wazu 02:26 PM 07-30-2021

Another one https://t.co/eRUJkdzQ8U

— Hayley Lewis 👑 (@HayleyLewisKSHB) July 30, 2021

[Reply]
redfan 02:32 PM 07-30-2021
First Duff man, now Soler. :-)
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:34 PM 07-30-2021
Acceptable. His recent hot streak was great, but his numbers are still far below average.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:44 PM 07-30-2021
This needed its own thread...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:45 PM 07-30-2021
I'm starting to sour on baseball. 2014 and 15 were awesome, but it's becoming more and more clear that it was lightning in a bottle. People can bitch about Dayton all they want, but he worked a near-miracle.

The reality is that we're up against teams working with 3 times our payroll or greater. And if their roster isn't already stacked enough, clubs like the Dodgers will just poach several top players to address any needs.

Our GM has 0 margin for error if we expect to even compete with a team like the Dodgers.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:47 PM 07-30-2021
WAT DID WE GET SUM1 PLAZE HALP
[Reply]
lcarus 02:56 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'm starting to sour on baseball. 2014 and 15 were awesome, but it's becoming more and more clear that it was lightning in a bottle. People can bitch about Dayton all they want, but he worked a near-miracle.

The reality is that we're up against teams working with 3 times our payroll or greater. And if their roster isn't already stacked enough, clubs like the Dodgers will just poach several top players to address any needs.

Our GM has 0 margin for error if we expect to even compete with a team like the Dodgers.
Heck I've been sour on baseball for a long ass time now. BUT it does make it all the much sweeter when we actually do succeed. The Royals did make it to 2 straight World Series. It sucks right now but all they need to do is build a team that can win enough to make it to the postseason, and hope they get hot at the right time. We don't have to play the Dodgers or the other big spenders every game.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:00 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
WAT DID WE GET SUM1 PLAZE HALP
https://www.baseball-reference.com/r...medium=linker-
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:01 PM 07-30-2021
Good move. Can't have a dude that waits until after the ASG to start hitting.
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:05 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Yeah, lifelong Royals fan but fuck this sport and the bullshit salary cap. 30 years between championships I'm sure makes them a lot more enjoyable than bigger market team fans experience but the lack of parity in the league is just stupid.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:11 PM 07-30-2021
Bout what I expected from an organization of jerk offs who won't let players jerk-off.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:19 PM 07-30-2021
Although he has been hot lately, I too am good with this. He has way too many K's with his low averages .

With our luck, watch hit current pace keep going and continue for years to come! #becauseroyals
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:22 PM 07-30-2021
nooooooooooo not our power hitter hitting .186 with a negative WAR... what ever will the Royals do
[Reply]
TLO 03:24 PM 07-30-2021
Someone traded for this POS? :-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:29 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
nooooooooooo not our power hitter hitting .186 with a negative WAR... what ever will the Royals do
Probably keep on losing tbh.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up