ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you do for a living (job) and help you out thread.
bevischief 11:16 PM 07-27-2021
What do you do for living? Would you like to us know you thread. So we know who to call.
[Reply]
el borracho 10:10 PM 07-28-2021
I was part of a crack commando unit, sent to prison by a military court for a crime we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem; if no one else can help; and if you can find us... then maybe you can hire us.
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:19 PM 07-28-2021
I wrote all the Marvel movies. I have a shit-ton of stuff that I wrote and will be out in the next couple of years.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:23 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I've shared this before but I work at State of Kansas mental hospital on the psych ward. Let me tell you there is no shortage of crazy. Some days it can be pretty entertaining and you just can't make this shit up but dealing with some can be extremely challenging and nerve wracking trying to put bigger patients than me in holds or restraint chair fucking holy fucks.
I got the booty juice for acting bad at our Ward
[Reply]
srvy 10:42 PM 07-28-2021
Professional Land Surveyor going on 43 years 32 of those years as a PLS. The last 5 years as the Pipeline Survey field crew coordinator. Hate it because I'm in the office too damn much relish the days when I get out in the field with the guys. In November I will turn 65 thinking of retirement as this butt sitting has atrophied my knees. I look like Andy Reid with a cane on my bad days hobbling around. Plan to keep my license and do occasional surveys. Get back to my roots and get the blood flowing. The office isn't for me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:52 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
I wrote all the Marvel movies. I have a shit-ton of stuff that I wrote and will be out in the next couple of years.
you should offer Kyle an insane amount of money for the Planet, then you can lord over everyone here.
[Reply]
Fish 11:09 PM 07-28-2021
I'm a certified pet psychiatrist. Offering in-home mental services for a wide range of non-human family members. Including, but not limited to: dogs, cats, reptiles, birds(except Bluejays, those birds are stubborn assholes), some arachnid, multiple crustacean, and goats. PM me to see if your pet qualifies for mental health insurance, for a minimal monthly fee.

EDIT: Now offering Zoom based treatment programs!
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:32 PM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Professional Land Surveyor going on 43 years 32 of those years as a PLS. The last 5 years as the Pipeline Survey field crew coordinator. Hate it because I'm in the office too damn much relish the days when I get out in the field with the guys. In November I will turn 65 thinking of retirement as this butt sitting has atrophied my knees. I look like Andy Reid with a cane on my bad days hobbling around. Plan to keep my license and do occasional surveys. Get back to my roots and get the blood flowing. The office isn't for me.
There aren’t very many out in this part of the world FWIW. I think you could work as much or as little as you wanted out here. But it’s out here.
[Reply]
Cosmos 12:43 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by seclark:
39 years at the same phone company. wanted to get 40 years in, but retiring due to health reasons.

will spend my remaining time cleaning eggs off my house some asshole keeps throwing.
sec
I made it to 40 in telecom.

Started off in landline Central Office construction, ended up as a PM for a top 2 National Wireless company, running some killer wireless deployments.

Currently Husband, Father, Grandpa and Son.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 05:31 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I've shared this before but I work at State of Kansas mental hospital on the psych ward. Let me tell you there is no shortage of crazy. Some days it can be pretty entertaining and you just can't make this shit up but dealing with some can be extremely challenging and nerve wracking trying to put bigger patients than me in holds or restraint chair fucking holy fucks.
Larned or Osawatomie?
[Reply]
stevieray 08:27 AM 07-29-2021
Apply liquid latex with bristled sticks
Attached: FB_IMG_1627568713969.jpg (61.1 KB) 
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:33 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
I was part of a crack commando unit, sent to prison by a military court for a crime we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem; if no one else can help; and if you can find us... then maybe you can hire us.
We have so much in common. You must have a ride like mine??
Attached: 6BC2B79D-92FB-4D1D-B452-FD634C441946.jpg (65.2 KB) A2764CE3-31F9-497E-8EAA-29C5F02770BE.jpeg (104.7 KB) 
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:37 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I teach kids how to sell a shit ton of marijuana.
Really, I’ve produced quite a bit of edibles for Florida dispensaries. Kicked around going retail. What could you learn me?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:13 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Really, I’ve produced quite a bit of edibles for Florida dispensaries. Kicked around going retail. What could you learn me?
What do you want to know?

I slid into the industry right when Colorado went legal for REC. I've seen every corner of the business as it exists in Colorado and now I have a pretty cool position in a pretty big company. I can help.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:51 AM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
We have so much in common. You must have a ride like mine??
That's bad ass!!
[Reply]
Shoes 11:11 AM 07-29-2021
I'm a janitor at a prestigious university but sometimes I'll answer complex equations that the professor leaves on the chalkboard just to fuck with them.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up