ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you do for a living (job) and help you out thread.
bevischief 11:16 PM 07-27-2021
What do you do for living? Would you like to us know you thread. So we know who to call.
[Reply]
stanleychief 12:32 PM 07-29-2021
A good portion of my job entails estimating how long a task will take, but usually after a timeline has already been provided to a client.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:45 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
My side job, along with my son's, is to make sure eDave doesn't get his butt kicked when we meet up for CP gatherings.
Holy shit I bet that's a rough job.
[Reply]
Otter 01:54 PM 07-29-2021
I make and sell soap.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 01:59 PM 07-29-2021
My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:01 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I make and sell soap.
So you skim off the glycerine so you can double dip on the profitability?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:15 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell.
Peter Gibbons dropping a Lester Burnham quote.

Now that's top notch.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:29 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
I was part of a crack commando unit, sent to prison by a military court for a crime we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem; if no one else can help; and if you can find us... then maybe you can hire us.
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
We have so much in common. You must have a ride like mine??
I could be the tech guy in this new “A-Team”.:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 03:43 PM 07-29-2021
I make sure people are following protocol.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:54 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
hopefully not in a mall, mall jewelry stores seem to be a dying breed.
Nope. Lifestyle store on its own.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:58 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I make sure people are following protocol.
I figure out ways around all your stupid rules, and then teach them to others.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:18 PM 07-29-2021
I'm an elevator repairman. The job has its ups and downs.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:30 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I figure out ways around all your stupid rules, and then teach them to others.
And I appreciate you! Your type help me have job security.
[Reply]
Reroka 05:33 AM 07-30-2021
I am a denial's analyst for UNC Healthcare and for extra money I do lyft and uber.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:03 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm a certified pet psychiatrist. Offering in-home mental services for a wide range of non-human family members. Including, but not limited to: dogs, cats, reptiles, birds(except Bluejays, those birds are stubborn assholes), some arachnid, multiple crustacean, and goats. PM me to see if your pet qualifies for mental health insurance, for a minimal monthly fee.

EDIT: Now offering Zoom based treatment programs!
Sounds like my first business. Holistic Car Repair
[Reply]
lcarus 02:07 PM 07-30-2021
I drive. Uber and all that stuff. I had to start doing that because I couldn't find a job. I lost my job of 19 years when the lockdowns started in 2020. I've been looking for a good job. Signed up on all the sites. I have my resume posted on all the sites and apps. And with that comes a lot of BS offers and phony scammy stuff. I've had a couple interviews in the last 6 months that went well but I ended up not getting the jobs. Which really sucked but it is what it is.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up