« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official College Football 2021 Thread ****
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 08-27-2021
Week 3 schedule

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/
[Reply]
lcarus 12:44 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I am pulling hard for Cincinnati/Michigan. We need a shakeup. Cincinnati national champion would make so many people angry and I would love that.
Yes please. Let's fucking go Cincinnati. That said, I expect them to get crushed in their first game.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 12:50 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yes please. Let's ****ing go Cincinnati. That said, I expect them to get crushed in their first game.
I am with you 100%.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:45 AM 12-05-2021
Lots of smoke about Army OC Brent Davis and Nebraska. I'll bet Carr is happy
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:55 AM 12-05-2021
I turned the Iowa "game" off at halftime. What a snoozefest. Then I checked the score later...holy crap, looks like they just imploded in the 2nd half. Which is frankly not surprising. Iowa is not, has never been, and never will be a great team. They are decent to good.

I say this as a Nebraska fan whose team set records in futility this season, but at least was in every game and was fun to watch. Iowa football just sucks. This game proved it. If Nebraska ever figures out a way to stop stepping on their own dicks, they will own this division. Big if...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:10 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lots of smoke about Army OC Brent Davis and Nebraska. I'll bet Carr is happy
Take him please.

He is too inconsistent. He ruined momentum by switching QBs on drives and blew multiple chances to beat P5 teams by not calling good plays. He is capable but he hit his peak.

I will drive him to Nebraska myself.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:13 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I used to think Iowa was the Big 10 version of Snyder's KSU teams in that they were always on the cusp, and had a super impressive legacy for a midwest school - but couldn't get over that last hump. But hell, Bill's teams would at least show up for these games and sometimes win them. It was usually an unexpected, heartbreaking bounce, a surprise upset from an upstart school, or a drunken night from their star QB that would doom Bill.

I would say Michigan ran Iowa off the field but Iowa was more than happy to start running off of it themselves. Just no urgency whatsoever in the first half against a clearly superior opponent.
1999 Big 12 Championship Game is an all-time heartbreaker.
[Reply]
bdj23 08:26 AM 12-05-2021
Another year of Bamawins lol

College football is lame
[Reply]
Pablo 09:45 AM 12-05-2021
Iowa did the best they could. They are Iowa after all...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:00 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I turned the Iowa "game" off at halftime. What a snoozefest. Then I checked the score later...holy crap, looks like they just imploded in the 2nd half. Which is frankly not surprising. Iowa is not, has never been, and never will be a great team. They are decent to good.

I say this as a Nebraska fan whose team set records in futility this season, but at least was in every game and was fun to watch. Iowa football just sucks. This game proved it. If Nebraska ever figures out a way to stop stepping on their own dicks, they will own this division. Big if...
This is rich and funny coming from a futile Nebraska fan... Hell, I remember when Nebraska was in the Big 10 Championship, yes, years ago and it only took a little over a quarter for the opposition to put up 42... Nebraska will never own much, well, unless they go back to the Big 12, minus Texas and Oklahoma...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:01 AM 12-05-2021
:-):-):-)
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Iowa did the best they could. They are Iowa after all...
BwaAaa
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:52 AM 12-05-2021
Cincy should be #3.

Georgia should be #4

At the very least.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:04 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cinci

I'd prefer an SEC rematch on weekend 1 but I doubt that's going to happen. Anyone else think the seeding will be any different?
Yeah, Michigan has a pretty good case for #1, but seems like they'll typically move a #3 to 1 in this situation.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:06 AM 12-05-2021
The more I think about it, the more Kenny Pickett's fake slide is BS.

If he slides and a player hits him, it's a flag. If he doesn't and the players let up, it's a walk-in TD like last night.

Fake slides should be penalties in the future.

I don't blame him for doing it, but this needs to be corrected in the future.

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:22 AM 12-05-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
The more I think about it, the more Kenny Pickett's fake slide is BS.

If he slides and a player hits him, it's a flag. If he doesn't and the players let up, it's a walk-in TD like last night.

Fake slides should be penalties in the future.

I don't blame him for doing it, but this needs to be corrected in the future.
Yeah, he supposedly intended on sliding at first as opposed to faking them out, but it's still bullshit.... it's similar to QBs that get a couple more yards at the sidelines when defenders pull up and don't want to get flagged for a hit out of bounds.

Not sure how I feel about penalizing it, but at the very least, call the play dead at that spot.... the issue could fix itself when defenders would rather take a 15 yard penalty by blasting a faker than pulling up.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:23 AM 12-05-2021
Cincy at #4

So Bama is #1
[Reply]
Page 169 of 174
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173 > Last »
Up