ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What do you do for a living (job) and help you out thread.
bevischief 11:16 PM 07-27-2021
What do you do for living? Would you like to us know you thread. So we know who to call.
[Reply]
oldman 04:56 AM 07-28-2021
I'm retired, but oldwoman tells me I make a nuisance of myself. As a former telecommunications engineer, I do a fine job of it, too!!.
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:47 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I deal with everyone's shit everyday.
I manage a Wastewater Treatment Facility.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:50 AM 07-28-2021
I am a maintenance electrician at a data center. Unless you live in the Tulsa area dont ever fucking ask me for help. Just stick a fork in the socket and fucking figure it out.
[Reply]
tooge 07:19 AM 07-28-2021
I teach proper writing technique. PM me
[Reply]
Spott 07:24 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm retired, but oldwoman tells me I make a nuisance of myself. As a former telecommunications engineer, I do a fine job of it, too!!.
Damn phone company guys….like myself.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:32 AM 07-28-2021

[Reply]
luv 07:40 AM 07-28-2021
Paralegal. I cannot give legal advice, but I can tell you how the court's filing system works. :-) And how to draft contracts and estate planning documents. Actually, nix that last part, because, in Missouri, that's considered legal advice.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:47 AM 07-28-2021
I work in commercial real estate development for a national retailer (not saying the brand).

I pick and acquire sites, then take them through the City-County-DOT process for zoning and permits.

If you need help with dealing with Cities on anything code related, let me know. I can also help you if there is a development coming to your area that you either want to support or oppose.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:54 AM 07-28-2021
I have an only fans account. Right now the biggest money maker is where I play anal ring toss live on cam
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:00 AM 07-28-2021
I own an automotive specialty tools and parts business as my primary income. Also am a partner in a small 3D printing business and am opening a meat locker/butcher shop with some other partners. Automotive tools is my bread and butter though.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:02 AM 07-28-2021
I used to develop storylines for the WWE, back when it was still the WWF. Since 1998, I've been working for the NFL. My job is to create and implement rules and officiating practices to help pre-determine the outcomes of games.
[Reply]
Jenson71 08:05 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I have an only fans account. Right now the biggest money maker is where I play anal ring toss live on cam
I work on this guy's clean-up crew. It doesn't pay too well, but I get free meals.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:08 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Sauce?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:14 AM 07-28-2021
I sell industrial flexographic printers, which are basically used for almost everything these days. Any plastic or cardboard you see with printing on it is most likely done by machines that a company like mine makes.

Especially Amazon envelops and boxes. We are pushed out two years on builds for machines just for them and companies they work with.

I also own a small dairy farm where I milk about 40 head and sell to a local organic co-op for processing. About 30 hens as well and I eat the eggs myself, give to family, and throw the remainder at oncoming traffic or at the houses of people I don't like in my spare time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:21 AM 07-28-2021
Architect and develop Cloud security for new or existing tenants. Also about 40% of the time Architect the new Cloud itself.

Could use some help with grammar and punctuation.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up