ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 46
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:10 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Good question.

BEP is petty enough, but that doesn't fit her M.O.

Oh i know! Oaklandhater!
BINGO
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Who is Chiefsplanet's version of BroncoBuff!?
BroncoBuff

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=9276
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:12 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BroncoBuff

MODS

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:13 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BroncoBuff

Ban that foo before he starts any shenanigans.
[Reply]
tooge 11:13 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Agreed.

When the Chiefs were at their lowest point in franchise history, this place organized SOC.

Meanwhile when the Broncos are going through their rough times, Orange Mane taps out.
This! End of thread
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:14 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ban that foo before he starts any shenanigans.

[Reply]
stevieray 11:15 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That forum has lost a ton of people and isn't very active anymore. It's been basically dead for a long while.
^This a true statement^

Planet is nearing being a really good TV show that has run it's course.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:18 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^This a true statement^

Honestly I think we a peak Game of Thrones Season 5 right now, I believe Clay to be the night king.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:19 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That forum has lost a ton of people and isn't very active anymore. It's been basically dead for a long while.
And there you have it.

It's pretty obvious that Taco didn't invest ANY time whatsoever into that shitty place over the years. They went through some sort of vbulletin update, and he never switched shit back to the look and feel of the old OM, because that site looks VERY standard and "default settings". Ugly ass piece of shit, and I'm not just talking about the colors.

People left. That's the bottom line. Anybody who ever bitches about how CP "just isn't the same anymore" should count their blessings that this forum has yet to look like THAT fucking dump of a ghost town of the past many years.

Perhaps for the wrong reason, but Taco is doing that shithole a favor by nuking it. Put that wretched thing out of its misery. It needed to die years ago.
[Reply]
banyon 11:20 AM 07-26-2021
This thread about the OM site closing is going to have more posts than the thread on the OM about it closing.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:25 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^This a true statement^

Based on traditional TV writing, we should introduce a child or alien to the cast.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:27 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And there you have it.

It's pretty obvious that Taco didn't invest ANY time whatsoever into that shitty place over the years. They went through some sort of vbulletin update, and he never switched shit back to the look and feel of the old OM, because that site looks VERY standard and "default settings". Ugly ass piece of shit, and I'm not just talking about the colors.

People left. That's the bottom line. Anybody who ever bitches about how CP "just isn't the same anymore" should count their blessings that this forum has yet to look like THAT fucking dump of a ghost town of the past many years.

Perhaps for the wrong reason, but Taco is doing that shithole a favor by nuking it. Put that wretched thing out of its misery. It needed to die years ago.
I've always been impressed with CP, considering most other teams don't have fan sites worth a shit.

CP has always been a step ahead of the game. The only other teams I know that have big boards are Dallas/Wash. Always blew my mind not being able to find other teams online communities.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:32 AM 07-26-2021
Surely there are other Donkey fan sites out there.

Someone will pick up the OM refugees.
[Reply]
notorious 11:32 AM 07-26-2021

[Reply]
srvy 11:38 AM 07-26-2021
Never been to orange mane. I choose to not wade in orange donkey shit. So the obligatory

[Reply]
Page 6 of 46
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up