ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
New World Order 04:35 PM 03-22-2021
I want Williams, Ingram and Hilton.

THAT would be a pretty good offseason
[Reply]
BossChief 04:40 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I want Williams, Ingram and Hilton.

THAT would be a pretty good offseason
Iíll take Ingram, but heís not one of my first 2 choices at DE. Heís smaller, isnít good in the run defense scheme snd I have a hard time feeling like he will be super motivated to kill it in KC.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:52 AM 03-23-2021
Well...anything at all, yet? Surely, the local sports show hosts have been watching it...no?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:55 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Well...anything at all, yet? Surely, the local sports show hosts have been watching it...no?
Logistics issues. Won't be in KC until tomorrow now.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:56 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Logistics issues. Won't be in KC until tomorrow now.
Gotcha, thanks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:58 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Iíll take Ingram, but heís not one of my first 2 choices at DE. Heís smaller, isnít good in the run defense scheme snd I have a hard time feeling like he will be super motivated to kill it in KC.
Hopefully he can keep himself healthy. The last thing we need is him and Taco Charlton fighting over the ice bath.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:00 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hopefully he can keep himself healthy. The last thing we need is him and Taco Charlton fighting over the ice bath.
Sammy Watkins leaving freed up a spot.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:02 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Logistics issues. Won't be in KC until tomorrow now.
Must not be any massage parlor openings
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sammy Watkins leaving freed up a spot.
I think Sammy had one just for himself.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:17 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I want Williams, Ingram and Hilton.

THAT would be a pretty good offseason
I'll take Ingram.

Williams doesn't excite me much as i believe we already have good candidates on the roster, and i don't think Hilton, another small receiver, brings anything to the offense that we don't already have.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:20 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'll take Ingram.

Williams doesn't excite me much as i believe we already have good candidates on the roster, and i don't think Hilton, another small receiver, brings anything to the offense that we don't already have.
Hilton doesn't bring anything that we don't have?!

He automatically moves ahead of Hardman and Pringle.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:22 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hilton doesn't bring anything that we don't have?!

He automatically moves ahead of Hardman and Pringle.
He's another small framed speedster. Hardman already does that. Pringle can do that already.

I think the Chiefs want something more Watkins like. Like Conley was. Or Pringle even. Someone with some size to beat press coverage.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:37 PM 03-23-2021
Hilton is a small-framed speedy guy, yes. But he also is physical and handles contact a lot better than a guy like Hardman.

He still has some wiggle and speed left, but he's become more of a crafty technician than I realized (his recent highlights show a lot of that). He wins through contact to get open, he works the middle well, he has a lot of subtle little tricks.

He definitely offers something. And wouldn't be the worst guy in the world to have around guys who are similar now to what he was when he was young.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:38 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's another small framed speedster. Hardman already does that. Pringle can do that already.

I think the Chiefs want something more Watkins like. Like Conley was. Or Pringle even. Someone with some size to beat press coverage.
Do they want someone who sucked? That is what Conley was. Conley was a 50/50 jump ball type that could not improve the rest of his game. He is not the type that they want. He went to Jacksonville and has sucked over there also. They would probably give him back for a bag of dicks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:42 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Do they want someone who sucked? That is what Conley was. Conley was a 50/50 jump ball type that could not improve the rest of his game. He is not the type that they want. He went to Jacksonville and has sucked over there also. They would probably give him back for a bag of dicks.
Conley was a free agwnt this year and signed with Houston yesterday
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up