have 3 of the next 8 picks, and I have a plan. Please don’t fuck this up for me guys!
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:44 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I have 3 of the next 8 picks, and I have a plan. Please don’t fuck this up for me guys!
Last year you had a hit rate of ~90% stealing my picks... I owe you some pay back.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 PM 03-07-2022
Ugh. Feeling like a reach on this one, but I have to do it, I think. Roll the fucking dice, bitches.

The Minnesota Vikings select Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:42 PM 03-07-2022
The Cleveland Browns select Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State

I feel like the Browns wouldn’t/won’t be able to pass up the talented and low risk “local” product if he falls to 13 in favor of London or Burks who I consider to be better fits (but higher risk).

I also strongly considered taking a at another position (whom I’m thinking Staylor will be picking for the Eagles shortly)… but the Browns are quite happy with the value of Wilson here and are committed to giving the Baker Mayfield experiment one last go.

Pm sent to Rainman
[Reply]
staylor26 10:52 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
The Cleveland Browns select Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State

I feel like the Browns wouldn’t/won’t be able to pass up the talented and low risk “local” product if he falls to 13 in favor of London or Burks who I consider to be better fits (but higher risk).

I also strongly considered taking a at another position (whom I’m thinking Staylor will be picking for the Eagles shortly)… but the Browns are quite happy with the value of Wilson here and are committed to giving the Baker Mayfield experiment one last go.

Pm sent to Rainman
Son of a bitch, you did it!

I loved the idea of pairing Wilson and Smith.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:01 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Son of a bitch, you did it!

I loved the idea of pairing Wilson and Smith.
Haha! Sorry? Karma!

That would be filthy (Wilson to the Eagles).

I really don't think Wilson makes it to 13 for the Browns (I think he's the first WR off the board and top 10) - but I've seen mocks that have London and Burks going ahead of him with Wilson falling as far as the mid 20s. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:44 PM 03-07-2022
Also, fun fact: Mayfield and Wilson went to the same high school (Lake Travis in Austin, TX).
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:47 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Also, fun fact: Mayfield and Wilson went to the same high school (Lake Travis in Austin, TX).
Todd Reesing too
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:51 PM 03-07-2022
I’m going to send my “top 7” picks for the Steelers to Crow as I will be largely out of pocket for the next ~30 hours. Assuming my math is right (I’m currently exhausted) that should be enough to cover all possible scenarios of whose taken before then.

Edit: Crow has my list. I’ll be back online ~7amCT Wednesday. Cheers!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:26 PM 03-07-2022
We should've let Rainman have the Eagles.

Nobody makes more entertaining picks, complete with celebrity guests.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:38 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
We should've let Rainman have the Eagles.

Nobody makes more entertaining picks, complete with celebrity guests.
Yes, Rain Man is the entertainment of the entire draft. It wouldn’t be the same without him.

I’ve never been able to draft for the Eagles because the Jaguars are somewhat of a 2nd team for me that I enjoy watching be terrible (best friends team :-)), but the Eagles would be like my 3rd team, and I have never had the opportunity to draft for them.

I picked the perfect year :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:06 AM 03-08-2022
Francis Scott Key steps to the podium, and pulls out a crumpled piece of paper. He reads.

"Oh, say can you see
Our Lamar's early flight
From the pocket he bails
At the rush's first leaning

And our passing game sucks
Our quarterback throws all ducks
And our left tackle's gone
Every time he's called upon

O say, do we need some line help
And I have a name here

O'er the needs of the D
We'll select an O...T.....

The Baltimore Ravens select Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State.

[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 AM 03-08-2022
The Philadelphia Eagles select Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, FSU

Derek Barnett is set to become a FA and injuries/age has caught up to Brandon Graham. Easy choice here.

The Philadelphia Eagles select Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama

If there’s no QB, the Eagles might as well continue to build for their future QB. Really wanted to get Wilson here, but Williams will do. Sounds like he’s already ahead of schedule, and this dude paired with Smith give the Eagles an insanely talented young duo.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 11:12 AM 03-08-2022
Damn again picked my guy give me a couple of minutes.

I’ll have my pick
[Reply]
Page 7 of 59
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up