ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It's Not What It Looks Like!
gblowfish 08:55 AM 07-30-2021
You can be pretty sure, when the pervo tells the cops "It's Not What It Looks Like"...well, it pretty much IS what it looks like:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ottawa...ted-bestiality

When police in Ottawa came across a man in a pony stall with his pants down, standing next to a miniature pony, he blurted out, “It’s not what it looks like.” But it was exactly as it seemed.

Ryan Dodd, a former member of the Canadian Armed Forces, was found guilty last week of attempted bestiality and breaking into the barn. When police arrested him on Jan. 5, 2019, Dodd explained that he had alcohol and coke in his system when he broke into the barn. His lawyers argued in his trial that he had only broken into the barn to masturbate, but body oil and ropes found at the scene suggested otherwise.

Dodd will undergo a sexual behavior assessment while he awaits sentencing. He plans to appeal.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:05 AM 07-30-2021
The old Baloney Pony trick
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:06 AM 07-30-2021
Beast mode, ACTIVATED.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:30 AM 07-30-2021
reminds me of a story......my brother in law has been captain/chief of police, etc.

Tells a story about rolling up on a couple going at it on top of a car, outside of a bar.

They walk up to startled couple and woman says: "It's ok......he's my brother!"

No lie.....
[Reply]
Spott 09:43 AM 07-30-2021
I’m actually ok with donkey rape, and so is Mahomes.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:45 AM 07-30-2021
No denying it; Time to pony up. :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:45 AM 07-30-2021
Who among us hasn't ..... Wait, what?
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:00 AM 07-30-2021
My little pony
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:02 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
reminds me of a story......my brother in law has been captain/chief of police, etc.

Tells a story about rolling up on a couple going at it on top of a car, outside of a bar.

They walk up to startled couple and woman says: "It's ok......he's my brother!"

No lie.....
He ain't heavy...
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:31 AM 07-30-2021
Neigh means neigh.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:38 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Dodd explained that he had alcohol and coke in his system when he broke into the barn.
Did the officer tell him "Get off your horse, you're high"?
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:48 AM 07-30-2021

Ryan Dodd, a former member of the Canadian Armed Forces

Maybe this is some kind of PTSD thing? War can have extreme effects on the human brain that lie hidden for decades only to resurface out of the blue. Maybe this guy was just minding his own business, saw a barn, had a flashback to his time in the cavalry and suddenly became...Triggered.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:51 AM 07-30-2021
This is the kind of public humiliation that can scar someone for life. 20 years from now this guy is going to wake up drenched in sweat, turn to his girlfriend and say "Whew, what a night, mare."
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:58 AM 07-30-2021

Ryan Dodd was found guilty last week of attempted bestiality and breaking into the barn. When police arrested him on Jan. 5, 2019

You wouldn't think it would take over two years for him to be convicted in such an open and shut case case, but you have to remember that the defendant is an expert in stall-ing tactics.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:02 AM 07-30-2021
but body oil...found at the scene suggested otherwise.

This guy would have gotten away with it if the horse hadn't hired Tony Buzbee.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up