[Reply]
Otter 04:09 PM 08-26-2022
[puts on jet pack and flies to Cyprus]

Ta Daa
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:13 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You guys didn’t catch shit.

Still dating her and we’re considering Greece in October.
So, there once was this poster named Midnight Vulture. He's not around any more, but the long saga of his existence and notoriety might be something you would want to look into.

Here's a start:https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...165020&page=96
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:20 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
So, there once was this poster named Midnight Vulture. He's not around any more, but the long saga of his existence and notoriety might be something you would want to look into.

Here's a start:https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...165020&page=96
Laptop stealer?

I’m familiar.
[Reply]
threebag 04:48 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think he posted that before he “went to Belize” from the comfort of his own single wide. That was his “girlfriend” he was taking with him. And then he had to make up more lies to tell us why she was wearing those weird gloves, etc. Jesus, the guy must have the worst life ever. Taking the time to write this shit, and post pics he was jerkin it to. Like… why??:-):-)
These don’t compare to the boards published writer BetaMaX fantasies.
[Reply]
Sorce 04:59 PM 08-26-2022
Haha I'm glad a random post about a man playing pokémon with viruses caused this thread to get it's burst back. Too bad virus man wasn't there for Junior Siavii.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:47 PM 08-26-2022
Crave you beat your meat thinking about taking an imaginary chick to Madagascar?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:10 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Crave you beat your meat thinking about taking an imaginary chick to Madagascar?
Crave : man if I could get a girlfriend, not the meth mouth down the street.
An ACTUAL girlfriend, and we could get out of this trailer park, oh man…. I’d be the man sooooo bad! God she’d want me more than anyone has ever wanted a guy with a sweet single wide. Taking her to Belize, where I can show EVERYONE how awesome I’d look with a girl by my side, again not the meth mouth from down the street, and the people would all be so jealous of me…. Oh God it would ….. be sooo….. damnit, I just came….. I bet my girlfriend would LOVE my premature ejaculation ….. and my Micropenis…. And my erectile dysfunction…. She’d love all of it!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:12 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Crave : man if I could get a girlfriend, not the meth mouth down the street.
An ACTUAL girlfriend, and we could get out of this trailer park, oh man…. I’d be the man sooooo bad! God she’d want me more than anyone has ever wanted a guy with a sweet single wide. Taking her to Belize, where I can show EVERYONE how awesome I’d look with a girl by my side, again not the meth mouth from down the street, and the people would all be so jealous of me…. Oh God it would ….. be sooo….. damnit, I just came….. I bet my girlfriend would LOVE my premature ejaculation ….. and my Micropenis…. And my erectile dysfunction…. She’d love all of it!!!
Why, she would crave Crave.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:13 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well this is interesting. The outhouse in Lawrence KS vy chance?
Loool it's a stripper?
[Reply]
Bump 06:24 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well this is interesting. The outhouse in Lawrence KS vy chance?
lmao

the trashiest strip bar in the middle of a corn field, classic
[Reply]
neech 06:40 PM 08-26-2022
Didn't Cave used to post that he's driving through Nicaragua right now...now I'm in Costa Rica etc.

Like he was a world traveler or something.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:45 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You guys didn’t catch shit.

Still dating her and we’re considering Greece in October.
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Just be sure to use a VPN so it looks like you're posting from Jupiter.

Oh, why am I telling you this, no one is dumb enough to post stock pics from Jupiter while sitting at home... :-)
Please just preserve whats left of your dignity and take the hit, Craves
[Reply]
scho63 07:06 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
Didn't Cave used to post that he's driving through Nicaragua right now...now I'm in Costa Rica etc.

Like he was a world traveler or something.
That was Suzzer
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:16 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Please just preserve whats left of your dignity and take the hit, Craves
This. Take the L, admit you lied, and we can drop it. You’ve been busted Crave. It’s clear as day.
[Reply]
neech 07:19 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
That was Suzzer
I’m getting my world travelers mixed up on CP, my bad.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up