ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 37
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:36 PM 09-20-2015
I've been watching but I really don't like any of the characters aside from the barber. I'm going to keep watching since it is almost done. that is all I can really say about it. FTWD is boring.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:30 PM 09-20-2015
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Wow. This show must have no CP viewership, since no posts before or after this week's episode.

I'm intrigued about this prequel series, but I agree the writing is poor, and they need more face chewers to keep me interested.
Had to catch the encore show at 9:00 tonight. The daughter, in the opening scene, basically said what I think 90% of the audience was thinking.

Seriously, this show is plodding and waaaaaay to slow. I get what they are trying to do but enough with the long drawn out brooding shots. Enough with the forced drama.

Now there's a season 2 so we can drag this crap out even more?!?!? :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:55 PM 09-20-2015
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
[Reply]
Gadzooks 11:47 PM 09-20-2015
No protagonist + No characters to root for + No zombies = Shitty show/ Star Wars prequels
[Reply]
RobBlake 12:56 AM 09-21-2015
TWD craze is dying.. and quickly.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:52 AM 09-21-2015
I didn't see the first couple seasons of the walking dead, but this is way better than the last couple seasons of TWD
[Reply]
vailpass 09:27 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I didn't see the first couple seasons of the walking dead, but this is way better than the last couple seasons of TWD
Huh? It's like a second rate soap opera on Telemundo sans tittahs...
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:44 AM 09-21-2015
I actually like he show quite a bit so far. A much different dynamic than TWD. As for an antagonist, the military is playing that role for now. You can see the build up coming. The distrust was further built last night when they took at whoever was in that house. I am sure at some point it will go full on survival mode that Rick's crew but this new look at what is going on is OK for me so far. Sure it has been a little slow but that might only be when compared to TWD. They are building characters... Druggie cant be trusted...Dad that is weak...barber that is a boss. The Mom of the druggie looks to be strong but held back by her Beta. The girl that is willing to do whatever it takes to help out, making out with some military guy. I am enjoying it....
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:17 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
:-)
The original is stellar. It keeps getting better and better.

The spinoff has been pure garbage.
We get it, ok? Nicks an addict and Dudes son is a bleeding-heart little pussy.

Fuck, they could've done all this shit in two episodes and had a real antagonist by now.
[Reply]
bevischief 11:23 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Wow. This show must have no CP viewership, since no posts before or after this week's episode.

I'm intrigued about this prequel series, but I agree the writing is poor, and they need more face chewers to keep me interested.
Tried watching last night in between watching football and haven't watched the DVR.
[Reply]
kepp 11:38 AM 09-21-2015
I really liked this episode. No antagonist? Did you not see every other scene that had the military in it? The barber is the man...anti-gun dad is a panzy.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:56 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
The original is stellar. It keeps getting better and better.

The spinoff has been pure garbage.
We get it, ok? Nicks an addict and Dudes son is a bleeding-heart little pussy.

****, they could've done all this shit in two episodes and had a real antagonist by now.
Yep. The idea that TWD is doing anything other than gaining momentum is funny.

Note to those trying to explain why this series doesn't suck: if you have to explain it it's already lost.
Anybody know what kind of ratings this snoozer is drawing?
[Reply]
underEJ 02:33 PM 09-21-2015
I really like Kim Dickens, Ruben Blades, and Cliff Curtis. Good actors sadly given very little to work with here. I hope if it has another season, they invest in some new writers. Conceptually there is alot to work with.

The idea of getting out of LA's sprawl in a disaster or emergency is pretty daunting. It goes on forever. You have to go a long way to get to some space to maneuver like the Atlanta group has. I like the idea of a show stuck in that situation. I will continue to hope for more.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:50 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

****, they could've done all this shit in a single two hour premier episode and had a real antagonist by now.
FYP
[Reply]
Gadzooks 04:08 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by kepp:
I really liked this episode. No antagonist? Did you not see every other scene that had the military in it? The barber is the man...anti-gun dad is a panzy.
Who asked who the antagonist was?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 37
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up